Gorilla ...

The point here is that a tranquilizer takes some time to work. Now, I suppose if it were YOUR child sitting there with a 400-lb wild animal, you would want the thing shot and killed too!

You know what is sad and tragic? seeing a small child hung up by his ears until he dies because he is a Christian...that is sad ans tragic. Balance folks! wake up!

You know what is sad and tragic? seeing a small child hung up by his ears until he dies because he is a Christian...that is sad ans tragic. Balance folks! wake up!
That the gorilla had to be killed, of course!
It's a stupid monkey what is wrong with people?

It was an ape, first of all. Secondly, it is a tragedy that the gorilla (which was well loved) had to be killed because of human error and irresponsibility.

"many urged authorities to hold the boy's parents criminally responsible: An online petition called "Justice for Harambe" had more than 330,000 signatures Tuesday.

"Once again, an innocent animal pays the ultimate price for human stupidity," wrote a commenter on the Cincinnati Zoo's Facebook page, where the zoo posted that it was "heartbroken" over Harambe's death."

Gorilla at Cincinnati Zoo 'Had to Pay the Price' After Child Fell Into Enclosure, Experts Say

If the authorities do not press any charges criminal or otherwise this neglectful mother is free to practice her poor child care on other children as well. The mother, an administrator at a local daycare.

I'll bet monkeys are MUCH smarter than some of the people who post here. :2up:

Sad all the way around. VERY unforgiving people in this thread. IF the gorilla had killed the child, the same people would be screaming how they should have done something to stop the gorilla.
If there was an opening that would allow a child to get in, how is that the fault of the mother? Simple...it isn't. It's the zoo's responsibility there.

There are no innocents here....except maybe the gorilla. Regardless I am amazed at the people that are whining on and on and on. I am sad the gorilla is dead, but glad the child is alive. I wonder if everyone can say that.

No shit ,these idiots are binary retards.

If A is true then B must also be true.

No fool I can both think the ape had to be killed to prevent injury to the human AND think it's a shame that an endangered animal had to be killed.

And mark me down as agreeing that the child's parental units should be fined.

Sad all the way around. VERY unforgiving people in this thread. IF the gorilla had killed the child, the same people would be screaming how they should have done something to stop the gorilla.
If there was an opening that would allow a child to get in, how is that the fault of the mother? Simple...it isn't. It's the zoo's responsibility there.

There are no innocents here....except maybe the gorilla. Regardless I am amazed at the people that are whining on and on and on. I am sad the gorilla is dead, but glad the child is alive. I wonder if everyone can say that.

I agree, EXCEPT that I think the parents bear some responsibility too. How about watching your children???

I agree, EXCEPT that I think the parents bear some responsibility too. How about watching your children???

I agree with that, but have you ever seen a group of excited kids at a zoo? Kids are kids.

"many urged authorities to hold the boy's parents criminally responsible: An online petition called "Justice for Harambe" had more than 330,000 signatures Tuesday.

"Once again, an innocent animal pays the ultimate price for human stupidity," wrote a commenter on the Cincinnati Zoo's Facebook page, where the zoo posted that it was "heartbroken" over Harambe's death."

Gorilla at Cincinnati Zoo 'Had to Pay the Price' After Child Fell Into Enclosure, Experts Say

If the authorities do not press any charges criminal or otherwise this neglectful mother is free to practice her poor child care on other children as well. The mother, an administrator at a local daycare.

Pull your head out of your arse. The mother was watching her son, and did not know that the railing barrier had a hole big enough for him to crawl through. He was gone in a flash, and you, sicko that you are, must blame someone; therefore, you expend all your energies on the mother.
Why don't you volunteer to get inside a cage with a gorilla to prove once and for all that a tranquilizer is enough to save you once the gorilla starts to smash you.

Pull your head out of your arse. The mother was watching her son, and did not know that the railing barrier had a hole big enough for him to crawl through. He was gone in a flash, and you, sicko that you are, must blame someone; therefore, you expend all your energies on the mother.
Why don't you volunteer to get inside a cage with a gorilla to prove once and for all that a tranquilizer is enough to save you once the gorilla starts to smash you.
The mother was not watching the son close enough.

The people who excuse the parent(s) are either neglectful themselves ot never had any children of their own to watch and take care of. Being a parent is a job ever vigilant and does not excuse the failings of a parent.

Exactly!

I agree with that, but have you ever seen a group of excited kids at a zoo? Kids are kids.
I hate that saying "kids are kids" that is what irresponsible parents that have raised out of control and undisciplined offspring say.

The mother was not watching the son close enough.

The people who excuse the parent(s) are either neglectful themselves ot never had any children of their own to watch and take care of. Being a parent is a job ever vigilant and does not excuse the failings of a parent.

How is watching your child while he gazes at the gorilla, and then in a split second finds the hole in the railing barrier and is gone. How could the mother stop that? She had no possible way of knowing the hole was there and that her son would go through it.
What's wrong with you?

I hate that saying "kids are kids" that is what irresponsible parents that have raised out of control and undisciplined offspring say.

I am not real crazy about that saying either, but it is the truth. Especially in an environment such as this one was. I doubt anyone has much stricter parents than I did, and I still did stupid things as a kid.

Forum List

Back