Gov. Palin (R) endorses denier film

I am curious what wacko web site would have told you otherwise... I didn't even think the craziest oil-funded skeptics would have the gall to deny something so established and easy to verify.... or maybe you were speaking in 3rd person and "fucktard" was your high school nickname.

:lmao:

{
The Swedish geologist and physicist Nils-Axel Mörner, formerly chairman of the INQUA International Commission on Sea Level Change. And the uncompromising verdict of Dr Mörner, who for 35 years has been using every known scientific method to study sea levels all over the globe, is that all this talk about the sea rising is nothing but a colossal scare story.

Despite fluctuations down as well as up, "the sea is not rising," he says. "It hasn't risen in 50 years." If there is any rise this century it will "not be more than 10cm (four inches), with an uncertainty of plus or minus 10cm". And quite apart from examining the hard evidence, he says, the elementary laws of physics (latent heat needed to melt ice) tell us that the apocalypse conjured up by
Al Gore and Co could not possibly come about.

The reason why Dr Mörner, formerly a Stockholm professor, is so certain that these claims about sea level rise are 100 per cent wrong is that they are all based on computer model predictions, whereas his findings are based on "going into the field to observe what is actually happening in the real world".
}

Rise of sea levels is 'the greatest lie ever told'

The major difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and you AGW cultists is the the JW's deal more in fact and are more open to rational examination of data than you Jonestown morons are.
Yep, you found the one wacko and latched on.

Nils-Axel Mörner is Wrong About Sea Level Rise
post somewhere where sea levels rose.
If you Google "sea level rising" you will get about 30 million results.... have fun doing your research. Or, you could just go to some oil industry funded skeptic site and probably find something to make you feel better.

Please show us the facts, that are not from some fantasy model you alarmist drones like to cite and the accompanying science showing that other causes are not present ( like land subsidence, or orbital phase of the moon, or earth wobble, etc...)

If you Google "sea level rising" you will get about 30 million results.... have fun doing your research. Or, you could just go to some oil industry funded skeptic site and probably find something to make you feel better.

All based on Sim City.

Actual measurements. well not so much...
Wrong again.

Tide gauge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really have no fucking idea at all what you're talking about, do you?

:lol:
You are embarrassing yourself but I have to give you props for doubling down on the stupid.

First you use a discredited old cook as your 'evidence' that the sea level isn't rising and then you show your ignorance be not even knowing how they measure the rise.

Keep 'em coming this is amusing.

I am curious what wacko web site would have told you otherwise... I didn't even think the craziest oil-funded skeptics would have the gall to deny something so established and easy to verify.... or maybe you were speaking in 3rd person and "fucktard" was your high school nickname.

{
The Swedish geologist and physicist Nils-Axel Mörner, formerly chairman of the INQUA International Commission on Sea Level Change. And the uncompromising verdict of Dr Mörner, who for 35 years has been using every known scientific method to study sea levels all over the globe, is that all this talk about the sea rising is nothing but a colossal scare story.

Despite fluctuations down as well as up, "the sea is not rising," he says. "It hasn't risen in 50 years." If there is any rise this century it will "not be more than 10cm (four inches), with an uncertainty of plus or minus 10cm". And quite apart from examining the hard evidence, he says, the elementary laws of physics (latent heat needed to melt ice) tell us that the apocalypse conjured up by

The reason why Dr Mörner, formerly a Stockholm professor, is so certain that these claims about sea level rise are 100 per cent wrong is that they are all based on computer model predictions, whereas his findings are based on "going into the field to observe what is actually happening in the real world".
}

The major difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and you AGW cultists is the the JW's deal more in fact and are more open to rational examination of data than you Jonestown morons are.

The oil industry is owned by the same bankers that will collect your carbon tax if they get their way. I bet you will gladly volunteer to have a meter put on your car so you can be taxed by the mile....it will make you feel like a good little United Nations citizen....offer forth your ass and spread your cheeks because you are gonna get fucked.
:cuckoo:

{

}

The oil industry is owned by the same bankers that will collect your carbon tax if they get their way. I bet you will gladly volunteer to have a meter put on your car so you can be taxed by the mile....it will make you feel like a good little United Nations citizen....offer forth your ass and spread your cheeks because you are gonna get fucked.
:cuckoo:

Ok, so tell me...who are the majority shareholders of the biggest oil companies? I know and I can prove it.......so let's see how good you are at researching the facts. I know more than you because it's what I do. I would love to be free petroleum based fuels and I am all for any alternative energy sources but the fact remains is that the global elites and the petro-dollar is based on oil. Now, these same POS want to double dip by making you pay ANOTHER tax for something you have to have in order to eek out an existence on this shitty planet. We have over 6,000 patents that are being suppressed under the guise of "national security" and most of which could go a long ways toward freeing us from the shackles of petroleum...wake the fuck up, dude...there is a big ol world going on around you and things are not what you think...I guaran-fucking-tee you on that one.

You don't know even the very basics of any of the topics you're skimming by and the soundbytes your blogs have provided aren't worth squat unless you enjoy demonstrating your fundamental lacking.

You don't know even the very basics of any of the topics you're skimming by and the soundbytes your blogs have provided aren't worth squat unless you enjoy demonstrating your fundamental lacking.

I know more about the topic of climate change than you...which is why you avoid responding to me when I bring up geo-engineering which is a proven fact. You go after those that you think are vulnerable but you never bother to debate anyone that can pin you down....why is that?

{

}

Except it's all bullshit, I asked for you to post up one. You failed, so now you have bullshit

I thought Gov. Palin (R) was a Communications major :confused-84:

Sarah Palin Backing Anti-Climate Change Film (EXCLUSIVE)
(snip)
Variety has learned exclusively that former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is participating in the event. The screening of the documentary, produced by Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow and Marc Morano’s ClimateDepot.com, will be followed by a panel discussion featuring Palin, with opening remarks by Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX), chairman of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
“I’m very passionate about this issue,” Palin told Variety. “We’ve been told by fearmongers that global warming is due to man’s activities and this presents strong arguments against that in a very relatable way.”

Palin noted that, while governor in 2008, she sued the U.S. government over placing the polar bear on the threatened species list because of the rapid decline in Arctic sea ice. Palin pointed to the high population of polar bears in 2008 and dismissed climate models that predict continued loss of sea ice as “unreliable,” “uncertain” and “unproven,” but a federal judge backed the government scientists’ finding in 2011.

Discuss.....

I'm not a movie critic. Or a political wonk.. Maybe I'll download it. But not because Sarah Palin endorses it.

Now you discuss Dottie.. Have you seen the documentary? Couldn't kill you..
I don't need to see the movie, I've studied the subject extensively and already know that the global warming nutters are full of shit.
They are all brainwashed idiots.

(snip)
Variety has learned exclusively that former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is participating in the event. The screening of the documentary, produced by Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow and Marc Morano’s ClimateDepot.com, will be followed by a panel discussion featuring Palin, with opening remarks by Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX), chairman of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
“I’m very passionate about this issue,” Palin told Variety. “We’ve been told by fearmongers that global warming is due to man’s activities and this presents strong arguments against that in a very relatable way.”

Palin noted that, while governor in 2008, she sued the U.S. government over placing the polar bear on the threatened species list because of the rapid decline in Arctic sea ice. Palin pointed to the high population of polar bears in 2008 and dismissed climate models that predict continued loss of sea ice as “unreliable,” “uncertain” and “unproven,” but a federal judge backed the government scientists’ finding in 2011.

Discuss.....

I'm not a movie critic. Or a political wonk.. Maybe I'll download it. But not because Sarah Palin endorses it.

I don't need to see the movie, I've studied the subject extensively and already know that the global warming nutters are full of shit.

I knew how Pearl Harbor ended, but it was still a great movie..Don't be a dud dude...
We need to support the "resistance fighters".. :rolleyes-41:

(snip)

Discuss.....

I knew how Pearl Harbor ended, but it was still a great movie..Don't be a dud dude...
I don't like kool-aid. It's too sugary for my tastes.

Drink it yourself. I'll pass.

(snip)

Discuss.....

(snip)

Discuss.....
Plot: 97% of the world's scientists contrive an environmental crisis, but are exposed by a plucky band of billionaires & oil companies

Which billionaires?????????

I know a billionaire named Tom Steyer who threw so much money on backing the AGW cult in 2014 they lost almost every race :)

Way to funny.

Uncensored, if you want to live in a cave, swear off electricity and bathing, and hump trees all day long for Mother Gaia, nobody is stopping you. Just don't get the idea that you can force anyone else to join your stinky hippy commune. The rest of us like electricity and modern technology.

I never ever saw someone stuck on stupid and still butthurt over my original comment.

Pray tell moron why would we give up technology, fossil fuel and oil based products ?

Let me know when you buy a computer or cell phone made out of corn plastics stupid shit.

Oh and you do know when you wack off to Micheal Mann's hockey stick graph you are being considered a hypocrite if you're using petroleum jelly, use whale grease instead, but don't tell your fellow AGW cult Greenpeace they would have a heart attack. :)

Last edited:

(snip)

Discuss.....

Grow up.

Muhammed's too smart to dilute his intellect with the losers around here. He's a lone wolf, man.

bodecea, the carpet munching, militant and liberal "knows-nothing" seems to be trolling me with laughter which only makes my rating go higher. How stupid is the leftard clown posse? Pretty fucking stupid....keep hitting that "applause" button, bodecea.....(snicker)

Forum List

Back