Saw a man walk right out of Harbor Freight with a pressure washer...

That's because they don't have to, it's given to them.

Why were former slave owners given reparations?
Only for the District of Columbia, nowhere else. And technically, it was because the government was "taking property" from the slaveowner(s).

When to Springfield today...closest Harbor Freight...and while I was checking out in the middle of the afternoon, a man walked right out the door with a pressure washer without paying. No license plate.

Cashier says it happens every day. Criminals know they have a policy of not calling the police, only HF loss prevention.

Sad state of affairs.
You and I and others paid for his pressure washer.

/——/ Whites do their shoplifting at Home Depot and Lowes. Better quality stuff.

If you walk down the tool aisle at Home Depot around here, pretty much every single pack of wrenches or sockets are missing a couple. The packaging just pops right open, there's no outer packaging on em.

Oddly, they still leave em on the rack for sale, even with the tools missing.

Last time I was in there I went and got the guy and showed him.

He didn't care. lol...

When to Springfield today...closest Harbor Freight...and while I was checking out in the middle of the afternoon, a man walked right out the door with a pressure washer without paying. No license plate.

Cashier says it happens every day. Criminals know they have a policy of not calling the police, only HF loss prevention.

Sad state of affairs.
Yep. I live in deep red Trump country. People have been walking into our local supermarket, loading up their carts with meat, and walking out and putting the food into their giant SUVs.

The same is happening at our local Home Depot.

Store clerks are not allowed to interfere.

It's an excuse. Because if the populations were the same a lot of things blacks don't have, we would have. So whites like yoursef use the fact that you have more people to exaggerate crime done by non whites. You don't get to commit more crimes because you have more people.
I was going to give you a 'fake news', because the above is claptrap. For a seemingly well educated person, you have a very weak grasp of how statistics are applied to population demographics.

You talk about somebody black taking a pressure washer while whites are stealing billions while cheatiing on taxes, fraud, embezzlement and other types of white collar crimes.

...but...there is a scintilla of truth here...

Unfortunately, when Black folks get access, they commit the same crimes.

Headline from three days ago...

Screenshot_20240528-103811-724.png

Given the quality of the Harbor Freight branded products, they should be giving that crap away as it is...
I've had really good luck with HF tools.

Of all the HF tools I've bought, two have given me a problem.

The seals went out of a Portland pressure washer wand and the reed in a cheap compressor gave out in the first month... Which HF replaced under warranty.

And I don't have just little stuff. I have a drill press, bandsaw, oscillating sanders, welder, lathe, slide-cut chop saw, electric chainsaw and pole saw, electric impact gun (which is on clearance right now and I HIGHLY recommend it)...a tabletop metal brake and yesterday a full sized metal brake.

I don't know how many times over they've paid for themselves.

If you walk down the tool aisle at Home Depot around here, pretty much every single pack of wrenches or sockets are missing a couple. The packaging just pops right open, there's no outer packaging on em.

Oddly, they still leave em on the rack for sale, even with the tools missing.

Last time I was in there I went and got the guy and showed him.

He didn't care. lol...
/—-/ Yup, I always double check.

Maybe he pre-paid for the thing. You can't pick up large items in Harbor Freight and walk out the door. You pick up a chit and show it to the cashier and they get the item out of stock.

Read before you comment. As in read everything. Don't skim a headline and then start forming opinions and making up scenarios.

He said he spoke to someone that worked there and they said it happens everyday . Had you read his post you'd have know that.

Idiot whites commit more crimes than just mass shootings, you come with the same racist bullshit in every one of your posts that equal a fking novel.

Calling people racist not because they say blacks are inferior but because they bring forth a statistic or criticize BLM. It’s a form of evil.

Thankfully most Americans black or white do not agree with your extremist left-wing positions.

That's because they don't have to, it's given to them.

Why were former slave owners given reparations?
Everywhere that African Americans from the Prog agendas go, they infect and destroy. You will not allow them to become great. So, destroy the resort areas next. Target all of the northeast part of the country ocean boardwalks for vacationers. Violence every night on them. You can make a difference. People will pay attention. And they are. Make your demands as to stop your defensive attacks on people who walk past peaceably you or question your attitude. You love arson. The boardwalks are wood. Imagine the message. Get it done.

Forum List

Back