Gorilla ...

How is watching your child while he gazes at the gorilla, and then in a split second finds the hole in the railing barrier and is gone. How could the mother stop that? She had no possible way of knowing the hole was there and that her son would go through it.
What's wrong with you?
Parents need to do that, they need to take care of their children. No excuses.

She was taking care of her children. She DID NOT KNOW the railing barrier had a hole in it or that her son could move so QUICKLY through it.
What's happens when you make a mistake; who do you blame?
She did not take the proper care of her child otherwise the child would not have gone in with the gorilla.

So, she should have patched up the hole?
Hold his hand. Hold onto him.

He was standing at the railing, watching the gorilla when voila, he saw the hole and was gone in a split second. Accidents happen everyday, and there is no reason to blame this mother for what happened You're just angry and need to vent.

These are the parents who question why their children get killed, do drugs or have babies while they are teenagers. Totally irresponsible.

You're just trolling.
Nope I am speaking from experience

The mother, an administrator at a local daycare, Unless you never blink or turn your head whenever you are watching your child anything can happen. Just because nothing happens doesnt make you the parent of the year and just because something does happen it doesnt make you irresponsible.

That is the point a parent needs to develop the skills and protocols to make sure their children are safe. The mother works in daycare, she more than most should understand that.
If she works in a daycare then she has better skills than most and it still happened.
Exactly she was irresponsible

Latest eyewitness comment.

Cincinnati police investigating zoo incident involving gorilla, boy - CNN.com

"The tragedy happened after the boy told his mother he was going to get into the moat, and the mother admonished him to behave before being distracted by other children with her, Kimberly Ann Perkins O'Connor told CNN.
"The little boy himself had already been talking about wanting to go in, go in, get in the water and his mother is like, 'No you're not, no you're not,' " O'Connor said. "Her attention was drawn away for seconds, maybe a minute, and then he was up and in before you knew it.""

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I'm angry that an endangered species is now even more close to the extinct line due to a moron who didn't pay attention to her brat. And was too fucking scared for HERSELF to hop in there and draw the attention of the threat TO herself to save her own child...which is what I would have done knowing full well I would probably be killed and maybe not quickly enough due to being torn to shreds or pulled apart..but at least it would give my child a chance to survive and the gorilla live.

The mother sucks. I hope the bitch dies in a fire.

You're just trolling.
Nope I am speaking from experience

The mother, an administrator at a local daycare, Unless you never blink or turn your head whenever you are watching your child anything can happen. Just because nothing happens doesnt make you the parent of the year and just because something does happen it doesnt make you irresponsible.

That is the point a parent needs to develop the skills and protocols to make sure their children are safe. The mother works in daycare, she more than most should understand that.
If she works in a daycare then she has better skills than most and it still happened.
Exactly she was irresponsible

Haters gotta hate.

Parents need to do that, they need to take care of their children. No excuses.

She was taking care of her children. She DID NOT KNOW the railing barrier had a hole in it or that her son could move so QUICKLY through it.
She did not take the proper care of her child otherwise the child would not have gone in with the gorilla.

He was standing at the railing, watching the gorilla when voila, he saw the hole and was gone in a split second. Accidents happen everyday, and there is no reason to blame this mother for what happened You're just angry and need to vent.
His mother should have taken better care of him otherwise he would not have gone in the the gorilla. No excuses

I'm angry that an endangered species is now even more close to the extinct line due to a moron who didn't pay attention to her brat. And was too fucking scared for HERSELF to hop in there and draw the attention of the threat TO herself to save her own child...which is what I would have done knowing full well I would probably be killed and maybe not quickly enough due to being torn to shreds or pulled apart..but at least it would give my child a chance to survive and the gorilla live.

Yeah that would have been about the stupidest thing she could have done. What kind of fool would jump into the enclosure and agitate a 400 pound gorilla that has your child?

That sums it up, a moron and a brat go to the zoo, and fvck up this sicko's life.

His mother should have taken better care of him otherwise he would not have gone in the the gorilla. No excuses

You just like to instigate. Surely, you're smart enough to know the mother had no possible way of knowing the hole existed; otherwise, I don't think she would have been there.

Well, that is a little radical.

Well, that is a little radical.
And stupid. Its not like the gorilla couldnt have have flung the child head first into the wall and then killed her for jumping in.

Gracie, I agree with that statement. :clap::clap::clap:

In reality it had to be done but it's the family's fault. A child that young should be hand held near any enclosure like that.

You just like to instigate. Surely, you're smart enough to know the mother had no possible way of knowing the hole existed; otherwise, I don't think she would have been there.
What you are calling a hole is what amounts a large t pipe with 2 strands of woven wire to fill 8 foot gaps. I posted a picture of the actual fence at that exhibit in post 203. If you can't see that "barrier", you shouldn't be supervising small children.

In reality it had to be done but it's the family's fault. A child that young should be hand held near any enclosure like that.
You shouldnt have to hold the hand of children in a zoo. There should be zero opportunity for a child to get into an enclosure even if they had hours to work on gaining access.

You shouldnt have to hold the hand of children in a zoo. There should be zero opportunity for a child to get into an enclosure even if they had hours to work on gaining access.

Um no ... it's a fucking zoo and hes fucking three.

What you are calling a hole is what amounts a large t pipe with 2 strands of woven wire to fill 8 foot gaps. I posted a picture of the actual fence at that exhibit in post 203. If you can't see that "barrier", you shouldn't be supervising small children.

Do you believe accidents happen, or do you believe this particular mother took her 5-year-old child to the zoo hoping he would jump in with the loving gorilla?

Um no ... it's a fucking zoo and hes fucking three.
Um yes....if a 3 year old gained access to my backyard and was killed by my domesticated Pitbulls then i would be responsible. A zoo has dangerous wild animals and they are responsible for making sure people cant get in as well as the animals not being able to get out.

Do you believe accidents happen, or do you believe this particular mother took her 5-year-old child to the zoo hoping he would jump in with the loving gorilla?

Nah, she just sucks at life at the cost of one gorilla ... no big deal.

Forum List

Back