GOP leader says former Miss America "street walker" and "love child"

THREAD SUMMARY:

"All Wepublicans are wacist!!!"

tantrum.jpg

Reality says you're full of crap.

Left-Wing Knockouts: When Democrats Get Racist | Complex
DEMOCRAT: Joe Biden
QUOTE: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... I mean, that's a storybook, man." [To the New York Observer in February 2007]

DEMOCRAT: Rod Blagojevich
QUOTE: "This guy, he was catapulted in on hope and change, what we hope the guy is. What the fuck? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter. I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up." [To Esquire in their new issue]

DEMOCRAT: Rev. Al Sharpton
QUOTE: "White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." [In a 1994 speech at Kean College]

DEMOCRAT: Bill Clinton
QUOTE: "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee..." [Allegedly said to Ted Kennedy during the 2008 campaign]

DEMOCRAT: Diane Watson (State Senator, CA)
QUOTE: "He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." [Said about black conservative Ward Connerly in 1996]

DEMOCRAT: Harry Truman
QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America." [In a letter to his wife in 1911]

DEMOCRAT: Gealdine Ferraro
QUOTE: "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman of any color, he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept." [To the Torrance Daily Breeze in March 2008]

DEMOCRAT: Hillary Clinton
QUOTE: "You fucking Jew Bastard." [Allegedly said to Bill Clinton's campaign manager Paul Fray the night Clinton lost the 1974 Arkansas congressional election ]​

But that's okay. You just keep pretending there's no such think as Democrat racism. I'd hate for you to melt down because you started to question your programming.
Unsurprisingly, CC is hard at work pretending this post doesn't exist. :rofl:
Man, CC is a chickenshit progressive...pardon the redundancy.

:lol:

Let me hear you say you believe these comments are racist. Don't run now Davey, you been trying real hard to get my attention.

Are these comments racist? Annnnnd go

Oh Rdean...All those racial incidents are just a coincidence. Every single one of them just so happen to come from Repubs. Patterns mean nothing

so CC a question for ya.....are ALL Republicans bigots?......

Yeah, now how does it feel?

i dont know.....why dont you ask a Republican or a bigot.....and while you are at it answer me this.....since you said yes....explain to me all the Republicans in S.Cal who have lived with Brown people for decades and some have even...."gasp" married them and had kids.....oh my..... did i just show what a fuckin jerk you are?.....im sorry....

Last edited:
GOP leader steps down after rant on ex-Miss America

Jim Allen referred to Erika Harold, a lawyer and former Miss America, as a "street walker" and "love child" in an e-mail with racial overtones to the conservative website, Republican News Watch.

Allen had predicted that Davis would defeat Harold, saying she would end up "working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires."
--------------------------------------------------
Honestly, I don't understand the big deal. This is the Republican Party. They are caught up in these endless racial scandals. Remember, they started the IRS scandal by targeting the NAACP. This passed election, they told us they were targeting African Americans for voter suppression. Read what USMB Republicans say about Obama's wife, children, aunt and half brother. Look at what they say about Trayvon Martin. They can't keep saying it's only a few radicals. Then they point back a hundred years ago or more before the party gained all those conservatives in the middle 60's to pretend they aren't racist in a very lame attempt to take credit for ending slavery.

Stand up and be proud of who you are. Be "real". You are who you are. If you are proud in private, but proud in public.

Oh Rdean...All those racial incidents are just a coincidence. Every single one of them just so happen to come from Repubs. Patterns mean nothing

QUOTE: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... I mean, that's a storybook, man." [To the New York Observer in February 2007]

QUOTE: "This guy, he was catapulted in on hope and change, what we hope the guy is. What the fuck? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter. I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up." [To Esquire in their new issue]

QUOTE: "White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." [In a 1994 speech at Kean College]

QUOTE: "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee..." [Allegedly said to Ted Kennedy during the 2008 campaign]

QUOTE: "He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." [Said about black conservative Ward Connerly in 1996]

QUOTE: "I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America." [In a letter to his wife in 1911]

QUOTE: "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman of any color, he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept." [To the Torrance Daily Breeze in March 2008]

QUOTE: "You fucking Jew Bastard." [Allegedly said to Bill Clinton's campaign manager Paul Fray the night Clinton lost the 1974 Arkansas congressional election ]​

But that's okay. You just keep pretending there's no such think as Democrat racism. I'd hate for you to melt down because you started to question your programming.

1911???? I suspect I could find more Republican Racism in the past week than you were able to find among liberals since 1911.

I dunno, I think the GOP should dissolve itself after this national leader's comments.

Jim Allen referred to Erika Harold, a lawyer and former Miss America, as a "street walker" and "love child" in an e-mail with racial overtones to the conservative website, Republican News Watch.

Allen had predicted that Davis would defeat Harold, saying she would end up "working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires."
Honestly, I don't understand the big deal. This is the Republican Party. They are caught up in these endless racial scandals. Remember, they started the IRS scandal by targeting the NAACP. This passed election, they told us they were targeting African Americans for voter suppression. Read what USMB Republicans say about Obama's wife, children, aunt and half brother. Look at what they say about Trayvon Martin. They can't keep saying it's only a few radicals. Then they point back a hundred years ago or more before the party gained all those conservatives in the middle 60's to pretend they aren't racist in a very lame attempt to take credit for ending slavery.

Stand up and be proud of who you are. Be "real". You are who you are. If you are proud in private, but proud in public.

So, it was okay for the NAACP to openly support Obama? They were looked into and the matter was dropped.

Biden said the most racist thing I have heard in ages. Remember his comment on how Obama was the first clean and articulate black to run for office?

This dufus who made the comment about Miss America is a little nobody and certainly does not speak for the GOP. I have no idea who the Miss America is because I don't follow that kind of fluff and don't see why it's even worth talking about.

The title of the thread is clearly a lie and designed to inflame.

So, it was okay for the NAACP to openly support Obama? They were looked into and the matter was dropped.

Biden said the most racist thing I have heard in ages. Remember his comment on how Obama was the first clean and articulate black to run for office?

This dufus who made the comment about Miss America is a little no body and certainly does not speak for the GOP. I have no idea who the Miss America is because I don't follow that kind of fluff and don't see why it's even worth talking about.

zoo monkey fits rdean, all his threads are just to fling poo and stir up the shit pot..

Unsurprisingly, CC is hard at work pretending this post doesn't exist. :rofl:
Man, CC is a chickenshit progressive...pardon the redundancy.

:lol:

Let me hear you say you believe these comments are racist. Don't run now Davey, you been trying real hard to get my attention.

Are these comments racist? Annnnnd go
Yes, they are. It's utterly indisputable. Anyone who claims they're not is an absolute, brain-dead moron.

So I guess you're claiming they're not racist, huh?

This dufus who made the comment about Miss America is a little nobody and certainly does not speak for the GOP. I have no idea who the Miss America is because I don't follow that kind of fluff and don't see why it's even worth talking about.

You don't seriously think blacks would support Republicans after everything they've done do you? Besides, Republicans are 90% white and vote almost exclusively white. Even when their leaders want to bring immigrants here with degrees and cut education so the Republican base will never be able to get good jobs.

This dufus who made the comment about Miss America is a little no body and certainly does not speak for the GOP. I have no idea who the Miss America is because I don't follow that kind of fluff and don't see why it's even worth talking about.

zoo monkey fits rdean, all his threads are just to fling poo and stir up the shit pot..

I didn't make the shit. And I certainly don't stir it up. I just point it out so the rest of us don't step in what Republicans created.

You don't seriously think blacks would support Republicans after everything they've done do you? Besides, Republicans are 90% white and vote almost exclusively white. Even when their leaders want to bring immigrants here with degrees and cut education so the Republican base will never be able to get good jobs.
did i call it?.....just about every post.....thanx again for proving me right Dean.....:eusa_angel:

And Shortbus misses the plot line again... She thinks this is like those movies about all those mean elves and hobbits picking on poor Sauron...

Comparing Davey with Sauron......well, that's interesting. :eusa_whistle:

Sauron had power. Davey's powers came from Ruby Slippers.

The-Wizard-of-Oz-House-on-witch.jpg
Oh, look -- now Derp is claiming Oz is in western Kentucky.

:rofl:

And before you get all bent out of shape, you humorless dolt, that's a joke. :lol:

1911???? I suspect I could find more Republican Racism in the past week than you were able to find among liberals since 1911.
I'm sure you could, because you're not hampered by reality.

BLACK REPUBLICAN: National Black Republican Association E-News: Republicans Unfairly Criticized About Black Outreach By Frances Rice
Republicans Unfairly Criticized About Black Outreach
By Frances Rice

Those who note how few blacks are in the Republican Party and accuse Republicans of not conducting black voter outreach, fail to recognize two key facts. The Republican Party has never turned its back on blacks and, since the party was founded in 1854 as the anti-slavery party, Republican leaders have continued to take actions to help blacks.

In order to solve the problem of so few blacks in the Republican Party, the root cause of the problem must be understood.

Democrats first used brutality and discriminatory laws to stop blacks from voting for Republicans. From 1865 to about 1910, Democrats killed 3,000 Republicans, 2,000 of whom were black.

Now Democrats use deception and government handouts to keep blacks from voting for Republicans. As author Michael Scheuer wrote, the Democratic Party is the party of the four S’s: slavery, secession, segregation and now socialism.

Democrats have been running black communities for the past 50+ years and the socialist policies of the Democrats have turned those communities into economic and social wastelands. The article “Groups Like NAACP, Urban League, CBC are Hypocrites” by Raynard Jackson exposes how blacks continue to vote for Democrats while, incredibly, blaming Republicans for the devastation created by Democrats.

In his book, “Dreams From My Father”, President Barack Obama described what he and other Democrats do to poor blacks as “plantation politics.” Blacks who leave the Democratic Party’s economic plantation and align with the Republican Party are denigrated as “sellouts”, “Uncle Toms”, “House Negroes”, or worse. An article which demonstrates just how racist Democrats are toward black Republicans is “'Tokenism' vs. 'Diversity' - The left's racially charged attack on Sen. Tim Scott” by James Taranto.

Two other articles about the Democrats’ racist attacks on Senator Tim Scott are “Sen. Tim Scott: 'Not black enough'” by Tom Tancredo and “The Political Lynching of Tim Scott” by Clarence McKee.

Notably, when black Republicans do get elected, they do so in largely white Republican districts. If Mr. Obama had been a Republican, those blacks who now support him would not have voted for him. An expose of additional despicable racism against black Republicans by Democrats is included in three other articles. One is "Sick: Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love ‘dirty, worthless whore’ and ‘House ******’". Another article is "Radio Host Loses It With Female GOP Candidate: ‘Get Your Stupid A**’ Out & I’m Scared Your ‘Whiteness’ Might Rub Off on Me". The third article is "Allen West Attack Ad Depicting Him Beating Women".

Further information about Democrat racism toward black Republicans can be viewed in the article “Democrat Racism Against Black Republicans – Racist Images and Words" posted on the NBRA website.

--

Frances Rice is a retired Army Lieutenant Colonel and Chairman of the National Black Republican Association.​
Go ahead and call her Aunt Jemima. We both know you want to -- because you absolutely LOATH blacks who can decide for themselves how to vote.

About Me
Frances Rice
Lieutenant Colonel Frances Rice, United States Army, Retired is a native of Atlanta, Georgia and retired from the Army in 1984 after 20 years of active service. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from Drury College in 1973, a Masters of Business Administration from Golden Gate University in 1976, and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of California, Hastings College of Law in 1977. In 2005, she became a co-founder and Chairman of the National Black Republican Association, an organization that is committed to returning African Americans to their Republican Party roots.

Well, looky there -- she's VASTLY more educated than Derp. And just to disarm your favorite bigoted tactic, none of those are Bible colleges.

She's a black veteran who can think for herself, Derp. You have LOTS of reasons to hate her.

Forum List

Back