Gorilla ...

Human screws up, animal pays price. Sums it up. America. Meh
Human life at risk, zoo takes appropriate action, liberal bitches about it. Sums it up. Liberals, doh!

The little boy crawled through a railing barrier, which should not have been available to him. His mother had 3 other children with her, so stop blaming her for a malfunction the zoo should have fixed.

Human life at risk, zoo takes appropriate action, liberal bitches about it. Sums it up. Liberals, doh!

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I have never been a liberal, all the contrary!

It's a matter of love and caring about all creatures, big and small.

It's a matter of right and wrong!

It's a matter of possible carelessness of a zoo and neglect from the part of a stupid mother who perhaps, just perhaps, should have never become a mother in the first place.

image.jpeg

The little boy crawled through a railing barrier, which should not have been available to him. His mother had 3 other children with her, so stop blaming her for a malfunction the zoo should have fixed.
Where did I blame her?

In fact I have defended her multiple times.

Maybe you should lay off the caffeine?

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

It's a matter of possible carelessness of a zoo and neglect from the part of a stupid mother who perhaps, just perhaps, should have never become a mother in the first place.

Stop blaming the mother for the zoo's mistake of not fixing the railing barrier.

Where did I blame her?

In fact I have defended her multiple times.

Maybe you should lay off the caffeine?

I wasn't blaming you.

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

Stop blaming the mother for the zoo's mistake of not fixing the railing barrier.

Are you telling me what to do?

:cuckoo:

Try again.

Mother is guilty as hell too.

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I didnt say that everyone objecting to the gorillas death was a liberal.

But how does a conservative argue that the childs life should be put at risk by taking partial measures to neutralize the gorilla as a threat to the child's safety?

God spoketh unto him.
It's what makes me save you instead of the cockroach.

Right. Because you wouldn't be able to determine for yourself right from wrong otherwise. Lol.
Hitler and his crew believed they were doing right.

Quit trolling this thread, tard.
You made the idiotic claim people can invent their own morality and make a choice we can all agree is acceptable.

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

Are you telling me what to do?

:cuckoo:

Try again.

Mother is guilty as hell too.

When people state their own personal opinions, backed up by facts, do you consider it 'telling you what to do?'

The mother is not guilty.

Liberals, doh???

Liberals my eye!

I didnt say that everyone objecting to the gorillas death was a liberal.

But how does a conservative argue that the childs life should be put at risk by taking partial measures to neutralize the gorilla as a threat to the child's safety?

I understand

But "partial measures" would be to put the gorilla to sleep for awhile.

Not to kill him.

Forum List

Back