Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Got a taxi cab today..

Life is a bitch and then you die.

30231b444438249973543fdd0621b97c.jpeg

I want to get a cab someday... one of these or nothing:

iu

Checker Cab is the only way to ride.

Built for 200,000 miles...

200k miles, I didn't know that. Travis drove a Checker Cab in Taxi Driver.

Checker Motors Corporation - Wikipedia

Checker also promoted its vehicles as 200,000 mi (320,000 km) cars at a time when most United States automakers shied away from mileage promises. The A12 Marathon and A11 Taxicab design was based on the 1956 Checker Model A8.

checker-cabs-14.jpg

Life is a bitch and then you die.

And growing old ain't for pussies...

I want to get a cab someday... one of these or nothing:

iu

In high school, a friend's first car was an old retired Checker cab with about a half million miles on it. It was a great car, with enough room to comfortably seat 7 in the back seat if you used both jump seats that folded up from the floorboard, and someone didn't mind sitting on the ice chest that was always back there.

A Russian immigrant, he noticed my despair he noticed i am trying to drink myself to death. I appreciate it.

bear513 After 2 of my dad's friends had committed suicide within a year, he being an alcoholic, also tried drinking himself to death. Only it didn't work as planned. He was normally about 6ft & 295lbs and his kidneys shut down and little to no fluid was passed and built up in his system. He gained around 40lbs of fluid weight the DR put him into the hospital, then sent him home TWICE to die because there was nothing they could do for him and had never seen anything like it. They couldn't tell if any of his organs were functional or not because of the fluid. Even after giving him 75mg (triple his normal RX) of diaretics……..until his feet started cracking to leak off some of that fluid and the threat of blood poisoning, then the DR tapped him to drain it all off with no guarantee that he'd live thru it, or if he did...what shape he'd be in afterward and need for further treatment, IF any were available. He went in like a balloon and came out little more than a skeleton, because during that time he wasn't able to eat or keep anything down.
He was never so sick or miserable as then, and having witnessed it I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone. Alcohol poisoning isn't something to strive for by any means.

Life sucks & shit happens and many times we get caught in the crosshairs and we think it will never get better, that the world would be much better without us and nobody would notice anyway...….but that's the lie we tell ourselves to escape the pain & darkness we find ourselves in.
The circumstances that have brought you to this point in your life only seem to be overwhelming like the weight of the world is on your shoulders and there is no way out...….that too is a lie.

You are fairly young, and I'm sure you have family and friends that would be devastated if you took your own life. And I don't think you realize the impact that would have on them or their lives. As someone already said, if not for yourself, do it for them and whether you realize it or not, they do depend on you.
Check yourself into rehab, get the help, get the counseling, get yourself clean & sober because alcohol is a fake crutch that will let you down every time.

Learn to stand in spite of the scars.

A Russian immigrant, he noticed my despair he noticed i am trying to drink myself to death. I appreciate it.
bear, you really need to seek help. I don’t know what happened, but you are crying out for help, and you need to seek it where someone really can help you. You deserve to live, and I think you really want to, you just can’t see past the darkness right now. Seek help where they can help you properly.
Having had a family member that did succeed, I am telling you now, the pain they left us in is not what I suppose you want to leave anyone else you love in. If you can’t do it for yourself, please do it for others that do care.
And many others do care, including right here.
He is a drunk and feeds off people on the internet. It's called "yanking your chain"

bear, you really need to seek help. I don’t know what happened, but you are crying out for help, and you need to seek it where someone really can help you. You deserve to live, and I think you really want to, you just can’t see past the darkness right now. Seek help where they can help you properly.
Having had a family member that did succeed, I am telling you now, the pain they left us in is not what I suppose you want to leave anyone else you love in. If you can’t do it for yourself, please do it for others that do care.
He is a drunk and feeds off people on the internet. It's called "yanking your chain"
He has been a member here for a long time. Something happened recently to change him.

He has been a member here for a long time. Something happened recently to change him.
Cheaper booze.

Cheaper booze.

It's amazing how you can make such an incredibly lame judgement of someone after being here barely 6 months.

Whether he's yanking chains or honestly suicidal as he claims.....it's not something to play with. Since this is the internet, it does limit what we know of him or his situation or his motive & intent, but we should never NOT take the threat serious.

Cheaper booze.

It's amazing how you can make such an incredibly lame judgement of someone after being here barely 6 months.

Whether he's yanking chains or honestly suicidal as he claims.....it's not something to play with. Since this is the internet, it does limit what we know of him or his situation or his motive & intent, but we should never NOT take the threat serious.
It's hardly lame. 6 months or 6 minutes. I've lived with drunks and know the spiel. By the way, has that person taken up any offers for help? Never mind, I will end it here.

Forum List

Back