GOPer calls for a great white hope

Why do Dems believe that white Folks greed runs a world in need?

Why do Dems believe that 9/11 was Americans Chickens coming home to roost?

Why, oh why?

A better question is why do you think that we all do?

The reason we think you all do is simply when one implies it on this board...oir on MSNBC....there is no other democrat or liberal that refutes it.

When Garofolo called tea partyers racists, I did not hear one person on the panel refute it...as an example.

When I hear on some of the conservative shows like Oreilly someone say that Obama is a marxist, I hear other republicans and conservatives refute it.

Frankly, I think the protesters showing up at the town hall meetings are the racists who have been closeted just waiting for the chance to flaunt their stuff legitimately. To me, as one who has followed the Obama candidacy since the outset, all of what is going on now was predictable. The tea parties, not so much, but I do think they were the catalyst for the current upheavals.

Why do Dems believe that white Folks greed runs a world in need?

Why do Dems believe that 9/11 was Americans Chickens coming home to roost?

Why, oh why?

A better question is why do you think that we all do?

The reason we think you all do is simply when one implies it on this board...oir on MSNBC....there is no other democrat or liberal that refutes it.

When Garofolo called tea partyers racists, I did not hear one person on the panel refute it...as an example.

When I hear on some of the conservative shows like Oreilly someone say that Obama is a marxist, I hear other republicans and conservatives refute it.

Yep! they just swallow the damn kool aid.

Race had nothing to do with any of those three. In order:
Steele because he's a dork.
Rice because she's a liar.
Powell because he let himself get punked, and he was smart enough to know better.

oh really, then why the "Aunt Jemiama" "Uncle Tom" and "House *N*" and "token black" bullshit??? doyathink?

You can find all kinds of caricatures of members of both parties posted all over the Internet, you dumb shit.

phuck ewe

Why does Rev Wright speak for the entire Dem Party?

Rev. Wright? Are you talking about that guy that joined the Marines and served honorably for six years? And he transferred to the Navy Medical Corp where he was validictorian. That guy? The guy that served as part of the medical team that operated on President Johnson? That guy? The guy that recieved "three" White House commendations? Is that Rev. Wright you're talking about?

If Republicans did as much for America as Wright did, we would all be better off. So he spouts off. He earned the right protecting free speech. Republicans bring guns to rallies to scare people away from free speech. What a bunch of jerks.

OK, so you're one of the Dems who believed that we deserved 9/11. Thanks for the Intel

So, defending the right of free speech = we deserved 9/11?

The "REAL" reason behind 9/11.

Iraq invaded Kuwait. Bin Laden wanted the Arab nations to "unify" and drive Saddam back to Iraq (which explains why they were NEVER friends). Instead, the Arab nations asked the US for help. Bin Laden was angry that Arabs turned their back on him (rabid you see) and because western troops were deployed aganst Arabs in Islamic Holy lands.

Those were the reasons Bin Laden attacked. NOT because the US did something wrong, but because he is an asshole and a religious extremist. Wright was right and wrong. First, he was right the attack was tied to US involvement in the Middle East, but he was wrong because we were asked to help drive back invaders and what we did there was correct.

The problems with Republicans is that you have to explain "everything" in very simple terms. Their little minds can only accept the concept of right and wrong. They are easily misled by people claiming to have "mystical" ties. They are colorblind. They only see "black or white" and Obama isn't the "white" color.

ABS

Rev. Wright? Are you talking about that guy that joined the Marines and served honorably for six years? And he transferred to the Navy Medical Corp where he was validictorian. That guy? The guy that served as part of the medical team that operated on President Johnson? That guy? The guy that recieved "three" White House commendations? Is that Rev. Wright you're talking about?

If Republicans did as much for America as Wright did, we would all be better off. So he spouts off. He earned the right protecting free speech. Republicans bring guns to rallies to scare people away from free speech. What a bunch of jerks.

OK, so you're one of the Dems who believed that we deserved 9/11. Thanks for the Intel

Iraq invaded Kuwait. Bin Laden wanted the Arab nations to "unify" and drive Saddam back to Iraq (which explains why they were NEVER friends). Instead, the Arab nations asked the US for help. Bin Laden was angry that Arabs turned their back on him (rabid you see) and because western troops were deployed aganst Arabs in Islamic Holy lands.

Those were the reasons Bin Laden attacked. NOT because the US did something wrong, but because he is an asshole and a religious extremist. Wright was right and wrong. First, he was right the attack was tied to US involvement in the Middle East, but he was wrong because we were asked to help drive back invaders and what we did there was correct.

The problems with Republicans is that you have to explain "everything" in very simple terms. Their little minds can only accept the concept of right and wrong. They are easily misled by people claiming to have "mystical" ties. They are colorblind. They only see "black or white" and Obama isn't the "white" color.

ABS

Thanks for clarifying your point that we deserved 9/11.

Rev. Wright must be so proud of you

ABS

You are a drooling idiot. Only an idiot could get "We deserved 9/11" out of, "We were asked to help drive back invaders and what we did there was correct."

Read the second part. It was about you.

ABS

You are a drooling idiot. Only an idiot could get "We deserved 9/11" out of, "We were asked to help drive back invaders and what we did there was correct."

What part? The "Obama isn't white" HOLY FUCKING MOLY! NOW YOU TELL ME!

No, the part where you have to explain things in "very simple" terms. Like I am now.

No, the part where you have to explain things in "very simple" terms. Like I am now.

I log on here just to learn stuff from you

She misspoke, she meant to say "great, bright hope"

Let's move on

it doesn't really matter what she said, every single conservative of color is treated poorly by and spoken poorly of by the democwat party, crude rude jokes have been levied at Steele and Rice and Powell. so don't let the democwats try to convince you that you are the racist. Clearly the dems are obsessed with race. Why I remember one who got his ass in a kink because some innocent referred to the "black hole" demanded an apology even. They've gone way over the top with this shit and clearly it's in the dems best interest to keep the race wars going. jeezus it's so damn obvious. "whites don do right, yellow ain't yellow" how damn low class can you get?
I very much like Powell and Rice and would seriously consider voting for either of them. I confess I do not know much about Steele. Keyes is a loony.

it doesn't really matter what she said, every single conservative of color is treated poorly by and spoken poorly of by the democwat party, crude rude jokes have been levied at Steele and Rice and Powell. so don't let the democwats try to convince you that you are the racist. Clearly the dems are obsessed with race. Why I remember one who got his ass in a kink because some innocent referred to the "black hole" demanded an apology even. They've gone way over the top with this shit and clearly it's in the dems best interest to keep the race wars going. jeezus it's so damn obvious. "whites don do right, yellow ain't yellow" how damn low class can you get?

Race had nothing to do with any of those three. In order:
Steele because he's a dork.
Rice because she's a liar.
Powell because he let himself get punked, and he was smart enough to know better.

oh really, then why the "Aunt Jemiama" "Uncle Tom" and "House *N*" and "token black" bullshit??? doyathink?

And the watermelon patch in place of the Rose Garden.......:eusa_whistle:

Here is some more strategy.

Which famous pantsuit wearing candidate said this?

Oh boy! Do you really want to do a comparison between "done the spadework" and "great white hope"?

Do you? This could be really fun for me....

Just pointing out the double standards Bod.

I am amazed I even have to do so. But if a con had brought out the "spadework" comment, you would be in line bashing them.

:lol:

You know it and I know it.

Play that Perpetual Victim card, everybody picks on you poor little CON$.

In fact nobody would have said anything because "spadework" was never a racial slur until you CON$ made it into one.

Funny stuff.

U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins offered encouragement to conservatives at a town hall forum that the Republican Party would embrace a "great white hope" capable of thwarting the political agenda endorsed by Democrats who control Congress and President Barack Obama.
http://cjonline.com/news/state/2009-08-26/jenkins_remark_raises_eyebrows

ROFLMNAO...

Brace yourself kids...

We'd like to think of this as a silly notion wherein someone advances an innocent colloquial expression and the idiots over-react.

Well, we can be certain that the 2012 election will boil down to little more than "RACISM"... where it will be said that those who vote for that "WHITE WOMAN!" are doing so because of their hatred of the big eared, blue lipped BLACK MAN... to get him out of the WHITE-HOUSE!

Of course that's the nature of the fallacious drivel on which the BOY King and his power, rests.

I hate him because he's a low rent, inner city street agitator; a Muslim Communist determined to undermine national security, the American culture and to destroy the bonds which bind the principles of America's founding; those principles exressed in the US Declaration of Independence and the protections mandated by US CONSTITUTION of its' people, from it's government.

That he's wrapped in dark skin pigments... is neither here nor there.

Last edited:
Here is some more strategy.

Which famous pantsuit wearing candidate said this?

Oh boy! Do you really want to do a comparison between "done the spadework" and "great white hope"?

Do you? This could be really fun for me....

Just pointing out the double standards Bod.

I am amazed I even have to do so. But if a con had brought out the "spadework" comment, you would be in line bashing them.

:lol:

You know it and I know it.

I spent a great deal of time reading posts by CONSERVATIVES in many different threads saying that Hillary was a Racist for using a term that is used all the time in government and business. (totally interchangable with "done the leg work" and "done the ground work") THAT is what I know.

Now, explain to me the NON-racial aspect of the term "Great White Hope". I'm listening.

Funny stuff.

U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins offered encouragement to conservatives at a town hall forum that the Republican Party would embrace a "great white hope" capable of thwarting the political agenda endorsed by Democrats who control Congress and President Barack Obama.
http://cjonline.com/news/state/2009-08-26/jenkins_remark_raises_eyebrows

ROFLMNAO...

Brace yourself kids...

We'd like to think of this as a silly notion wherein someone advances an innocent colloquial expression and the idiots over-react.

Well, we can be certain that the 2012 election will boil down to little more than "RACISM"... where it will be said that those who vote for that "WHITE WOMAN!" are doing so because of their hatred of the big eared, blue lipped BLACK MAN... to get him out of the WHITE-HOUSE!

Of course that's the nature of the fallacious drivel on which the BOY King and his power, rests.

I hate him because he's a low rent, inner city street agitator; a Muslim Communist determined to undermine national security; the American culture and destroy the bonds of the US CONSTITUTION upon it's government.

That he's wrapped in dark skin pigments... is neither here nor there.

...of course.

Forum List

Back