🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov George Wallace Got It Right

about.

Though you so elegantly demonstrated why Romney voters were 87% white.

yes he didn't promise crippling welfare entitlements. The treasonous liberal won't be satisfied until every black person is in jail, in poverty, and fatherless.

[

Or.....maybe they can talk a little less about how much better slavery was.

idiot liar. If any of them talk about slavery being better I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or hop away once again with your liberal strawman tail between your legs.

I think every conservative who thinks that slavery wasn't that bad should spend a year as a slave.

dear, it would be better and safer than a year in a drug infested liberal ghetto or in a liberal prison.

Where do I send the paypal invoice?

[

idiot liar. If any of them talk about slavery being better I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or hop away once again with your liberal strawman tail between your legs.

I think every conservative who thinks that slavery wasn't that bad should spend a year as a slave.

dear, it would be better and safer than a year in a drug infested liberal ghetto or in a liberal prison.

the perfect idiot forget to explain why he thinks being a slave was more deadly than being in a modern liberal prison or modern liberal ghetto where for example in Chicago 30 might be shot in a single weekend.

Isn't thinking fun??

. As you don't have slightest clue what you're talking about.

if true why are you so afraid to give your best example. What does the idiot liberal learn from his fear??

You have yet to prove your claims about slavery, liberals or any of your other babble. What then is there to refute?

Your personal opinion?

Laughing...you may consider whatever hapless nonsense you invent to be evidence. But outside the right wing echo chamber, its just fingers on a keyboard. So why don't you factually and logically establish your claims first.

Or are you afraid to even try to back up your own bullshit?

[

the perfect idiot forget to explain why he thinks being a slave was more deadly than being in a modern liberal prison or modern liberal ghetto where for example in Chicago 30 might be shot in a single weekend.

Isn't thinking fun??

Now you're arguing WHY you said slavery was better. That wasn't our bet. That you said slavery was better was our bet.

Where is my money?

Wallace offered to become republican if he could run as Goldwater's VP. How progressive is that?
Wallace governed as a progressive. He increased government and used its power to attract business and get votes for himself. Ive proven this over and over.

It's hilarious that you think Alabama voted in a progressive as governor and that being "progressive" was resisting change in the form of the civil rights acts.....I mean, really, think about that....a progressive resist change, doesn't that kind of go against the definition of the word progressive....progress....move forward???

And then I'm sure you're going to believe that being "conservative" was accepting the changes to make the future better in the form of civil rights acts...which again go against even the definition of the word conservative....conserve....maintain status quo....

God lord Rabbi, you are hopeless.

. As you don't have slightest clue what you're talking about.

if true why are you so afraid to give your best example. What does the idiot liberal learn from his fear??

You have yet to prove your claims about slavery, liberals or any of your other babble. What then is there to refute?

Your personal opinion?

Laughing...you may consider whatever hapless nonsense you invent to be evidence. But outside the right wing echo chamber, its just fingers on a keyboard. So why don't you factually and logically establish your claims first.

Or are you afraid to even try to back up your own bullshit?

dear, you said I didn't know what I was talking about. When I asked for your best example you changed the subject? What does that tell you?

[

Isn't thinking fun??

Now you're arguing WHY you said slavery was better. That wasn't our bet. That you said slavery was better was our bet.

Where is my money?

dear, a slave had value and was treated relatively well to insure his output. In modern Chicago it is more dangerous than it was at the height of the Afghanistan war. If you had a child would you have put him as a slave for a weekend or in Afghanistan at height of war or in a liberal ghetto?

Isn't thinking fun? Now try to change the subject once again.

Wallace offered to become republican if he could run as Goldwater's VP. How progressive is that?
Wallace governed as a progressive. He increased government and used its power to attract business and get votes for himself. Ive proven this over and over.

It's hilarious that you think Alabama voted in a progressive as governor and that being "progressive" was resisting change in the form of the civil rights acts.....I mean, really, think about that....a progressive resist change, doesn't that kind of go against the definition of the word progressive....progress....move forward???

And then I'm sure you're going to believe that being "conservative" was accepting the changes to make the future better in the form of civil rights acts...which again go against even the definition of the word conservative....conserve....maintain status quo....

Wallace ended up being quite progressive for a southern politician and did a lot of good things for his state fully embracing the federal programs he denounced but I suspect he was running from a racist legacy he never really wanted to have. The difference in rhetoric from his segregationist phase and how progressive he eventually became almost makes him two different governors. I think getting shot and paralyzed changed his attitude.

There is more to being progressive than civil rights. Progressives are actually opposed to civil rights. Look at all the action directed to silencing people on college campuses and the like.

I never thought I would laud a progressive like Wallace. But I came across this speech and it was very prophetic. What a charismatic figure. Of course the brain dead lefties will comment without even listening to this.

Thank you for providing solid evidence segregationists were right wing. Just listen to Wallace gripe about the Supreme Court banning prayer in school in that video. Listen to him talk about the only countries with human rights are those that protect private property. Listen to him gripe about federal income taxes.

It is fucking HILARIOUS you are so willfully stupid as to call him a progressive at that point in his life. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I never thought I would laud a progressive like Wallace. But I came across this speech and it was very prophetic. What a charismatic figure. Of course the brain dead lefties will comment without even listening to this.

Thank you for providing solid evidence segregationists were right wing. Just listen to Wallace gripe about the Supreme Court banning prayer in school in that video. Listen to him talk about the only countries with human rights are those that protect private property. Listen to him gripe about federal income taxes.

It is fucking HILARIOUS you are so willfully stupid as to call him a progressive at that point in his life. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What's fucking hilarious is the number of times you say someone's post is fucking hilarious and it turns out they're right and you're wrong.
In fact Wallace was a progressive. I've posted this many times already.
And it is astonishing that you think private property and civil rights are "right wing" stances.

More left wingers from that period. "Race Mixing Is Communism!" "Stop The Race Mixing March Of The Anti-Christ!"

These are the people to which Wallace was pandering. Wallace was an unprincipled populist demagogue.

I love the guy holding the microphone. He's perfect.

2ljqr5v.jpg

What's fucking hilarious is the number of times you say someone's post is fucking hilarious and it turns out they're right and you're wrong.
And it is astonishing that you think private property and civil rights are "right wing" stances.

I grew up with him as my governor, his across the board rejection of his earlier dixiecrat bullshit was never enough to erase his sins but the fact remains that he dumped this neo-confederate bullshit the very moment it became a liability. You may like what he said but his own words and actions clearly say that he never really believed in it.

I grew up with him as my governor, his across the board rejection of his earlier dixiecrat bullshit was never enough to erase his sins but the fact remains that he dumped this neo-confederate bullshit the very moment it became a liability. You may like what he said but his own words and actions clearly say that he never really believed in it.

That's why he was a Democrat.

A Democrat who pandered to the extreme right wing Democrats of the period.

OK is that supposed to mean something?

OK is that supposed to mean something?

Rabbi tries really hard to believe the right wing Southern Democrats of the 1960s are the same as the left wing Democrats of today. It's truly bizarre.

A Democrat who pandered to the extreme right wing Democrats of the period.

Watching Wallace perform the greatest flip-flop in history is all the proof anyone needs that the segregationist dixiecrats became republicans. Another example is his successor, Fob James, he at first ran on Wallace's new-found progressive legacy and served a term, lost to a republican (edit: he lost to Wallace running again) and then came back as a republican with an all new conservative agenda and was elected. Turned out to be a corrupt son-of-a-bitch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back