Gov. Palin (R) endorses denier film

A Michael Crichton quote was given as if his opinion counted for something. I fail to see what the difference between a book and a movie has to do with the credibility of his quote.

That is because you are an uneducated and illiterate dolt.

Oh please explain how changes between a book and a movie make his quote pertinent to anything.

Dude, c'mon....it's pretty obvious to quite a few that you are not all that bright. We seem to have arrived at a consensus.

Until you have at least one in that group that doesn't have a tinfoil hat, I won;t lose any sleep over it.

A Michael Crichton quote was given as if his opinion counted for something. I fail to see what the difference between a book and a movie has to do with the credibility of his quote.

Oh please explain how changes between a book and a movie make his quote pertinent to anything.

Dude, c'mon....it's pretty obvious to quite a few that you are not all that bright. We seem to have arrived at a consensus.

Until you have at least one in that group that doesn't have a tinfoil hat, I won;t lose any sleep over it.
you know that doesn't make sense right?

Sara probably thinks God is raising the ocean level again... like he did with Noah.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - fucktard probably thinks the ocean levels have risen....
I am curious what wacko web site would have told you otherwise... I didn't even think the craziest oil-funded skeptics would have the gall to deny something so established and easy to verify.... or maybe you were speaking in 3rd person and "fucktard" was your high school nickname.

I am curious what wacko web site would have told you otherwise... I didn't even think the craziest oil-funded skeptics would have the gall to deny something so established and easy to verify.... or maybe you were speaking in 3rd person and "fucktard" was your high school nickname.

:lmao:

{
The Swedish geologist and physicist Nils-Axel Mörner, formerly chairman of the INQUA International Commission on Sea Level Change. And the uncompromising verdict of Dr Mörner, who for 35 years has been using every known scientific method to study sea levels all over the globe, is that all this talk about the sea rising is nothing but a colossal scare story.

Despite fluctuations down as well as up, "the sea is not rising," he says. "It hasn't risen in 50 years." If there is any rise this century it will "not be more than 10cm (four inches), with an uncertainty of plus or minus 10cm". And quite apart from examining the hard evidence, he says, the elementary laws of physics (latent heat needed to melt ice) tell us that the apocalypse conjured up by
Al Gore and Co could not possibly come about.

The reason why Dr Mörner, formerly a Stockholm professor, is so certain that these claims about sea level rise are 100 per cent wrong is that they are all based on computer model predictions, whereas his findings are based on "going into the field to observe what is actually happening in the real world".
}

Rise of sea levels is 'the greatest lie ever told'

The major difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and you AGW cultists is the the JW's deal more in fact and are more open to rational examination of data than you Jonestown morons are.

{
The Swedish geologist and physicist Nils-Axel Mörner, formerly chairman of the INQUA International Commission on Sea Level Change. And the uncompromising verdict of Dr Mörner, who for 35 years has been using every known scientific method to study sea levels all over the globe, is that all this talk about the sea rising is nothing but a colossal scare story.

Despite fluctuations down as well as up, "the sea is not rising," he says. "It hasn't risen in 50 years." If there is any rise this century it will "not be more than 10cm (four inches), with an uncertainty of plus or minus 10cm". And quite apart from examining the hard evidence, he says, the elementary laws of physics (latent heat needed to melt ice) tell us that the apocalypse conjured up by

The reason why Dr Mörner, formerly a Stockholm professor, is so certain that these claims about sea level rise are 100 per cent wrong is that they are all based on computer model predictions, whereas his findings are based on "going into the field to observe what is actually happening in the real world".
}

The major difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and you AGW cultists is the the JW's deal more in fact and are more open to rational examination of data than you Jonestown morons are.
Yep, you found the one wacko and latched on.

Nils-Axel Mörner is Wrong About Sea Level Rise

{

}

So let me get this straight, your reply is'
upload_2016-4-12_14-44-47.jpeg

{

}

post somewhere where sea levels rose.

Hey, Michael Mann was playing Sim City on his Mac and the sea level rose. Just because there is no empirical evidence to support the simulation doesn't mean anything. Those Sims are going to DROWN if we don't strip you of your wealth, air conditioning, and transportation....

Come on, living in the dark ages will be FUN, all the cool diseases and that favorite game the left wants commoners to play, "Will I starve?"

{

}

If you Google "sea level rising" you will get about 30 million results.... have fun doing your research. Or, you could just go to some oil industry funded skeptic site and probably find something to make you feel better.

Uncensored, if you want to live in a cave, swear off electricity and bathing, and hump trees all day long for Mother Gaia, nobody is stopping you. Just don't get the idea that you can force anyone else to join your stinky hippy commune. The rest of us like electricity and modern technology.

Uncensored, if you want to live in a cave, swear off electricity and bathing, and hump trees all day long for Mother Gaia, nobody is stopping you. Just don't get the idea that you can force anyone else to join your stinky hippy commune. The rest of us like electricity and modern technology.

Are you smart enough to grasp that is the goal of your religion, to force the commoners to live in a new dark age?

Probably not, you're not one of the bright ones.

NYC Bans Store Air Conditioners to Fight Global Warming

EPA restricts climate-warming chemicals used in refrigeration

You ridiculous retards of the cult are sharpening the knife your masters will cut your throat with.

If you Google "sea level rising" you will get about 30 million results.... have fun doing your research. Or, you could just go to some oil industry funded skeptic site and probably find something to make you feel better.

All based on Sim City.

Actual measurements. well not so much...
Wrong again.

Tide gauge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really have no fucking idea at all what you're talking about, do you?

:lol:

Are you smart enough to grasp that is the goal of your religion, to force the commoners to live in a new dark age?

Oh, you're insane! Why didn't you just say so? Or maybe you're just pathologically dishonest. In either case, it means nobody cares about your ravings.

Now go away, stinky hippy. Your aversion to deodorant use is making everyone's eyes water.

Learn, grow, evolve...I know more than you because I invested in myself.

Oh, you're insane! Why didn't you just say so? Or maybe you're just pathologically dishonest. In either case, it means nobody cares about your ravings.

Now go away, stinky hippy. Your aversion to deodorant use is making everyone's eyes water.

I guarantee you that we know a 100 times more than you do...even on our worst day.

{

}

The oil industry is owned by the same bankers that will collect your carbon tax if they get their way. I bet you will gladly volunteer to have a meter put on your car so you can be taxed by the mile....it will make you feel like a good little United Nations citizen....offer forth your ass and spread your cheeks because you are gonna get fucked.

You know stupid, I am linking to your priests and profits

This fucktard is insane, calling for the forced herding of peasants into urban jungles'

www.huffingtonpost.com/f-kaid-benfield/fighting-climate-change-w_b_5441393.html

But he is part of your cult.

EU plans to ban ALL petrol and diesel cars from European cities

Ride the bus peasant, motor cars are for the aristocracy, not for you.

Look, you're a fucking retard, which is why the absurd Volcano God cult appeals to you.

Forum List

Back