Got a couple cool things at Harbor Freight today...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
There was a 10 ton log splitter marked down to $100. It looks never used but it was open box...so open box the box was gone and so were the handles.

Probably a display unit.

The other cool item was a chainsaw adapter for your circular saw for cutting beams. I've seen them used on YouTube but had no idea HF carried them.

Probably would have passed at $90 anyway, but for IT members it was marked down to $50 through tomorrow.

Might try a mini mill like this...

There was a 10 ton log splitter marked down to $100. It looks never used but it was open box...so open box the box was gone and so were the handles.

Probably a display unit.

The other cool item was a chainsaw adapter for your circular saw for cutting beams. I've seen them used on YouTube but had no idea HF carried them.

Probably would have passed at $90 anyway, but for IT members it was marked down to $50 through tomorrow.

Might try a mini mill like this...

the mini mill looks interesting.

i don't know about the chain saw tool. hope i don't need something like that, but it is nice to know that it exists.

i will take any excuse to go to harbor freight. my last toy was a little bosch staple gun. no external battery and it shoots a standard t50 staple. like $20.

Forum List

Back