🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

So you're sort of the Rick Santorum of the board....Except you're stuck in the 19th century while he's content to live in the 18th.

Why thank you. The 19th Century still believed in the Constitution. Today, Not so much.

I'm very happy with Rick Perry's stance and that of Texas. As people like you continue to ignore the policies of the current administration.

Carry on with that Change you Can Believe In BS. In this case, it's Catch and Release with immigrants sleeping on concrete with silver space blankets waiting............If you would go to Rick Perry's site you would see his DISGUST AFTER SEEING THE CONDITIONS...............

At least he's doing something about it.

Yeah...that South sure believed in the Constitution. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that a roll a troll laugh........:D

There are SO many holes in this.

But, just watch, when this backfires, and it will, the RWs and Rick oops Perry will blame President Obama.

Yeah...............there are a lot of holes in this plan.

One of them is a waste of taxpayer dollars, because as soon as you put those Nat'l Guard people on active duty, you have to start paying them at the rank they currently hold.

Never mind the costs of vehicles, living conditions and everything else.

And for what? So they can stand on the border and look at people as they cross and that's about all they can do.

I thought that Republicans were supposed to be for fiscal responsibility.

For the last 7 years TEXAS has been raising funds for this. They are ALREADY FUNDING THIS...................Yet it is a Federal Job, so they are demanding that the FEDS do their job.

I actually heard the Lt. Governor talk about this on the way home from work Today.

Still doesn't change the fact that this is a waste of money of they can't arrest, shoot, or detain any of those coming across the border.

I mean.......................it would be almost as scary (and a hell of a lot cheaper) to just put up cardboard cutouts and inflatable vehicles to stop the immigrants. About as effective as well.

And..................before you say anything stupid................the U.S. has done things like that in previous wars, most notably starting with WWI...................

Dummy tank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back