🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Got a taxi cab today..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
A Russian immigrant, he noticed my despair he noticed i am trying to drink myself to death. I appreciate it.

Early Christmas present?

How was it wrapped?

Since we're telling about stuff nobody cares about, I bought a gallon of milk today. The cashier returned exactly the right amount of change. I appreciated it.

A Russian immigrant, he noticed my despair he noticed i am trying to drink myself to death. I appreciate it.
bear, you really need to seek help. I don’t know what happened, but you are crying out for help, and you need to seek it where someone really can help you. You deserve to live, and I think you really want to, you just can’t see past the darkness right now. Seek help where they can help you properly.
Having had a family member that did succeed, I am telling you now, the pain they left us in is not what I suppose you want to leave anyone else you love in. If you can’t do it for yourself, please do it for others that do care.
And many others do care, including right here.

Did you ask him if he had Hillary's 30,000 emails in his trunk?

I would have. :04:

I want to get a cab someday... one of these or nothing:

iu

Imagine if you cut an arm off yourself...you would be the same person with the same problems...just now without an arm.

How is that going to help you?

If you kill yourself you are still going to be the same person with the same problems...but now without a body.

How is that going to help you?

Look, No one gets through life unscathed. It bends us all at the knees.
But life is for the living. So, get on with it. Put the bottle down, pick your ass up and take control of your life. Good, bad or ugly, the universe is unfolding exactly as it should. And even with all it's sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Live it to the hilt. Start right now.

iu

Checker Cab is the only way to ride.

Built for 200,000 miles...

200k miles, I didn't know that. Travis drove a Checker Cab in Taxi Driver.

Checker Motors Corporation - Wikipedia

Checker also promoted its vehicles as 200,000 mi (320,000 km) cars at a time when most United States automakers shied away from mileage promises. The A12 Marathon and A11 Taxicab design was based on the 1956 Checker Model A8.

checker-cabs-14.jpg

iu

Checker Cab is the only way to ride.

Built for 200,000 miles...

200k miles, I didn't know that. Travis drove a Checker Cab in Taxi Driver.

Checker Motors Corporation - Wikipedia

Checker also promoted its vehicles as 200,000 mi (320,000 km) cars at a time when most United States automakers shied away from mileage promises. The A12 Marathon and A11 Taxicab design was based on the 1956 Checker Model A8.

checker-cabs-14.jpg

Life is a bitch and then you die.

Forum List

Back