Got One Question For Self-Proclaimed Republican Conservatives Regarding Benghazi

Why aren't you people putting any effort into ENSURING that something like this NEVER happens again?

When it first happened, you IMMEDIATELY tried to blame Obama, and that campaign didn't stop until the night he won the re-election, then you IMMEDIATELY pivoted to Hillary.

At that point it should have been a known fact across all borders that this was nothing but political hackery, but partisans kept pushing.

Why in God's name haven't you folks put any effort at all into making sure this doesn't happen again?

If you people had put a fraction of effort into that, instead of trying to make political hay by finding fault and laying blame on the party you despise, we'd all be better off for it. No?

When will the foolishness stop?
What a dumb post. All day people were whining that there was an investigation to determine what happened. Most of the leftists said it was a waste of time and money. You have to establish what happened and why, before you can correct the issues. Hopefully we can learn from the multitude of mistakes made by Obama and Clinton.
But don't you hacks already have all the facts? What more do you need?
We need the emails Clinton hid and then deleted. Silly little leftists think they are clever, but they come off sounding like asses.

You asked what we did. We investigated while the State Department did everything possible to hurt the investigation including lying about turning over all the information. You should be asking why the State Department held up the investigation and why Clinton hid and then deleated her email.

Why aren't you people putting any effort into ENSURING that something like this NEVER happens again?

When it first happened, you IMMEDIATELY tried to blame Obama, and that campaign didn't stop until the night he won the re-election, then you IMMEDIATELY pivoted to Hillary.

At that point it should have been a known fact across all borders that this was nothing but political hackery, but partisans kept pushing.

Why in God's name haven't you folks put any effort at all into making sure this doesn't happen again?

If you people had put a fraction of effort into that, instead of trying to make political hay by finding fault and laying blame on the party you despise, we'd all be better off for it. No?

What a dumb post. All day people were whining that there was an investigation to determine what happened. Most of the leftists said it was a waste of time and money. You have to establish what happened and why, before you can correct the issues. Hopefully we can learn from the multitude of mistakes made by Obama and Clinton.
But didn't you hacks already have all the facts? At least that's what you've been saying all along. What more do you need?
It's not clear how much of a criminal Hillary is, hence the FBI investigation.

Republicans have done everything in their power to vindicate the terrorists of the murders of the 4 in Benghazi, and put the blame on whatever scores them some political points. They would argue that some crazy conspiracy about Huma Abedin being a secret Muslim ghost whisperer is what pulled the trigger in Benghazi, and not the terrorists.
Are you drunk? Who vindicated the terrorists? Obama is the one releasing terrorists.

So let me get this straight....the liberal ISIS supporters are in charge when Benghazi happened and you are asking what can we, as conservatives, to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Am I reading you right here?

Simple. Make damned sure that another Democrat is NEVER in charge again. Problem solved.

LOL, When Republicans were in charge they let the Marine barracks at Lebanon get blown up and over 200 Marines died. Then President Raygun cut and run he couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Reagan was President. Democrats held the House and the Senate.
And your point is...?

Republicans have done everything in their power to vindicate the terrorists of the murders of the 4 in Benghazi, and put the blame on whatever scores them some political points. They would argue that some crazy conspiracy about Huma Abedin being a secret Muslim ghost whisperer is what pulled the trigger in Benghazi, and not the terrorists.
They did no terrorist vindicating, but Liberals put some innocent man who made a video in prison, while blaming said video, and claiming it wasn't a terrorist attack, but an angry mob... with missile launchers, apparently.

So let me get this straight....the liberal ISIS supporters are in charge when Benghazi happened and you are asking what can we, as conservatives, to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Am I reading you right here?

Simple. Make damned sure that another Democrat is NEVER in charge again. Problem solved.
9-11-2001, who was in charge then?

Bill Clinton had the opportunity to kill Bin Laden and didn't. So, basically, that asshole Clinton is responsible for 9/11.
Reagan and Bush 1 funded, armed and trained Bin Laden and his followers. So basically, those assholes are responsible for 9/11.
Your right. We should have allowed the Russians to take the oil fields. Great idea. Sigh....

Did I tell ya I shot JFK

LOL, When Republicans were in charge they let the Marine barracks at Lebanon get blown up and over 200 Marines died. Then President Raygun cut and run he couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Do you know how many Vietnam veterans there are on this forum

Well. You see....

BENGHAZIIIIIIIII!!

They did no terrorist vindicating, but Liberals put some innocent man who made a video in prison, while blaming said video, and claiming it wasn't a terrorist attack, but an angry mob... with missile launchers, apparently.
The guy had committed a crime litte weeaboo. As for blaming the video, there were simultaneous protests and riots all over the world over the video and the only terrorist arrested from Benghazi is on record saying he was there because of the video. But of course it's not that terrorist's fault, it was *insert political opponent here* who killed them. Not kawaii.

Did I tell ya I shot JFK
Trump and his nutjob followers put that blame on Lyin' Ted's pops. I wouldn't be surprised if they put Hillary or Huma at the scene next.

This is the 3rd election in a row where the GOP is fronting an un-electable candidate.

Maybe Paul Ryan will be ready to run the next time and there won't be a 4th in a row then.

In 4 years Hillary will be unopposed so then it will be Ryan vs Hillary.

That should be a close race. Closer than Trump v Hillary will be.

Closer than with Mitt and McCain were as well.

Ryan? Funny. Barring a major screw-up, Hillary will likely be unbeatable in 2020 - by anyone.

Sheesh, instead of typing all that like you didn't understand the question all you had to say was you're not interested in a solution.

Did I tell ya I shot JFK
Trump and his nutjob followers put that blame on Lyin' Ted's pops. I wouldn't be surprised if they put Hillary or Huma at the scene next.
I got there first.

Did I tell ya I shot JFK
I got there first.
Darn you should have come out about it sooner. Cruz might have won then.

Actually the Obama administration started any controversy by lying about the cause of the attack.

Actually that isn't true. Even some of the attackers said it was because of the video.

Can an honest Conservative please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

1. What is the alleged Benghazi cover-up?

2. What was allegedly covered up?

3. Who allegedly covered anything up?

4. Why was anything allegedly covered up?

5. Who and how did anyone benefit from any alleged cover-up?

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

7. Were any laws allegedly broken?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their obsession to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?

Did I tell ya I shot JFK
I got there first.
Darn you should have come out about it sooner. Cruz might have won then.
Cruz wouldn't have won if I spotted him 9 strokes in twi lite league

Forum List

Back