Gorilla ...

Human screws up, animal pays price. Sums it up. America. Meh
Human life at risk, zoo takes appropriate action, liberal bitches about it. Sums it up. Liberals, doh!

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I have never been a liberal, all the contrary!

It's a matter of love and caring about all creatures, big and small.

It's a matter of right and wrong!

It's a matter of possible carelessness of a zoo and neglect from the part of a stupid mother who perhaps, just perhaps, should have never become a mother in the first place.

Stop blaming the mother for the zoo's mistake of not fixing the railing barrier.
This is either the first time, ever, a child has tried to enter the exhibit in 38 years or the first time a parent hasn't been paying close enough attention to keep their child out.

Human life at risk, zoo takes appropriate action, liberal bitches about it. Sums it up. Liberals, doh!

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

It's a matter of possible carelessness of a zoo and neglect from the part of a stupid mother who perhaps, just perhaps, should have never become a mother in the first place.

I didnt say that everyone objecting to the gorillas death was a liberal.

But how does a conservative argue that the childs life should be put at risk by taking partial measures to neutralize the gorilla as a threat to the child's safety?

I understand

But "partial measures" would be to put the gorilla to sleep for awhile.

Not to kill him.
Unless you c an be certain that the gorilla would go down immediately from a tranq dart, it is a half measure, IMO.

If it was myt son down there I would want them to shoot the gorilla, though I dont blame the gorilla for the accident itself.

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

But how does a conservative argue that the childs life should be put at risk by taking partial measures to neutralize the gorilla as a threat to the child's safety?

I understand

Not to kill him.

I, along with thousands of others, will take the advice from an expert.
Famed Animal Expert Jack Hanna Says Gorilla Would Have Killed Boy

This is either the first time, ever, a child has tried to enter the exhibit in 38 years or the first time a parent hasn't been paying close enough attention to keep their child out.
And until now no one has noticed that the enclosure was not properly enclosed so that children could not get it, so the mother is not the only one at fault.

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

Stop blaming the mother for the zoo's mistake of not fixing the railing barrier.

Even it had been 100 years, what difference does it make. The hole in the railing barrier was there and the child found it. Do you really think the mother, who had 3 other children, thought for a second that the hole was there?

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I understand

Not to kill him.

And I along with millions of others listen to the advice of the experts too

Animal behaviour expert doesn't believe Harambe would have hurt boy

And until now no one has noticed that the enclosure was not properly enclosed so that children could not get it, so the mother is not the only one at fault.
I'll go with that. At 8ft intervals of the vertical bars, Yao Ming could roll through with room to spare.

Even it had been 100 years, what difference does it make. The hole in the railing barrier was there and the child found it. Do you really think the mother, who had 3 other children, thought for a second that the hole was there?
That no one else had previously noticed that a child could get through to the gorilla compound I think exonerates the mother.

Why couldn't the zoo keepers hit him with a tazer or sleep arrow?
Probably because he most likely would have flipped out and killed the boy before going down due to the tranquilizer 15 minutes later.
Ace, I agree.....although very sad, it had to go down that way....but I still think the parents of this child are SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WHOLE ORDEAL AND THAT WEIGHT SHOULD BARE HEAVY ON THEIR SHOULDERS....NO CHILD EVER THAT YOUNG SHOULD BE OUT OF A PARENTS SITE, NOT EVER. THE SOLE PURPOSE FOR VISITING THE ZOO IS FOR THE KIDS AMUSEMENT, HOW JR. GOT OUT OF THEIR SITE ONLY GOD KNOWS.
From what i understand the child was with the mom, she turned around to take a picture and the little boy had hopped the barrier. She was looking around for him and someone saw him crawling in the bushes and tried to get him before he fell in.

That no one else had previously noticed that a child could get through to the gorilla compound I think exonerates the mother.
The mother was more at fault than any zoo, animal, enclosure

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I understand

Not to kill him.

My vote is for saving the life of the little boy, unlike the New England professor.

The mother was more at fault than any zoo, animal, enclosure

Always got to be the haters.

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

You can see it. It's pretty obvious. When one of them says they want to get in the cage and go for a swim it's probably a good idea to know where they are at all times.

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

You can see it. It's pretty obvious. When one of them says they want to get in the cage and go for a swim it's probably a good idea to know where they are at all times.

The mother didn't know there was hole in the railing barrier. How could she have possibly known that?

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I understand

Not to kill him.
How would you put the gorilla to sleep without endangering the child?

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I understand

Not to kill him.

My vote is for saving the life of the little boy, unlike the New England professor.

BUT DO NOT KILL THE ANIMAL!

Use a sleeping dart.

My God, what is the use to try to explain things to these people!

Just a waste of time.

Thick as brick they are! :mad-61:

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I understand

Not to kill him.

"The Bondi Vet went on to explain the other ways the situation could have been handled, but also admitted 'the zoo staff were placed in an awful situation'.

He also said if the child had been properly supervised, there wouldn't be a need to even have the conversation.

Many commenters outraged by the situation have echoed the vet's sentiments, placing blame on the parents for not adequately supervising their child.

The incident, which was captured on cell phone, sparked an outcry of emotion as mourners called it a 'senseless death'.
"

The parents

34C8870D00000578-3617102-image-a-10_1464659898504.jpg

Truly senseless death and careless parents should have their child taken away

I understand

Not to kill him.

BUT DO NOT KILL THE ANIMAL!

Use a sleeping dart.

My God, what is the use to try to explain things to these people!

Just a waste of time.

Thick as brick they are! :mad-61:

There is a good reason to believe the dart would not act in time to prevent the child from being maimed or killed, and so they dont see that as an adequate method for protecting the child, since there is a good chance it wouldnt.

Forum List

Back