Gosnell

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Get's life in prison with no chance of parole and no chance to appeal. He gave up the right to appeal to avoid the death penalty.

Hope the old fart suffers :clap2::clap2::clap2:

He will not have a good time. Im happy with this. Now, if they are still going to have abortion, they need to be more active in keeping the clinics legit. I still dont understand why they are not checking out the doctors who referred the women to Gosnell for late term abortions.

From what I have heard, convicted rapists and baby killers are at the BOTTOM of the food-chain in prison.

He won't last long.

I hope the coffee in HELL is real HOT.

From what I have heard, convicted rapists and baby killers are at the BOTTOM of the food-chain in prison.

He won't last long.

I think he will be segregated due to his age and all the the media attention. I would not want to be the warden of the prison he go's to.

He won't last long.

Child molesters get molested...big time! His was the ultimate molestation...called infant MURDER!

He may not last through the current year.

Why should a lifer get special treatment just because he's growing old? Isn't that what a life-without-parole sentence is about? ...you grow old and die in prison? ...ain't that the name of the game?

Why should we put the bastard in an extended care infirmary and comfort him with power scooters, nurses, shuffle board and weekly bingo parties?

Give him a cell with a stainless steel toilet, a stainless steel lavatory, a 3" thick mattress on a cot frame, three meals a day, all the toilet paper he desires and a subscription to The Prison Gazette.

Or put him in with O.J. They can chat into the wee hours about how one got away with murder, the other one didn't!

He's an old man. He will get some kind of medical related job and serve out his remaining lifespan of a decade or so in prison. The system works and there is no need to wish that some other monsters might commit felonies and do him harm.

Ironic that he "chose" life over death... the death that he gave countless others.

In his sick twisted mind, he probably doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Nor do the nether-liberals.

Can that be the new term for the liberals who have absolutely no hope of ever helping this country?

THE NETHER LIBERAL
1557418552_1fa6fe503d_o.jpg

Forum List

Back