Gorilla ...

In reality it had to be done but it's the family's fault. A child that young should be hand held near any enclosure like that.
You shouldnt have to hold the hand of children in a zoo. There should be zero opportunity for a child to get into an enclosure even if they had hours to work on gaining access.

Um no ... it's a fucking zoo and hes fucking three.
Um yes....if a 3 year old gained access to my backyard and was killed by my domesticated Pitbulls then i would be responsible. A zoo has dangerous wild animals and they are responsible for making sure people cant get in as well as the animals not being able to get out.

Yep its the same exact thing you fucking moron. I hope you can't vote.

In reality it had to be done but it's the family's fault. A child that young should be hand held near any enclosure like that.
You shouldnt have to hold the hand of children in a zoo. There should be zero opportunity for a child to get into an enclosure even if they had hours to work on gaining access.

Um yes....if a 3 year old gained access to my backyard and was killed by my domesticated Pitbulls then i would be responsible. A zoo has dangerous wild animals and they are responsible for making sure people cant get in as well as the animals not being able to get out.

Glad you agree its the same thing. Yes I am registered to vote. Thanks for asking.

He was standing at the railing, watching the gorilla when voila, he saw the hole and was gone in a split second. Accidents happen everyday, and there is no reason to blame this mother for what happened You're just angry and need to vent.
His mother should have taken better care of him otherwise he would not have gone in the the gorilla. No excuses

You just like to instigate. Surely, you're smart enough to know the mother had no possible way of knowing the hole existed; otherwise, I don't think she would have been there.
What you are calling a hole is what amounts a large t pipe with 2 strands of woven wire to fill 8 foot gaps. I posted a picture of the actual fence at that exhibit in post 203. If you can't see that "barrier", you shouldn't be supervising small children.

Do you believe accidents happen, or do you believe this particular mother took her 5-year-old child to the zoo hoping he would jump in with the loving gorilla?

Nah, she just sucks at life at the cost of one gorilla ... no big deal.

I doubt anything is a big deal in your viewpoint.

Hold his hand. Hold onto him.

He was standing at the railing, watching the gorilla when voila, he saw the hole and was gone in a split second. Accidents happen everyday, and there is no reason to blame this mother for what happened You're just angry and need to vent.
His mother should have taken better care of him otherwise he would not have gone in the the gorilla. No excuses

You just like to instigate. Surely, you're smart enough to know the mother had no possible way of knowing the hole existed; otherwise, I don't think she would have been there.
What you are calling a hole is what amounts a large t pipe with 2 strands of woven wire to fill 8 foot gaps. I posted a picture of the actual fence at that exhibit in post 203. If you can't see that "barrier", you shouldn't be supervising small children.

Do you believe accidents happen, or do you believe this particular mother took her 5-year-old child to the zoo hoping he would jump in with the loving gorilla?
Sure they can. Like when I don't pay attention to the stop light and get hit by cross traffic. Is it an accident? Yes. Is it still my fault? Absolutely.

Those parents better fucking not sue the zoo! They damn fucking better NOT. The zoo should sue the parent for being an IDIOT.
I heard, on the radio that the woman actually put the kid on the 3 foot retaining wall. If you have a source maybe you could link it.
The woman shoulda jumped in and protected her child.

Those parents better fucking not sue the zoo! They damn fucking better NOT. The zoo should sue the parent for being an IDIOT.
I heard, on the radio that the woman actually put the kid on the 3 foot retaining wall. If you have a source maybe you could link it.
Different kid, different moronic parent.

What do you think she could have done besides breaking her ankle or knocking herself out? They should definitely sue the zoo. I wonder how many violations the zoo has had over the years regarding safety?

Sure they can. Like when I don't pay attention to the stop light and get hit by cross traffic. Is it an accident? Yes. Is it still my fault? Absolutely.

Do you want to schedule a stoning for the mother?

I am just glad it was not a white privileged child who cost the life of this gorilla. Oh the original outrage!

Nah. I'd rather toss her in to the tiger den.

Glad you agree its the same thing. Yes I am registered to vote. Thanks for asking.

There are actually plenty of situations where the you shouldn't be responsible for you're pit bulls killing a kid. No child that young should be unsupervised. They are as dumb as Hillary voters (with good reason). Would you expect a Hillary voters to be smart enough to stay out of a pen of gorillas? I wouldn't, so I'd make sure to hold their hand the entire, just like Dems do for Dem voters when they vote.

Did you hear that she placed the child on the retaining wall and shouted, "Jump?"

What do you think she could have done besides breaking her ankle or knocking herself out? They should definitely sue the zoo. I wonder how many violations the zoo has had over the years regarding safety?

This moron cannot think.

Will you stand and watch as the tiger kills her?

You don't know that

I am just glad it was not a white privileged child who cost the life of this gorilla. Oh the original outrage!
Speaking of..I asked BLM idiots over at twitter how that egg feels on their faces after they were screaming about whites killing black animals over a white kid...and the kid was black. In essence, white people killed a black gorilla to save a black 3 year old.
Y'all keep saying the brat was 4. Nope. He is 3. THREE. And she was not paying attention. TO A THREE YEAR OLD. HELLOOOOOOO?

Yep. And holler and jump and make it more aggressive to boot, if I can.

I have no tolerance for parents who do not look out for their children. Period.

I don't think she should be charged with anything. But she deserves some of the blame, as does the zoo.

Yep. And holler and jump and make it more aggressive to boot, if I can.

I have no tolerance for parents who do not look out for their children. Period.

What a good little devil you are.

I don't think she should be charged with anything. But she deserves some of the blame, as does the zoo.

She didn't do anything wrong, and she'll spend the rest of her life reliving the nightmare.

Forum List

Back