🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov George Wallace Got It Right

Conservatives have such a remarkable talent for finding things that they think are worse than slavery.

Slavery was created as a good thing. Rather than kill you in war they would enslave you. Rather than let you starve to death they gave you away as a slave. In any case, it is amazing to hear black Ph.d economists describing liberalism as worse than slavery. How did we let the cancer of liberalism into our country?
I think every conservative who thinks that slavery wasn't that bad should spend a year as a slave.

dear, it would be better and safer than a year in a drug infested liberal ghetto or in a liberal prison.

O M G

I think every conservative who thinks that slavery wasn't that bad should spend a year as a slave.

dear, it would be better and safer than a year in a drug infested liberal ghetto or in a liberal prison.

The difference between slavery and the drug infested ghetto and prison is personal choice.

While it may be exponentially more difficult, a person can get out of the ghetto. There are plenty of examples. And prison comes from choosing to commit the crime. Slavery is the complete absence of choice.

Wallace was a politician's politician. He stood on the steps of the Univ of Alabama trying to stop integration, and then carried the black vote in the next election. He never lost an election in which he finished. But he didn't give a damn about anything except his own agenda and the godd ol' boy network he built. Remnants of which are still effecting politics in Alabama.

Until he was close to death. Then he got very apologetic for the harm he'd caused. People tend to get pensive and reflective when they reach the end of the road.

The difference between slavery and the drug infested ghetto and prison is personal choice.

While it may be exponentially more difficult, a person can get out of the ghetto. There are plenty of examples. And prison comes from choosing to commit the crime. Slavery is the complete absence of choice.

has nothing to do with our subject

Wallace offered to become republican if he could run as Goldwater's VP. How progressive is that?

Conservatives have such a remarkable talent for finding things that they think are worse than slavery.

Slavery was created as a good thing. Rather than kill you in war they would enslave you. Rather than let you starve to death they gave you away as a slave. In any case, it is amazing to hear black Ph.d economists describing liberalism as worse than slavery. How did we let the cancer of liberalism into our country?

O M G

And conservatives can't figure out why black people aren't voting for them.

A grander mystery the world may never know.

its a mystery only to an idiot liberal.

liberal s vote for those who hand out the most crippling welfare entitlements thus subverting our democracy.

Walter E Williams: "History is not going to be kind to liberals. With their mindless programs, they've managed to do to Black Americans what slavery, Reconstruction, and rank racism found impossible: destroy their family and work ethic."

Ronald Reagan: Isn't welfare a form of slavery

Wallace offered to become republican if he could run as Goldwater's VP. How progressive is that?
Wallace governed as a progressive. He increased government and used its power to attract business and get votes for himself. Ive proven this over and over.

its a mystery only to an idiot liberal.

liberal s vote for those who hand out the most crippling welfare entitlements thus subverting our democracy.

Says who?

And please, tell us more about how awesome slavery was. Just to court more of that black vote for conservatives.

Wallace governed as a progressive. He increased government and used its power to attract business and get votes for himself. Ive proven this over and over.

So did Reagan. So did Bush.

Were they 'progressives'? Because that's not a definition of progressive I've ever seen.

Just to court more of that black vote for conservatives.

maybe Republicans should promise more crippling welfare are entitlements than Democrats?

Walter E Williams: "History is not going to be kind to liberals. With their mindless programs, they've managed to do to Black Americans what slavery, Reconstruction, and rank racism found impossible: destroy their family and work ethic."

Ronald Reagan: Isn't welfare a form of slavery

And please, tell us more about how awesome slavery was..

typical idiot lying liberal. If I said it was awesome I'll pay you $10,000. Bet?? or hop away once again with your strawman tail between your legs

Laughing....and the backpedals begin. You were just telling us how much better slavery was. Now? Not so much.

And notice how you didn't even try and answer my question. The reason is simple: you're quoting yourself. And you citing you on slavery, liberals, or pretty much any other topic is an exercise is wasting calories typing. As you don't know what you're talking about.

Though you so elegantly demonstrated why Romney voters were 87% white.

[

Or.....maybe they can talk a little less about how much better slavery was.

idiot liar. If any of them talk about slavery being better I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or hop away once again with your liberal strawman tail between your legs.

Forum List

Back