Gorilla ...

Good job zoo, human life vs. Animal life no thought put the silver back down. Gorilla steaks for dinner, let nothing to to waste.

Only because it was a child. If it was an adult, then I would have said to let the gorilla live! :2up:
No way animal life never trumps human life. Well maybe there r some instances when I would say let the animal eat.:badgrin:

God spoketh unto him.
It's what makes me save you instead of the cockroach.
You needed others to make that decision for you then. I form my own opinions.
Khmer Rouge formed their own opinions too.
Just the smug kind of response we'd expect from the religious zealot. Your god is a petty one indeed.
And you claiming animals are more important than people speaks volumes about your religion.

God spoketh unto him.

Right. Because you wouldn't be able to determine for yourself right from wrong otherwise. Lol.
Hitler and his crew believed they were doing right.
Now it's Hitler? If you need Hitler to look better you have failed.
All moral relativists are in the same boat.

God spoketh unto him.
Just the smug kind of response we'd expect from the religious zealot. Your god is a petty one indeed.
And you claiming animals are more important than people speaks volumes about your religion.
That isn't what I said and never claimed that I was religious. No wonder you need others to form your opinions.

God spoketh unto him.

Right. Because you wouldn't be able to determine for yourself right from wrong otherwise. Lol.
Says the moral absolutist with the bronze age belief system updated during the iron age.

That isn't what I said and never claimed that I was religious. No wonder you need others to form your opinions.
Yes, I believe it was you who claimed you would save a dog rather than a person drowning.
And yes, you have a religion and your holy trinity is me, myself and I.

Says the moral absolutist with the bronze age belief system updated during the iron age.
How terrible that I believe humans are more important than animals.

People are dying all over the planet and we get 29 and growing pages of posts about a stupid primate? Damn...you people are messed up. Who cares about the stupid Gorilla?

Yes, I believe it was you who claimed you would save a dog rather than a person drowning.
Liar. Just like most religious types. I said I would save my pet over a stranger. I do come first as far as my beliefs. I form my own, you are incapable.

How terrible that I believe humans are more important than animals.
Depends. You'd save Hitler, I'd save anything but.

Liar. Just like most religious types. I said I would save my pet over a stranger. I do come first as far as my beliefs. I form my own, you are incapable.
Mind boggling. I repeated you'd save an animal before a human being you didn't know and you say liar, you'd save an animal before a human being you didn't know.

And you forming your own beliefs on a whim has everything to do with your worship of animals above people.

I, along with thousands of others, will take the advice from an expert.
Famed Animal Expert Jack Hanna Says Gorilla Would Have Killed Boy

And I along with millions of others listen to the advice of the experts too

Animal behaviour expert doesn't believe Harambe would have hurt boy

My vote is for saving the life of the little boy, unlike the New England professor.
"The Bondi Vet went on to explain the other ways the situation could have been handled, but also admitted 'the zoo staff were placed in an awful situation'.

He also said if the child had been properly supervised, there wouldn't be a need to even have the conversation.

Many commenters outraged by the situation have echoed the vet's sentiments, placing blame on the parents for not adequately supervising their child.

The incident, which was captured on cell phone, sparked an outcry of emotion as mourners called it a 'senseless death'.
"

Animal behaviour expert doesn't believe Harambe would have hurt boy

The parents

34C8870D00000578-3617102-image-a-10_1464659898504.jpg

Truly senseless death and careless parents should have their child taken away

What is hindering you from understanding that the railing barrier had a hole big enough for the little boy to crawl through. Did anyone at the zoo know about it?

Where was the mother of the little boy to prevent him from doing such a dangerous thing?

Scratching her ass?
I agree but in this permissive and PC society the collective "WE" need to blame the poor gorilla rather than look at the mother who did not take the responsibility for watching her own child.

Unless for some reason an animal cannot be returned to the wild, they should never be kept captive in a zoo, IMO. Only sick or injured animals that cannot return to the wild should be housed in zoos. It's cruel to lock up these types of animals. That's why they freak out sometimes, I'm sure. They should be free.

Good job zoo, human life vs. Animal life no thought put the silver back down. Gorilla steaks for dinner, let nothing to to waste.

Only because it was a child. If it was an adult, then I would have said to let the gorilla live! :2up:
No way animal life never trumps human life. Well maybe there r some instances when I would say let the animal eat.:badgrin:

Ha-ha! Some people definitely. :lol: I'd be like, meh, whatever.

Mind boggling. I repeated you'd save an animal before a human being you didn't know and you say liar, you'd save an animal before a human being you didn't know.

And you forming your own beliefs on a whim has everything to do with your worship of animals above people.
I said pet and being the dishonest asshole you are you changed it to animal and misrepresented it as me saving a random animal over a random human. It's to be expected with your type, par for the course. I am well familiar.

Saving my pet over a human I don't know isn't a religion. You'd have to be a stupid, dishonest lying asshole to say so. Praise the Lord!

Good grief! I can't believe how stupid some of you people are, some of the MOST stupid people I've ever met here at USMB.

Here is WHY they didn't just tranquilize the gorilla. Animals don't just fall down to sleep after being shot by a tranquilizer dart, morons. They react FIRST.

Why the gorilla was killed not tranquilised after boy, 4, fell into enclosure

Okay? Now shut up about tranquilizing him.
The tranquiler they shot you in the ass with worked ok on you the last time you visited McLean's psychiatric hospital why not the gorilla?

I said pet and being the dishonest asshole you are you changed it to animal and misrepresented it as me saving a random animal over a random human. It's to be expected with your type, par for the course. I am well familiar.

Saving my pet over a human I don't know isn't a religion. You'd have to be a stupid, dishonest lying asshole to say so. Praise the Lord!
Ah, I understand now. Your pet is not an animal. It is above the animal kingdom.

More results from your self generated moral relativism.

Forum List

Back