Gosnell

He will not have a good time. Im happy with this. Now, if they are still going to have abortion, they need to be more active in keeping the clinics legit. I still dont understand why they are not checking out the doctors who referred the women to Gosnell for late term abortions.

Because that would require them to actually prove that these doctors knew what a bad actor Gosnell was when the state didn't know.

Again, going back to Mrs. Mognar - (the only real victim here because the religious whacks are too busy crying over containers of medical waste). She went to two clinics in Virginia and one in DC, all of which refused to perform her abortion, before she found her way to Gosnell's clinic.

That sounds like a woman who was pretty damned determined to get an abortion.

Reality check- most industries don't self- regulate very well.

From what I have heard, convicted rapists and baby killers are at the BOTTOM of the food-chain in prison.

He won't last long.

I hope the coffee in HELL is real HOT.
Child molesters get molested...big time! His was the ultimate molestation...called infant MURDER!

He may not last through the current year.

More likely, he'll end up in a minimum security prison because of his age...

He will not have a good time. Im happy with this. Now, if they are still going to have abortion, they need to be more active in keeping the clinics legit. I still dont understand why they are not checking out the doctors who referred the women to Gosnell for late term abortions.

Because that would require them to actually prove that these doctors knew what a bad actor Gosnell was when the state didn't know.

Again, going back to Mrs. Mognar - (the only real victim here because the religious whacks are too busy crying over containers of medical waste). She went to two clinics in Virginia and one in DC, all of which refused to perform her abortion, before she found her way to Gosnell's clinic.

Joe real mad. Say, you sure she just stumbled on Gosnell ?

From what I have heard, convicted rapists and baby killers are at the BOTTOM of the food-chain in prison.

He won't last long.

I hope the coffee in HELL is real HOT.
Child molesters get molested...big time! His was the ultimate molestation...called infant MURDER!

He may not last through the current year.

More likely, he'll end up in a minimum security prison because of his age...

Doubtful, but even if that's so, it does not mean an easy ride knitting socks and playing X-Box. Bernie Madoff was sent to a country club, but still got assaulted. Wherever he go's there will be folks who want "rep". Celebrity prisoners are are a way to get that rep. Drew Peterson is another one who got assaulted while on death row, and there is also Jeffrey Dahmer who was killed. Country club or not, prison is prison and they are not nice places to be. There is also the fact that this guy had to beg for his life. That was the most pleasing for me. Still, begging for his pitiful life is an opportunity his victims did not have.

Oh, and the Dr.'s did know. Thats why they sent the women to him.

Why would that matter? The point wasn't who told her Gosnell was out there. Maybe she found him on Craig's List, for all you know.

Point was, three clinics said no, because they'd have violated VA's laws on late abortions, but dammit, this woman was going to get an abortion because she was 41 years old and dirt poor.

Now, ideal world. People who want abortions get them early, they get them cheaply, and they get them from qualified providers who have been vetted. But the religious whacks have spent the last 30 years terrorizing and murdering the legit providers.

As for medical waste, here is some of the foot collection from some of his victims.

baby-feet.png

[ There is also the fact that this guy had to beg for his life. That was the most pleasing for me. Still, begging for his pitiful life is an opportunity his victims did not have.

Actually, the prosecutors were the ones doing the begging... they were begging him not to challenge murder charges for medical waste before they even TRIED to get a death sentence.

Incidently, the only "victim" was Mrs. Mognar, and she 'begged' for an abortion because she couldn't get a safe one early in her pregnancy.

Why would that matter? The point wasn't who told her Gosnell was out there. Maybe she found him on Craig's List, for all you know.

Point was, three clinics said no, because they'd have violated VA's laws on late abortions, but dammit, this woman was going to get an abortion because she was 41 years old and dirt poor.

Now, ideal world. People who want abortions get them early, they get them cheaply, and they get them from qualified providers who have been vetted. But the religious whacks have spent the last 30 years terrorizing and murdering the legit providers.

The point is, if other Dr's knew about him (and they did) and they sent women to him in light of the fact that he was spreading VD among them, and basically screwing up just about everything he did they need to be asked to explain them selves. Pull the politics out of all this, and you still have a bad actor who other Dr's were sending people to, and a health department who repeatedly declined to investigate. Pro lifers should encourage this, and some do.

[ There is also the fact that this guy had to beg for his life. That was the most pleasing for me. Still, begging for his pitiful life is an opportunity his victims did not have.

Actually, the prosecutors were the ones doing the begging... they were begging him not to challenge murder charges for medical waste before they even TRIED to get a death sentence.

Incidently, the only "victim" was Mrs. Mognar, and she 'begged' for an abortion because she couldn't get a safe one early in her pregnancy.

Na, if Dr. G had a snow balls chance in hell he and his lawyer would have fought it. I wish he would have fought it. It would have been nice to see the old fart cry and beg for his life. As for the Mognar/medical waste comment, that's your way of admitting you got nothing left.

Na, if Dr. G had a snow balls chance in hell he and his lawyer would have fought it. I wish he would have fought it. It would have been nice to see the old fart cry and beg for his life. As for the Mognar/medical waste comment, that's your way of admitting you got nothing left.

No, it's my way of pointing out that this was never about Mrs. Mognar to start with. Or Gosnell.

The Prosecutors gave all his drug-dealing minions passes in order to get their testimony, some of which bordered on the hysterical. ("raining fetuses" and such). Then they gave Gosnell a sweetheart deal.

Not noticed in all the confusion? That the only real victim, Mrs. Mognar, was downgraded from Murder to Involuntary Manslaughter. But we got him on the Medical Waste, yuppers.... as long as he promises not to appeal.

No, it's my way of pointing out that this was never about Mrs. Mognar to start with. Or Gosnell.

The Prosecutors gave all his drug-dealing minions passes in order to get their testimony, some of which bordered on the hysterical. ("raining fetuses" and such). Then they gave Gosnell a sweetheart deal.

Not noticed in all the confusion? That the only real victim, Mrs. Mognar, was downgraded from Murder to Involuntary Manslaughter. But we got him on the Medical Waste, yuppers.... as long as he promises not to appeal.

How is life in prison a sweetheart deal ? You got a movie watchers view of this. If they had nothing, he would not have gotten life. Remember, he was convicted of three counts of murder one, and one count of involuntary manslaughter. If he could have beat the three counts, why did he agree ?

[

How is life in prison a sweetheart deal ? You got a movie watchers view of this. If they had nothing, he would not have gotten life. Remember, he was convicted of three counts of murder one, and one count of involuntary manslaughter. If he could have beat the three counts, why did he agree ?

Hmmm... why?

Well, first, it would take years to get through the appeals process. And a lot of money.

And he knew they had him dead to rights on Mognar and the drug dealing.

The prosecutors knew the minute this got to a judge at the appellete division, they were getting thrown out. Four of the seven cases were already thrown out, and two of them were pretty weak. (Co-conspirators who got deals actually snipped the necks of these fetuses, not Gosnell himself. In once case, Gosnell wasn't even in the clinic.)

the target here was to declare fetuses as people. and they didn't want the appelete division getting their mitts on that one.

[

Hmmm... why?

Well, first, it would take years to get through the appeals process. And a lot of money.

And he knew they had him dead to rights on Mognar and the drug dealing.

The prosecutors knew the minute this got to a judge at the appellete division, they were getting thrown out. Four of the seven cases were already thrown out, and two of them were pretty weak. (Co-conspirators who got deals actually snipped the necks of these fetuses, not Gosnell himself. In once case, Gosnell wasn't even in the clinic.)

the target here was to declare fetuses as people. and they didn't want the appelete division getting their mitts on that one.

Then why not appeal ? If it was SOOOO weak, and it were me I would have fought it to the end. It was not to weak, remember, 3 counts of murder one is what he wasw convicted of. I hate that the DA settled for 2nd degree murder for the women he killed, and got nothing for the many he infected with VD. In the end, he got what he had comeing and he will have a good bit of time to sit and think about it.

No appellate judge would find the jury's decision to convict him of murder reversible error. They might find not putting on a defense at all incompetence of counsel, but not the decision to convict him of murder.

The defense attorney might have felt that abortion was so vital to the vast majority of people that there would never be a unanimous verdict on the issue. Surely there would be some hard core abortion hold outs. He was wrong. The nation is now more pro life than pro abortion.

She found Gosnell because they sent her there.

There were legal clinics across the river...seven of them.

She didn't speak English.

The clinics were well aware of Gosnell's horrific reputation...as were the hospitals, and the state, and the inspectors. Gosnell was discredited 40 years before as well for performing experimental abortions on poor women that killed them, known as the Mother's Day Massacre.

They, like joe, don't think of women or children as human, and they certainly don't care for their well being.

Forum List

Back