GOP'er mounts vitriolic racist attack on GOP woman

your people's party is crashing down around you (losing voters because of GOP'ers saying exactly what they mean) & all you people can do is divert from the issue :thup:

Seems that to some (not all), it's what they do rather than admit that something someone says is wrong wrong wrong.

theres only < 5 moderate Repubs on this board that I can think of so yeah, most the righties here are of the "I see nothing wrong here" crowd.

Not difficult at all. How hard would it be for you to answer my question: Do you condemn the wrong and stupid things said by the people I listed? Yes or No?

where did you go bodeca? run off like a scalded ass ape? get caught eating shit out of a light socket?

typical gay liberal, always runs from the facts.

I had to run a few RL errands. Sorry I did not jump immediately. Now, I've answered your question. IF you want more, let's talk what you will give in return.

Helllooooooooo?

I saw reference to Obama saying "57 states," which struck me as odd in that I really think he knows there are only 50 or so, and he was campaign tired when he mispoke after having made stops in all those pesky territories becuase they count in the primary. But somehow this is evidence now that he thinks all those PRs are citizens or something, and we're back onto race.

And Lil Wayne, who last I heard is not in politics.

But sure Maxine Waters and Bennie Thompson are not race neutral. But I sorta think the whole thing is a ..... DEFLECTION. Whenever Bennie gets an african american challanger, he just calls him a republican, and that's that. No need to get personeal. (-:

when have you acknowleged the stupid things said by: obama, biden, pelosi, reid, rangel, frank, franken, wasserman-schultz, matthews, maddow, whoopi, baldwin, streisand, sarandon, maher, et al ?

you act so pompous, but like most liberals, you are a fricken hypocrite.

Yeah.....awkward. And yet I have still to see you say anything AGAINST what this Allen guy said. You just keep trying to pull off topic. I wonder why......no, not really. :lol:

Remind us with a link when you EVER called to task a lefty for anything....

remind us with a link when you havent shrilled for the right?

your people's party is crashing down around you (losing voters because of GOP'ers saying exactly what they mean) & all you people can do is divert from the issue :thup:

Seems that to some (not all), it's what they do rather than admit that something someone says is wrong wrong wrong.

theres only < 5 moderate Repubs on this board that I can think of so yeah, most the righties here are of the "I see nothing wrong here" crowd.

Imo, it's that. But from the Ill side, it's also the realization they shoulda run this lady in 2012. They ran the white guy with family values. My God, if the gop is too crazy not to go with the incredlbily beautiful and bright women of racial diversity who happens to agree on 80-90% of the RW issues, there simply is no hope for us. It makes the AWG's more angry.

Yeah.....awkward. And yet I have still to see you say anything AGAINST what this Allen guy said. You just keep trying to pull off topic. I wonder why......no, not really. :lol:

Many times...most recent that idiot lil' Wayne or whatever his name is. Other than that....if you'd like me to do your searching for you....let me know, we'll discuss what it will cost for me to search for you.

You do know I mean national leaders. Go ahead cite for us when you called anyone in Obama's Admin to task for anything.

Many times...most recent that idiot lil' Wayne or whatever his name is. Other than that....if you'd like me to do your searching for you....let me know, we'll discuss what it will cost for me to search for you.

You do know I mean national leaders. Go ahead cite for us when you called anyone in Obama's Admin to task for anything.

I can do the digging, what are you going to do for me in return?

Lighten up lefties. It isn't all about race.

There's nothing racist about he said. Was it crude? Yes. Racist? Not at all.

Are you guys just blind to racism? He says in his rant that she will be going back to a job that hires her to meet their quota for hiring mininorities. That is not refering to women. Women are not a minority. It's about her being black. And it suggests she would only get the job because she is black, not because she is qualified. The remark is clearly racist.

It's obvious Dot Com got his marching orders for the day. Tell me DC, does this guy represent ALL conservatives, because history has shown that many individuals from BOTH parties have said some really stupid things... But have fun with this anyway. Zzzzzzzzz...

Ha,ha, so typical. Instead of coming down on the clown, most conservatives will just claim that he's not part of the herd, or try and discredit the source.

One good reason why minorities would do well to really examine the Republican Party and who they really want in their party and who they just want for their votes!

Allen is an idiot, and does not represent this Republican. I think Davis did the right thing by taking Allen's name off of his "Team 2014" member list. Good for him. Too bad there are idiots out there that hold office, but to assert that this is a Republican only problem is just as stupid. And on top of that to assert that since one idiot said something stupid the whole of the Republican party believes the same is foolish. But go ahead and make a fool of yourself, it's fun to watch.

Rick

I am so happy to hear you say that, and you will get pos rep for it.......isn't it sad that it took this long into the thread for someone on the Right to say such a thing?

when have you acknowleged the stupid things said by: obama, biden, pelosi, reid, rangel, frank, franken, wasserman-schultz, matthews, maddow, whoopi, baldwin, streisand, sarandon, maher, et al ?

you act so pompous, but like most liberals, you are a fricken hypocrite.

Why don't you list the "stupid" things people on your list have said about other Democratic candidates, especially a racist comment. Sure, every politician says something stupid at one time or another, but about someone in their own party, and racist on top of that?

Forum List

Back