🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

I am not all over the map. I am one liberal. Will you ever debate me in your own words or will you leave me and the rest of the board with the inescapable conclusion that you are just too dumb to be able to string words together into intelligent thoughts and expressions?
or are you really only going to cut and paste all the time?

As I said, if it were that important to me, I would inundate this thread with articles that support the theory that humans are accelerating the global warming process.... I could post one every ten minutes for the next month and still barely scratch the surface.... and then you would go find some more that tried to debunk that theory and back and forth we would go - dueling with cut and paste words written by other people....

or...we could carry on a discussion using our OWN words. Let's try that, OK?

I am not all over the map. I am one liberal. Will you ever debate me in your own words or will you leave me and the rest of the board with the inescapable conclusion that you are just too dumb to be able to string words together into intelligent thoughts and expressions?

You always sem to hate to see how your fellow kooks continue to provide great material

Now your candidates.........

Pro-environment Candidates Fly to Presidential Debate on Separate Planes
Posted by Noel Sheppard on April 26, 2007 - 22:15.
Assume for a second that you were a pro-environment presidential candidate that believed in anthropogenic global warming.

Would you be trying to demonstrate that energy conservation and reducing carbon emissions were not just so many words in a stump speech, but something you truly believed in?

Would you also expect that an impartial press might be analyzing your activities to make sure they accurately reflected the green position you were preaching?

Apparently, if you were Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Chris Dodd, or Joe Biden, this would not be much of a concern. As reported by the Associated Press (emphasis added):

A flock of small jets took flight from Washington Thursday, each carrying a Democratic presidential candidate to South Carolina for the first debate of the political season.

For Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama, Chris Dodd and Joe Biden, it was wheels up shortly after they voted in favor of legislation requiring that U.S. troops begin returning home from Iraq in the fall.

No one jet pooled, no one took commercial flights to save money, fuel or emissions.

Now, consider for a moment the hypocrisy here: we Americans are being told by the left and the media that support them that we all need to make sacrifices to prevent an imminent cataclysm caused by a planet that is warming due to our own misdeeds.

Yet, these four "green" Senators couldn’t fly from the same place to the same place on the same plane to conserve energy and cut planet-threatening emissions?

Furthermore, as this is a huge issue that the media have been championing for many months, shouldn’t this hypocrisy have been exposed, or is that asking too much of today’s journalists?

I know; it’s a rhetorical question.

http://newsbusters.org/node/12346

no...I can't stand watching you continue to run away from any meaningful debate about any subject.

To you it is the same thing

Libs always tell other how to live thier lives and what to do - but never do those things in their own lives

To you it is the same thing

Libs always tell other how to live thier lives and what to do - but never do those things in their own lives

no.... I am me.... I do what I do to help the environment because I think it makes sense.

will you ever discuss the SUBJECT with me and quit making it always just about attacking "libs"?

Will you ever answer my questions?

for example:

Do you understand how ocean currents impact climate? yes or no?

no.... I am me.... I do what I do to help the environment because I think it makes sense.

will you ever discuss the SUBJECT with me and quit making it always just about attacking "libs"?

Will you ever answer my questions?

for example:

Do you understand how ocean currents impact climate? yes or no?

Since libs are the ones lecturing the rest of us how to live - and they ignore the lecture - I am pointing out their double standard

It seems to drive you nuts

Ocean currents and your other talking points have been shot down. Global wamring is not the crisis the enviro wackos have said it is

Ocean currents and your other talking points have been shot down.

so you are saying that the gulf stream does not moderate the climate in the northern littoral of the Atlantic ocean?

Are you saying that the gulf stream does not bring warm water - and with it warm air - to northern europe and northeastern north america?

It has been over hyped

The myth of global warming is falling apart

the effects of the gulf stream have been "overhyped"? what does that mean? Just answer my question....are you saying that the gulf stream is not a major contributor to the moderation of climate along the northern seaboard of the US and along the northern seaboard of norhtern europe?

you didn't answer my question.

you never do.

are you saying that the gulf stream is not a major contributor to the moderation of climate along the northern seaboard of the US and along the northern seaboard of northern europe?

you didn't answer my question.

you never do.

are you saying that the gulf stream is not a major contributor to the moderation of climate along the northern seaboard of the US and along the northern seaboard of northern europe?

I take it you did not read the link?

Did not think so

I did read the link...it talks about changes in ocean currents. That is not my question... answer the question that I asked, please.

I have

There is NO factual science that proves ocean heating/currents cause global warming

no...you havent' answered my question at all..... let me repost it for you:

or....

The eastern seaboard of north america has warmer average temperatures than areas of north america at the same latitude that are inland. Are you suggesting that that increased average temperature is NOT due to ocean currents?

I'll wait

no...you havent' answered my question at all..... let me repost it for you:

The Gulf Stream IS the determining climate moderator along the Easter seaboard. 5th grade science class.
or....

The eastern seaboard of north america has warmer average temperatures than areas of north america at the same latitude that are inland. Are you suggesting that that increased average temperature is NOT due to ocean currents?

I'll wait

IMO, it would be a major contributing factor to increased seaboard and inland termperatures.

Gunny.... if only noecon newsbot RSR were as forthcoming and as intelligent as you, "he" and I would have been able to move past that one obvious point and begin to discuss other issues.

Forum List

Back