Gorilla ...

Yep its the same exact thing you fucking moron. I hope you can't vote.
Glad you agree its the same thing. Yes I am registered to vote. Thanks for asking.

There are actually plenty of situations where the you shouldn't be responsible for you're pit bulls killing a kid. No child that young should be unsupervised. They are as dumb as Hillary voters (with good reason). Would you expect a Hillary voters to be smart enough to stay out of a pen of gorillas? I wouldn't, so I'd make sure to hold their hand the entire, just like Dems do for Dem voters when they vote.
if you have a potentially dangerous animal it is your responsibility to make sure people cant get to them and they cant get out to get to people. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence understands this.

So your'e saying that these people should assume a bunch of people are stupid as shit and they should realize they will be held responsible for this?

Bingo. A zoo should be idiot proof or in this case child proof. There is a reason they make child safety devices to cover up electrical outlets.

Nope. Just need to put up a sign. Not responsible for stupid parents. Idiot proof would be just not having a zoo. Why bother?

Glad you agree its the same thing. Yes I am registered to vote. Thanks for asking.

There are actually plenty of situations where the you shouldn't be responsible for you're pit bulls killing a kid. No child that young should be unsupervised. They are as dumb as Hillary voters (with good reason). Would you expect a Hillary voters to be smart enough to stay out of a pen of gorillas? I wouldn't, so I'd make sure to hold their hand the entire, just like Dems do for Dem voters when they vote.
if you have a potentially dangerous animal it is your responsibility to make sure people cant get to them and they cant get out to get to people. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence understands this.

So your'e saying that these people should assume a bunch of people are stupid as shit and they should realize they will be held responsible for this?

Bingo. A zoo should be idiot proof or in this case child proof. There is a reason they make child safety devices to cover up electrical outlets.

Nope. Just need to put up a sign. Not responsible for stupid parents. Idiot proof would be just not having a zoo. Why bother?
Some 3 year olds cant read signs. Some adult people cant read. Some people are blind. Some people are mentally incapacitated. Some people are mentally unstable.

The mother was an idiot. I am just glad she was not a white idiot. Oh! The original outrage!

This is the second time you are trying to make this a racial thing!

Stupidity is not the monopoly of any race !

Stop with the race thing! Thanks
Oh no, it's not that easy dearie. Get over it.

huh???

get over what....
It not being racist. Did you miss this shit?

Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

Some 3 year olds cant read signs. Some adult people cant read. Some people are blind. Some people are mentally incapacitated. Some people are mentally unstable.

As we've learned from this thread. And some people are dangerous.

Parents need to do that, they need to take care of their children. No excuses.

She was taking care of her children. She DID NOT KNOW the railing barrier had a hole in it or that her son could move so QUICKLY through it.
What's happens when you make a mistake; who do you blame?
She did not take the proper care of her child otherwise the child would not have gone in with the gorilla.

So, she should have patched up the hole?
No, just watched her child:slap:
What if one of her other children jumped in?
That did not happen

The mother was an idiot. I am just glad she was not a white idiot. Oh! The original outrage!

huh???

get over what....

Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks
No one ever was able to show me a link where BLM made a statement. Thats the only thing I missed.

She was taking care of her children. She DID NOT KNOW the railing barrier had a hole in it or that her son could move so QUICKLY through it.
What's happens when you make a mistake; who do you blame?
She did not take the proper care of her child otherwise the child would not have gone in with the gorilla.

So, she should have patched up the hole?
No, just watched her child:slap:
What if one of her other children jumped in?
That did not happen
it could have though.

huh???

get over what....

Yes, I did miss that shit.... I read some just now.

Too silly for words.

Forum List

Back