GOP'er mounts vitriolic racist attack on GOP woman

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Oh bejeezus :eusa_doh: Republicans just can't help themselves :lol:

Isn't your "War on Women" enough for you people? Now you got to make it personal too?

Erika Harold, GOP Candidate, Targeted In Racially Charged Attack By Jim Allen, Illinois GOP Official
"Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," Allen, a Davis supporter, wrote in the Tuesday email. "The little queen touts her abstinence and she won the crown because she got bullied in school,,,boohoo..kids are cruel, life sucks and you move on.. Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."

:eusa_eh: :clap2: :eusa_hand: :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
I see Bodey let you out of your kilted cage to spread some lefty propaganda. She must be busy at a pride event today.

Oh bejeezus :eusa_doh: Republicans can't help themselves :lol:

Isn't your "War on Women" enough for you people? Now you got to make it personal too?

Erika Harold, GOP Candidate, Targeted In Racially Charged Attack By Jim Allen, Illinois GOP Official
"Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," Allen, a Davis supporter, wrote in the Tuesday email. "The little queen touts her abstinence and she won the crown because she got bullied in school,,,boohoo..kids are cruel, life sucks and you move on.. Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."

Wow! So....to some, it really isn't just about political party. They'll attack women and minorities in their OWN party!

It's obvious Dot Com got his marching orders for the day. Tell me DC, does this guy represent ALL conservatives, because history has shown that many individuals from BOTH parties have said some really stupid things... But have fun with this anyway. Zzzzzzzzz...

It's obvious Dot Com got his marching orders for the day. Tell me DC, does this guy represent ALL conservatives, because history has shown that many individuals from BOTH parties have said some really stupid things... But have fun with this anyway. Zzzzzzzzz...

Yeah....it's AWKWARD....isn't it?

Allen is an idiot, and does not represent this Republican. I think Davis did the right thing by taking Allen's name off of his "Team 2014" member list. Good for him. Too bad there are idiots out there that hold office, but to assert that this is a Republican only problem is just as stupid. And on top of that to assert that since one idiot said something stupid the whole of the Republican party believes the same is foolish. But go ahead and make a fool of yourself, it's fun to watch.

Rick

Allen is an idiot, and does not represent this Republican. I think Davis did the right thing by taking Allen's name off of his "Team 2014" member list. Good for him. Too bad there are idiots out there that hold office, but to assert that this is a Republican only problem is just as stupid. And on top of that to assert that since one idiot said something stupid the whole of the Republican party believes the same is foolish. But go ahead and make a fool of yourself, it's fun to watch.

Rick

I am so happy to hear you say that, and you will get pos rep for it.......isn't it sad that it took this long into the thread for someone on the Right to say such a thing?

his email is no different than many conservative posts I read on this board daily

She's a rino. She worked in the W white house on faith based.

Seriously, the gop carried that district by something like .2 percent, and the indep got over 7. The gop was nuts not to run her in 12.

Rick

curiously, your post is post #10. Did you read post #9 "Rick"? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_shhh:

Rick

I am so happy to hear you say that, and you will get pos rep for it.......isn't it sad that it took this long into the thread for someone on the Right to say such a thing?

when have you acknowleged the stupid things said by: obama, biden, pelosi, reid, rangel, frank, franken, wasserman-schultz, matthews, maddow, whoopi, baldwin, streisand, sarandon, maher, et al ?

you act so pompous, but like most liberals, you are a fricken hypocrite.

Rick

when have you acknowleged the stupid things said by: obama, biden, pelosi, reid, rangel, frank, franken, wasserman-schultz, matthews, maddow, whoopi, baldwin, streisand, sarandon, maher, et al ?

you act so pompous, but like most liberals, you are a fricken hypocrite.

Yeah.....awkward. And yet I have still to see you say anything AGAINST what this Allen guy said. You just keep trying to pull off topic. I wonder why......no, not really. :lol:

Redfish is here!!! :up: He'll do his best to defend the indefensible perpetrated by the GOP. :) :rolleyes: The guy said exactly what is expressed here daily by the resident pro- Republican fluffers.

Last edited:

Rick

curiously, your post is post #10. Did you read post #9 "Rick"? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_shhh:

I'm guessing you won't believe me anyway, but I'm going to answer honestly. No I did not read your post before hitting the send button on mine.

Rick

Forum List

Back