🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov George Wallace Got It Right

Thank you for providing solid evidence segregationists were right wing. Just listen to Wallace gripe about the Supreme Court banning prayer in school in that video. Listen to him talk about the only countries with human rights are those that protect private property. Listen to him gripe about federal income taxes.

It is fucking HILARIOUS you are so willfully stupid as to call him a progressive at that point in his life. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
What's fucking hilarious is the number of times you say someone's post is fucking hilarious and it turns out they're right and you're wrong.
In fact Wallace was a progressive. I've posted this many times already.
And it is astonishing that you think private property and civil rights are "right wing" stances.
I grew up with him as my governor, his across the board rejection of his earlier dixiecrat bullshit was never enough to erase his sins but the fact remains that he dumped this neo-confederate bullshit the very moment it became a liability. You may like what he said but his own words and actions clearly say that he never really believed in it.
That's why he was a Democrat.
OK is that supposed to mean something?
Rabbi tries really hard to believe the right wing Southern Democrats of the 1960s are the same as the left wing Democrats of today. It's truly bizarre.
Bizarre but true. Who else is trying to suppress free speech and people's right to vote? That would be the Democrats, then as now.

liberal too stupid for substance reduced to, OMG

You have a self-awareness problem that is profoundly sad.

Get your GOP presidential candidates to run on bringing back slavery as THEIR war on poverty.

Please.

100% stupid lie. If I said we should bring back slavery I'll pay you $10,000. BEt or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

So I guess now you're denying you said this:

NYC - I think every conservative who thinks that slavery wasn't that bad should spend a year as a slave.

EB -dear, it would be better and safer than a year in a drug infested liberal ghetto or in a liberal prison.

The G. Wallace on that stage would have lost a debate with the G. Wallace he eventually became. In the end he was a shameless panderer who said whatever it took to get votes. It is also interesting to see him talking just like a southern conservative, it's almost like all the dixiecrats became republicans.

Hillary busting out and getting her southern accent on:

I never thought I would laud a progressive like Wallace. But I came across this speech and it was very prophetic. What a charismatic figure. Of course the brain dead lefties will comment without even listening to this.

This is like Gingrich and Hastert leading the impeachment of Clinton for a blow job, while cheating on a wife with cancer and hiding sex abuse of children. Rabbi loves that kind of leadership.

I never thought I would laud a progressive like Wallace. But I came across this speech and it was very prophetic. What a charismatic figure. Of course the brain dead lefties will comment without even listening to this.

This is like Gingrich and Hastert leading the impeachment of Clinton for a blow job, while cheating on a wife with cancer and hiding sex abuse of children. Rabbi loves that kind of leadership.

It's actually noting like that.
And you're a big fat hypocrite.

liberal too stupid for substance reduced to, OMG

You have a self-awareness problem that is profoundly sad.

Get your GOP presidential candidates to run on bringing back slavery as THEIR war on poverty.

Please.

100% stupid lie. If I said we should bring back slavery I'll pay you $10,000. BEt or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

So I guess now you're denying you said this:

NYC - I think every conservative who thinks that slavery wasn't that bad should spend a year as a slave.

EB -dear, it would be better and safer than a year in a drug infested liberal ghetto or in a liberal prison.

dear, a liberal ghetto in America is more dangerous than Afghanistan was during the height of the war and more dangerous than slavery was in 1860.

So why not make liberalism illegal since it has been so evil??

Forum List

Back