GOP'er mounts vitriolic racist attack on GOP woman

"I have been to 57 states"
"corpseman"

What does this have to do.with the right being racist? Whenever they fall back on 57 states, I smile. Obama still kicked your asses. Twice.

the previous post to mine had to do with stupid things said by candidates. try to keep up, you might not look quite so stupid.

BTW, 52/48 is not an ass kicking, it is a very narrow win. NO mandate there, not even close. Reagan/Mondale was a mandate. Obama's wins were orchestrated by the media, and ensured by an ignorant voting base. corruption and stupidity are at the heart of all recent democrat wins---JFK is rolling in his grave at what his party has become.

I see Bodey let you out of your kilted cage to spread some lefty propaganda. She must be busy at a pride event today.
Lefty propaganda?

The article quotes the guy directly, and he, as well as his associates, have specifically apologized for what he said. Where is the propaganda? He said it. He took responsibility for sayng it.

What this situation does is show that at least some conservatives, though they say they are not against women and blacks, obviously are, underneath the mask.

Not racist? This is racist:

2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires

^ that

“Harold is a rock star candidate who just happens to be a black woman,” Ibendahl wrote at the time. “Still, given the huge problem the GOP is having everywhere with minority outreach, Harold’s ability to lead on brand repair cannot be ignored.”
“I’m a critic of bad officials who are destroying my party,” Ibendahl said in an interview Wednesday. “I’m just the messenger here. This is why the GOP is losing elections. This is why our brand is destroyed.

Read more: GOP official apologizes for 'rant' against Erika Harold - Springfield, IL - The State Journal-Register

what the guy said was wrong and stupid. but I asked when you will condemn the wrong and stupid things said by the people that I listed. When ?

FINALLY! How hard was THAT to type out?

Not difficult at all. How hard would it be for you to answer my question: Do you condemn the wrong and stupid things said by the people I listed? Yes or No?

where did you go bodeca? run off like a scalded ass ape? get caught eating shit out of a light socket?

typical gay liberal, always runs from the facts.

what the guy said was wrong and stupid. but I asked when you will condemn the wrong and stupid things said by the people that I listed. When ?

Not difficult at all. How hard would it be for you to answer my question: Do you condemn the wrong and stupid things said by the people I listed? Yes or No?

Of course I do....when there are threads on their idiot comments. Now...if you want me to dig those comments up....what will you do for me in return?

where did you go bodeca? run off like a scalded ass ape? get caught eating shit out of a light socket?

I had to run a few RL errands. Sorry I did not jump immediately. Now, I've answered your question. IF you want more, let's talk what you will give in return.

"I have been to 57 states"
"corpseman"

What does this have to do.with the right being racist? Whenever they fall back on 57 states, I smile. Obama still kicked your asses. Twice.

the previous post to mine had to do with stupid things said by candidates. try to keep up, you might not look quite so stupid.

BTW, 52/48 is not an ass kicking, it is a very narrow win. NO mandate there, not even close. Reagan/Mondale was a mandate. Obama's wins were orchestrated by the media, and ensured by an ignorant voting base. corruption and stupidity are at the heart of all recent democrat wins---JFK is rolling in his grave at what his party has become.

it had nothing to do w/ a Repub president who started TWO UNPAID-FOR wars, signed TWO tax-cuts DURING THOSE WARS, authored the Patriot Act/wiretapping (Gonzales, Yoo, & Bybee), signed a huge TRILLION $$$ UNPAID-FOR Rx give-away, and let Wall St regulate themselves? :eusa_whistle:

Your party has no ideas outside of deregulation, tax-cuts, and showering $$$ on defense contractors through wars of choice (taxpayer-financed). The voters saw this and voted accordingly. :)

Last edited:
Oh bejeezus :eusa_doh: Republicans just can't help themselves :lol:

Isn't your "War on Women" enough for you people? Now you got to make it personal too?

Erika Harold, GOP Candidate, Targeted In Racially Charged Attack By Jim Allen, Illinois GOP Official
"Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," Allen, a Davis supporter, wrote in the Tuesday email. "The little queen touts her abstinence and she won the crown because she got bullied in school,,,boohoo..kids are cruel, life sucks and you move on.. Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."

:eusa_eh: :clap2: :eusa_hand: :eusa_boohoo:
Thanks for skipping the first sentence in which he acknowledged and apologized for his stupid remarks.

Nothing like spinning the first sentence of the article out of existence for meanness, Dot Com.

Isn't your "War on Women" enough for you people? Now you got to make it personal too?

Erika Harold, GOP Candidate, Targeted In Racially Charged Attack By Jim Allen, Illinois GOP Official
"Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," Allen, a Davis supporter, wrote in the Tuesday email. "The little queen touts her abstinence and she won the crown because she got bullied in school,,,boohoo..kids are cruel, life sucks and you move on.. Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."

Thanks for skipping the first sentence in which he acknowledged and apologized for his stupid remarks.

Nothing like spinning the first sentence of the article out of existence for meanness, Dot Com.

thats like saying that Bush admitted that Iraq was a colossal blunder & that absolves him of all responsibility. :eusa_eh: In his defense, it was Bill Kristol's idea (when he headed the now shuddered PNAC [he's now on Fox's payroll]) but Bush ok'd it then trotted out reason after reason to justify it when the American people weren't buying it. :thup:

She had to put twat com back in the kilt cage before he posts anymore retarded shit that makes liberals look stupider than they normally do.

Well, that certainly took the sting out. LOL

Well, that certainly took the sting out. LOL

:lol: Yeah....I'm sorry...so sorry.....:(

becki just proved, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that she's a partisan tool, bar none. She claims that as long as someone apoligizes later, that makes everything alright. :eusa_eh: Texas Republicans :clap2: :lol:

thats like saying that Bush admitted that Iraq was a colossal blunder & that absolves him of all responsibility. :eusa_eh: In his defense, it was Bill Kristol's idea (when he headed the now shuddered PNAC [he's now on Fox's payroll]) but Bush ok'd it then trotted out reason after reason to justify it when the American people weren't buying it. :thup:
Booooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dot Com's favorite pastime:

:dig:

Still not as bad as Clinton's remark that just a few years back, Obama would be "fetching him his coffee".

your people's party is crashing down around you (losing voters because of GOP'ers saying exactly what they mean) & all you people can do is divert from the issue :thup:

Last edited:
your people's party is crashing down around you (losing voters because of GOP'ers saying exactly what they mean) & all you people can do is divert from the issue :thup:

Seems that to some (not all), it's what they do rather than admit that something someone says is wrong wrong wrong.

Forum List

Back