Gorsuch CANNOT be any worse than Scalia

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As a liberal democrat, I would still urge the Senate to vote in Gorsuch and pray that both Ginsburg and Breyer live to be 100 years old.

Lets face it, Gorsuch cannot be any worse than Scalia and probably lacks the charm of that departed justice who hid his ultra right wing politics behind an elfin smile.

With Gorsuch, the SCOTUS is split to 4-4, with Kennedy as the swing vote. However, the next open seat will be an all-out war by both sides of the aisle.

Few Justices could be worse than Scalia. But no Democrat should vote for Gorsuch. Remember, republicans said they would consider blocking a Hillary nominee for 4 years.

If republicans want Democrats to come to the table, after the embarrassing display they put on for 293 days, they should work with Democrats to pick a moderate Justice instead of a yes man for the alt-right.

As a liberal democrat, I would still urge the Senate to vote in Gorsuch and pray that both Ginsburg and Breyer live to be 100 years old.

Lets face it, Gorsuch cannot be any worse than Scalia and probably lacks the charm of that departed justice who hid his ultra right wing politics behind an elfin smile.

With Gorsuch, the SCOTUS is split to 4-4, with Kennedy as the swing vote. However, the next open seat will be an all-out war by both sides of the aisle.
... while I pray God will take Ginsburg and Breyer home and rid the Earth of these two vermin.

... while I pray God will take Ginsburg and Breyer home and rid the Earth of these two vermin.
But instead he took that fucker Scalia. Maybe he was annoyed that you evil c*nts pray for people to die.

If republicans want Democrats to come to the table, after the embarrassing display they put on for 293 days, they should work with Democrats to pick a moderate Justice instead of a yes man for the alt-right.

Who would you consider to be a "moderate" justice? This Garland doofus was a rabid gun control freak. Further, there is no reason to think he would give a fair hearing to the idea of overturning incorrect decisions of the past like Dred Scott, Roe V Wade or the Gay Marriage mistake.

If you have someone in mind, or better yet, if the liberal leadership in the Senate has someone in mind, they should put their names forward so we and President Trump can take a look at them, see if they are truly worthy and truly moderate.

Who would you consider to be a "moderate" justice? This Garland doofus was a rabid gun control freak. Further, there is no reason to think he would give a fair hearing to the idea of overturning incorrect decisions of the past like Dred Scott, Roe V Wade or the Gay Marriage mistake.

If you have someone in mind, or better yet, if the liberal leadership in the Senate has someone in mind, they should put their names forward so we and President Trump can take a look at them, see if they are truly worthy and truly moderate.
Give Trump that message, fool. He doesn't give a shit about getting a moderate and has publicly asked for the nuclear option for Gorsuch.

Hopefully they both die soon...preferably tomorrow.

I know a few people who said the only reason they voted for Trump was due to the Supreme Court. Ugh. I think Gorsuch is too young and pro corps.

Gorsuch is in favor of keeping Citizens United in charge of US elections so its not surprising trumpery would nominate him.

RWNJs are NOT in favor of equality, basic right and freedoms and not smart enough to see they are giving away their own, so not surprising they love drumpf.

The race to the bottom continues.

JakeStarkey finally admits he's a Liberal Democrat!

Praise Allah!!

Scalia was the gold standard. That's why democrats had someone put a pillow over his face and kill him.

It was expected that obama would have one last chance for a foaming at the mouth liberal on the bench.

Ginsburg is already dead. They just forget to tell her.
images

Praise Allah!!
CrusaderFrank finally demonstrates he is senile. He thinks he is addressing me when in fact it is nat4900.

Frank, see your doctor.

Well no shit idiot conservative rule on the constitution, democrats with the Supreme court don't lose a god damn thing when a republican wins the White House and nominate a SS justice

But republicans and the public lose everything when a democrat president nominates of SS justice, they don't rule on the constitution, they rule by feelings and activism

Praise Allah!!
CrusaderFrank finally demonstrates he is senile. He thinks he is addressing me when in fact it is nat4900.

Frank, see your doctor.

Nat is your sock

Scalia was the gold standard. That's why democrats had someone put a pillow over his face and kill him.

It was expected that obama would have one last chance for a foaming at the mouth liberal on the bench.

Who killed him?

Praise Allah!!

Frank, see your doctor.

Nat is your sock

One of many

And you of course have the proof of your lunatic charges...right?

Forum List

Back