Saw a man walk right out of Harbor Freight with a pressure washer...

Idiot whites commit more crimes than just mass shootings, you come with the same racist bullshit in every one of your posts that equal a fking novel.

Its’s now become all mentally ill Trannys and DemWitted loons shooting unprovoked if you exclude daily Ghetto shootings.

Last edited:
I do now.

I bought some of those boxed end ratcheting flex wreches a while back and one was missing. I didn't even notice until I got home.

When I took it back for a swap, that's when I noticed so many others on the rack were missing tools.
I noticed this issue at Lowe’s as well. I couldn’t believe it ….expensive home improvement items missing critical tools.

You don't get to commit more crime because there are more of you. That's just a sorry excuse.

You dont get it. Im not saying we GET TO commit more crimes.. its not a door prize of benefit, its just the way it is due to population. Who do you think commits more crimes in China Ethnic Chinese or ethnic minorities ?
Its not that CHinese GET TO commit more crimes... it just happens because they are the people comiting crimes. WHy do we need to go over 2nd grade remedial education over and over?

Calling people racist not because they say blacks are inferior but because they bring forth a statistic or criticize BLM. It’s a form of evil.

Thankfully most Americans black or white do not agree with your extremist left-wing positions.
When are you going to bring forth some statistics, this bullshit about the only crimes whites commit is mass shootings is bullshit.

/——/ Neither did I. Stop profiling.

Ok then, by reparations you were not referring to black people correct???
Anyway its riddiculous how this thread went off tangent about race, when it was never the point of the O.P. at all. He was talking about a pressure washer shoplifted by "A MAN" pure and simple... and what a person ought to think about it

When are you going to bring forth some statistics, this bullshit about the only crimes whites commit is mass shootings is bullshit.

There were about ten mass shootings in CHI just this last weekend. In one year over 4000 shot on average. 720 die most years. Cost a lot of money to patch up those who don’t. i agree any tranny shooter targeting specifically children needs instant death penalty. Mixed race, black, brown or white.

There were about ten mass shootings in CHI just this last weekend. In one year over 4000 shot on average. 720 die most years. Cost a lot of money to patch up those who don’t. i agree any tranny shooter targeting specifically children needs instant death penalty. Mixed race, black, brown or white.
If it happens outside in a front yard or sidewalk its somehow considered less of a crime than if it happens in a school yard even if lives were erased i guess. Yearly totals ignored.

Gas motor power washers are heavy. You don’t carry those out do you? In a Box? Floor model on wheels? I suppose you could carry lower power electric in a box.

If it happens outside in a front yard or sidewalk its somehow considered less of a crime than if it happens in a school yard even if lives were erased i guess. Yearly totals ignored.

The target randomness is so appalling. The helplessness. Or like at the KC parade, public mayhem. But if it is robbery or drug dealing…..they don’t even acknowledge it. Kids shot by stray bullets sleeping in bed….nary a peep.

When to Springfield today...closest Harbor Freight...and while I was checking out in the middle of the afternoon, a man walked right out the door with a pressure washer without paying. No license plate.

Cashier says it happens every day. Criminals know they have a policy of not calling the police, only HF loss prevention.

Sad state of affairs.
Where was the Good Guy with a Gun?
Isn't that supposed to be YOU ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ?

My Walmart allows open carry and concealed carry...

...believe me... anyone attacking my local grocery vendors will be eligible to pass themselves off as a bucket of swiss cheese.

When to Springfield today...closest Harbor Freight...and while I was checking out in the middle of the afternoon, a man walked right out the door with a pressure washer without paying. No license plate.

Cashier says it happens every day. Criminals know they have a policy of not calling the police, only HF loss prevention.

Sad state of affairs.
And you just watched.
WOW....... Good Guy with a Gun allows shoplifter to violate his Walmart Harbor Freight while standing and watching and DOING NOTHING.

So the Swiss Cheese comment was Fake Talk.
Guess So.

A man walks into a Harbor Freight with a pressure washer...​

Clerk says "Wait.. didn't you just walk outta here with that?
Man says "Yes, I checked. It doesn't run. I demand a full refund."
Clerk says "Pfft!" there ya go.

And you just watched.
WOW....... Good Guy with a Gun allows shoplifter to violate his Walmart Harbor Freight while standing and watching and DOING NOTHING.

Guess So.
You should have read the thread.

It's about mass shootings.

A life threatening situation.

Plus, they don't look like Swiss cheese just because of me. Everyone here is armed.

Here's the context...

Screenshot_20240528-145038-967.png

Last edited:
And you just watched.

Guess So.

Honestly, you're not supposed to shoot shoplifters, but is that just a "liberal" fantasy that they have of conservatives?
Could explain why you never hear about that type of thing happening, but it always seems to be a Lib talking point.

Honestly, you're not supposed to shoot shoplifters, but is that just a "liberal" fantasy that they have of conservatives?
Could explain why you never hear about that type of thing happening, but it always seems to be a Lib talking point.
Dear Lord, be a decent human and confront the shoplifter from stealing, rather than doing NOTHING except pound on a keyboard.
Be a man, and quit using the 'it's a liberals fault" excuse.

He was talking about a pressure washer shoplifted by "A MAN" pure and simple... and what a person ought to think about it
Exactly. It surprised me this kind of thing was business as usual in Springfield.

Last edited:
Dear Lord, be a decent human and confront the shoplifter from stealing, rather than doing NOTHING except pound on a keyboard.
Be a man, and quit using the 'it's a liberals fault" excuse.
Nope.

It's called "shopkeepers privilege" for a reason.

When you're armed, any interaction can escalate to a lethal encounter.

I leave the policing to those with the training to police. And even with the proper training, they fuck it up sometimes.

I also don't engage in road rage or with road ragers. Or try to enforce traffic law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back