Saw a man walk right out of Harbor Freight with a pressure washer...

When to Springfield today...closest Harbor Freight...and while I was checking out in the middle of the afternoon, a man walked right out the door with a pressure washer without paying. No license plate.
That's nothing.
Did he try to sell the pressure washer in HF's parking lot?

Police: Man stole televisions from Walmart, sold them in the ...​

1716883490881.png
KIRO 7 News Seattle
https://www.kiro7.com › news › trending › police-man-...

Sep 13, 2022 — KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — A man is facing theft charges after police say he was caught selling stolen televisions right outside the store where ...
Cashier says it happens every day. Criminals know they have a policy of not calling the police, only HF loss prevention.

Sad state of affairs.
Yes it is.

But whites do the most shoplifting.
The next two agendas of destruction are the suburbs and the resort vacation areas. We will get this done. We will build millions of low-income housing in these areas. This will make things more equal. Voting Prog is important.

But whites do the most shoplifting.
In Democrat run cities? It’s in these cities where laws have been passed not to prosecute theft of items totaling $900 or less. Do whites commit most of the flash mob and knockout game crimes?

Well, I have worse. I saw a guy walking down the street with a large screen TV. It looked brand spanking new, perhaps a floor model I don't know. He was just walking with it, went into a bank to get some air as it was hot out, everyone was looking at him with curiousity. He left and ducked down a side street.
Oh, I bet it was a black man as well. The hits just keep on coming.

I don’t get why polite posters continue to engage with a sinner like IM2 he is blatantly lying about people calling them a racist with no evidence. He blatantly lies in response to crimes statistics where in truth blacks are overrepresented when it comes to committing certain crimes. Im2 does not accept this truth.

I’ve stated young white men are overrepresented when it comes to mass school shooting. Of course Im2 says nothing about that being ”racism”. Im2 is the angry annoying uncle at the family party. Frankly, I hope the guy changes for the better in the future.

Thankfully the country is going in the right direction rejecting far left racism and insanity like men playing on women’s sports teams.
Idiot whites commit more crimes than just mass shootings, you come with the same racist bullshit in every one of your posts that equal a fking novel.

Is that why whites have been stealing since this country was taken, they are privileged and owed.
/----/ You're the one stealing. In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. The War on Poverty After 50 Years

You talk about somebody black taking a pressure washer while whites are stealing billions while cheatiing on taxes, fraud, embezzlement and other types of white collar crimes.

It'll take more than that for you to clean up your act IM2.....~S~

More excuses.
/----/ If this passes, you can move to LA and start a new side hustle and make big $$$
Fellow Democrat, Eunises Hernandez, agreed and said the ban on possessing a catalytic was 'racist'.

You talk about somebody black taking a pressure washer while whites are stealing billions while cheatiing on taxes, fraud, embezzlement and other types of white collar crimes.
So in your warped mind, since white people are allegedly committing all kinds of white collar crimes.
This gives license for black people to rob and steal without fear of consequences or criminal prosecution. . :cuckoo: ..

Last edited:
It's an excuse. Because if the populations were the same a lot of things blacks don't have, we would have. So whites like yoursef use the fact that you have more people to exaggerate crime done by non whites. You don't get to commit more crimes because you have more people. You talk about somebody black taking a pressure washer while whites are stealing billions while cheatiing on taxes, fraud, embezzlement and other types of white collar crimes.
The White man is not the cause of your failures.

It's an excuse. Because if the populations were the same a lot of things blacks don't have, we would have. So whites like yoursef use the fact that you have more people to exaggerate crime done by non whites. You don't get to commit more crimes because you have more people. You talk about somebody black taking a pressure washer while whites are stealing billions while cheatiing on taxes, fraud, embezzlement and other types of white collar crimes.
/----/ Given the choice, would you prefer to live in Black controlled South Africa or evil, greedy White America? You are free to leave, ya know.

/----/ You're the one stealing. In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. The War on Poverty After 50 Years
Those programs were for whites, hispanics, etc. as well. They weren't just for black folks and last I checked black folks pay taxes as well.

Forum List

Back