GOP'er mounts vitriolic racist attack on GOP woman

his email is no different than many conservative posts I read on this board daily

Yes, and just like those posts, they are individual people authoring them. I know it's difficult but can you think outside the collective just once?

I am so happy to hear you say that, and you will get pos rep for it.......isn't it sad that it took this long into the thread for someone on the Right to say such a thing?

when have you acknowleged the stupid things said by: obama, biden, pelosi, reid, rangel, frank, franken, wasserman-schultz, matthews, maddow, whoopi, baldwin, streisand, sarandon, maher, et al ?

you act so pompous, but like most liberals, you are a fricken hypocrite.

Yeah.....awkward. And yet I have still to see you say anything AGAINST what this Allen guy said. You just keep trying to pull off topic. I wonder why......no, not really. :lol:

what the guy said was wrong and stupid. but I asked when you will condemn the wrong and stupid things said by the people that I listed. When ?

I see Bodey let you out of your kilted cage to spread some lefty propaganda. She must be busy at a pride event today.
Lefty propaganda?

The article quotes the guy directly, and he, as well as his associates, have specifically apologized for what he said. Where is the propaganda? He said it. He took responsibility for sayng it.

What this situation does is show that at least some conservatives, though they say they are not against women and blacks, obviously are, underneath the mask.

Not racist? This is racist:

2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires

Last edited:
That is nothing comapred to what Obama said about Hilliary and what Hilliary and Bill said about Obama leading up to the 2008 Elections.

when have you acknowleged the stupid things said by: obama, biden, pelosi, reid, rangel, frank, franken, wasserman-schultz, matthews, maddow, whoopi, baldwin, streisand, sarandon, maher, et al ?

Yeah.....awkward. And yet I have still to see you say anything AGAINST what this Allen guy said. You just keep trying to pull off topic. I wonder why......no, not really. :lol:

what the guy said was wrong and stupid. but I asked when you will condemn the wrong and stupid things said by the people that I listed. When ?

FINALLY! How hard was THAT to type out?

so by libtards there can not be inter-party feuds?

There can...and are...all the time. But such racism and misogeny? Really? :eusa_eh:

do not see any racism and misogyny. At least not like 2008 dems presidential primaries

the article does not say a lot of the context of the issue, and that is the key

so by libtards there can not be inter-party feuds?

There can...and are...all the time. But such racism and misogeny? Really? :eusa_eh:

do not see any racism and misogyny. At least not like 2008 dems presidential primaries

Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," Allen, a Davis supporter, wrote in the Tuesday email. "The little queen touts her abstinence and she won the crown because she got bullied in school,,,boohoo..kids are cruel, life sucks and you move on.. Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."

Oh really? :eusa_eh:

Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," Allen, a Davis supporter, wrote in the Tuesday email. "The little queen touts her abstinence and she won the crown because she got bullied in school,,,boohoo..kids are cruel, life sucks and you move on.. Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."

really. did you ever consider that he might be telling the truth? If one actually understands what is he talking about at all, since it is all inside reference

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

"Minorites Hires" is the only thing in that quote that might be misconstrued as racist, and its not, its the truth.

I am so happy to hear you say that, and you will get pos rep for it.......isn't it sad that it took this long into the thread for someone on the Right to say such a thing?

Remind us with a link when you EVER called to task a lefty for anything....

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
"Minorites Hires" is the only thing in that quote that might be misconstrued as racist, and its not, its the truth.

I would consider quotas for "minority hires" to be racist and condescending, since they consider minorities too dumb to be hired on a merit base.

still do not see it as racist or misogynistic. If quotas are a fact of life, why referring to that is racist?

Oh bejeezus :eusa_doh: Republicans just can't help themselves :lol:

Isn't your "War on Women" enough for you people? Now you got to make it personal too?

Erika Harold, GOP Candidate, Targeted In Racially Charged Attack By Jim Allen, Illinois GOP Official
"Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," Allen, a Davis supporter, wrote in the Tuesday email. "The little queen touts her abstinence and she won the crown because she got bullied in school,,,boohoo..kids are cruel, life sucks and you move on.. Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."

:eusa_eh: :clap2: :eusa_hand: :eusa_boohoo:

Republicans? They all said this? They all agreed with this idiot's rant? All of them?

Really?

Last edited:

Remind us with a link when you EVER called to task a lefty for anything....

Many times...most recent that idiot lil' Wayne or whatever his name is. Other than that....if you'd like me to do your searching for you....let me know, we'll discuss what it will cost for me to search for you.

Well, I'm disappointed again in my party. I mean she was fi beta kappa and graduated from Harvard, so she can't be all that dumb despite the affirm action help she prolly got like Obama got. Plus, she can't be much more than a sixth black, and she's even got some Indian - the American kind - in her, so just focusing on the black is sort glass half empty. Plus, she's for abstinance and giving money to churches, so she just can't be all that bad.

FINALLY! How hard was THAT to type out?

Not difficult at all. How hard would it be for you to answer my question: Do you condemn the wrong and stupid things said by the people I listed? Yes or No?

Forum List

Back