Gorilla ...

Quit trolling this thread, tard.
You made the idiotic claim people can invent their own morality and make a choice we can all agree is acceptable.

It figures that you (and some others) are too stupid and sociopathic to be able to figure out things on your own. You NEED to refer to a book that tells you what to do.
Quit trolling this thread, tard.
You made the idiotic claim people can invent their own morality and make a choice we can all agree is acceptable.

It figures that you (and some others) are too stupid and sociopathic to be able to figure out things on your own. You NEED to refer to a book that tells you what to do.
Yes, life would be so much simpler if we followed the example of Godless people who have murdered 175 million of their own citizens in just the last century.

You are in the class of complete moron.
You don't believe Godless people have murdered over 175 million of their own citizens in the past century, or you just like rebutting facts with childish name calling?

Get lost, moron. Go read your story books.

Yes, life would be so much simpler if we followed the example of Godless people who have murdered 175 million of their own citizens in just the last century.

You don't believe Godless people have murdered over 175 million of their own citizens in the past century, or you just like rebutting facts with childish name calling?

I go with you have no clue about history.

I go with . . . you are stupid and ignorant. You obviously need your books to tell you what to do. However, with all that "teaching" you still don't know anything. Amazing.

You'd better add something to THIS topic, or you will probably be reported for being an idiot. :D Lol.

I go with . . . you are stupid and ignorant. You obviously need your books to tell you what to do. However, with all that "teaching" you still don't know anything. Amazing.
Einstein thinks moral relativism works well.
Pol Pot believed that too.

You are truly an idiot. SMH. I can really understand why you need a story book to live your life. I'm surprised you're not dead yet, honestly. We need the herd culled. :D

I didnt say that everyone objecting to the gorillas death was a liberal.

But how does a conservative argue that the childs life should be put at risk by taking partial measures to neutralize the gorilla as a threat to the child's safety?

I understand

But "partial measures" would be to put the gorilla to sleep for awhile.

Not to kill him.

I, along with thousands of others, will take the advice from an expert.
Famed Animal Expert Jack Hanna Says Gorilla Would Have Killed Boy

And I along with millions of others listen to the advice of the experts too

Animal behaviour expert doesn't believe Harambe would have hurt boy

My vote is for saving the life of the little boy, unlike the New England professor.

BUT DO NOT KILL THE ANIMAL!

Use a sleeping dart.

My God, what is the use to try to explain things to these people!

Just a waste of time.

Thick as brick they are! :mad-61:

You seem to be the brick. A dart powerful enough to drop him immediately would probably kill him. Killing him was safest for then child.

You'd better add something to THIS topic, or you will probably be reported for being an idiot. :D Lol.
You opened the door.
Right. Because you wouldn't be able to determine for yourself right from wrong otherwise. Lol.

You are truly an idiot. SMH. I can really understand why you need a story book to live your life. I'm surprised you're not dead yet, honestly. We need the herd culled. :D
The 175 million murdered by their own Godless governments in the past century probably felt differently.

The 175 million murdered by their own Godless governments in the past century probably felt differently.

Hey, nutty! You are waaaay off topic. I think it's about time you rush back to your religious forum.

The gorilla can be replaced, a child can't. Glad the child isn't dead.
Endangered species cannot be replaced. I'm glad the child is unharmed. However, the ZOO bares all responsibility., IMHO. The ZOO led the child to think the gorilla could be petted.

Bullshit. The parents should have had control of their kids. If they had that gorilla would still be alive. They are at fault, not the zoo.

If I had been there with kids you can bet your ass those kids would have been with me and my eye would be on them totally.

The parents are at fault. Not the zoo.

Hey, nutty! You are waaaay off topic. I think it's about time you rush back to your religious forum.
Actually the concept that animals are more important than people is rooted in anti- Judeo Christian theology.

That beautiful, intelligent creature is dead.

That's all .

Some in the human race should not be alive themselves.

Sorry but I do feel very strongly about this.
Do something about it besides whine on a stupid message board?

How do you know what I do or I don't do? what an ass

Do you know me? did we had breakfast together ? :fu:
its gotta take longer than just a couple eggs to know ya

It's amazing that some people think you can shoot a large animal with a tranquilizer dart and it will just fall down and go sleepy.

Actually the concept that animals are more important than people is rooted in anti- Judeo Christian theology.

Okay. Bye now! Have a nice life.

Okay. Bye now! Have a nice life.
Bye! Have a nice life!

The gorilla can be replaced, a child can't. Glad the child isn't dead.
Endangered species cannot be replaced. I'm glad the child is unharmed. However, the ZOO bares all responsibility., IMHO. The ZOO led the child to think the gorilla could be petted.

Bullshit. The parents should have had control of their kids. If they had that gorilla would still be alive. They are at fault, not the zoo.

If I had been there with kids you can bet your ass those kids would have been with me and my eye would be on them totally.

The parents are at fault. Not the zoo.

I think both share the blame. Zoos must know that not all parents are good parents!

They could have had several rifles trained on him while they hit him with a tranquilizer gun. If he went after the kid, they would have the option of shooting him.
You dumbass. The gorillas reactions would be way faster. The gorilla is 400 lbs of pure muscle. If he would have backhanded the boy it would have killed him instantly. The gorilla was known for busting coconuts with his bare hands.
Faster than a bullet? You are an idiot. And why is that gorilla in a zoo and you are running loose?

Good job zoo, human life vs. Animal life no thought put the silver back down. Gorilla steaks for dinner, let nothing to to waste.

Forum List

Back