🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

Obama has far out maneuvered Perry come lately to the party.

Illegal Immigration is way down & deportations are way up on Obama's watch.

It's a 2,000 border 70% of which doesn't have so much as a tee marker. If you think this grandstanding of Ricky Boy is going to have an impact then he got what he wanted, he fooled somebody.

The Texas border with Mexico is not 2000 miles. It's only about half that. The border should be easy to patrol with drones. The new Texas rangers just have to drive to wherever the illegals are trying to break in and round them up. 20 drones could patrol the entire boarder without allowing a thing to get buy them.
Maybe we'll find a smart one, and have them teach you how to spell.

And good luck picking up a "flood"...

You're harping on spelling errors now?

That's the sure sign of a loser.

The Canadian border is way easier.

Actually I meant if I was hispanic, and trying to enter the USA illegally, entry through California would be easier than Texas.

But you're correct, as an English speaker, it would probably be easier for me to learn Canadian.

Canadians don't speak "Canadian". They have 2 official languages, English and French.

To date.................I don't know of a language known as "Canadian".

We all know it's "aboot" language.

Last edited by a moderator:
according to the demoscum presidunce FDR.,, it worked out great. :up:

once upon a time long, long ago, in a place far, far away, when i was about 7 y.o., i rode on my Dad's shoulders thru one of those Jap P.O.W. camps in Florida, our neighbor man was a senior guard and took us on a tour thru the camp. i'll never forget the stench and sound the Japs screamed at us, they were ugly little fucks, that todays liberfilth remind me of when i read their hate America shit. :up:
The POW's didn't like you? Remarkable. Why don't you go watch something nice, and forget about it, on your Sony TV...

i have a Mexiscum made Magnavox TV.

Obozo reminds me of those Japs i saw.

You're a fine RWr, Wildman.

Does anyone other than Obama say that with verifiable numbers?

yes and no....as Perry attempts to close the back door the sneaky illegal bastard is now planning to open the front door wide open by redefining 'refugee'...:evil:

Last edited:

hardly....as Perry attempts to close the back door the sneaky illegal bastard is now planning to open the front door wide open by redefining 'refugee'...:evil:

:cuckoo:

Contractors & farmers in border states will verify that finding migrant workers is much harder now. Under the Bush administration they would simply go to the nearest hardware store parking lot, slow down & tell a certain number to jump into the truck. Now you are luck to find one & they want real money to work.

hardly....as Perry attempts to close the back door the sneaky illegal bastard is now planning to open the front door wide open by redefining 'refugee'...:evil:

Contractors & farmers in border states will verify that finding migrant workers is much harder now. Under the Bush administration they would simply go to the nearest hardware store parking lot, slow down & tell a certain number to jump into the truck. Now you are luck to find one & they want real money to work.
Back your lies up or shut up libtard.

And you guys thought totalitarianism was coming from the Left. :lol:
That's not totalitarianism.

That's creative adaptation, to circumvent a national government that will not enforce its own laws to an extent sufficient to relive the Illegal Alien pressure upon the State of Texas.

That's creative adaptation, to circumvent an autocratic, unaccountable, non-responsive, wrong-headed, wrong-direction bureaucracy.

thats because any adults are coming in with children and being bussed to welfare centers all over the USA.....and those without children are sneaking past the busy agents to make the big bucks in the drug trade...they don't care diddly shit about working for contractors or farmers....

And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Texas?s plan for National Guard surge leaked | Call the Cops

Governor Rick Perry will deputize the military as Texas Rangers. The National Guard will thus be sworn law enforcement. Units will patrol the border and be able to detain anyone crossing illegally. The guard will have one other purpose.
Texas’s plan is to have the National Guard establish internment camps for the illegal immigrants. Construction battalions will create tent cities to house the detainees until deportation.

Border security is one of the missions for the Texas Rangers. So deputizing the military members called to service is rational. In addition internment camps are something the military uses all the time so this also is a rational decision.

When asked about how they will react to criticism over internment camps our source told us this. “These camps will be built just like many of the military housing that our service people live in on deployments. If the ACLU is going to claim inhumane housing, the complaints will be falling on deaf ears. If a house option is good enough for our soldiers, it is good enough for illegal aliens.”

Perry...the very word brings a chuckle to all who know of him. One group that isn't chuckling (if the above is true...the source is anything but credible) are the Texas Rangers themselves. Perusing the Internet, you come across this...the requirements to be a Texas Ranger:

Each applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America, in excellent physical condition, and have an outstanding record of at least eight (8) years experience with a bona fide law enforcement agency, engaged principally in the investigation of major crimes. The applicant must be currently employed with the Texas Department of Public Safety, in the position of a commissioned officer with the rank of at least Trooper II.

Applicant must have a background subject to a thorough investigation, which would reflect good moral character and habits. Applicant must possess a valid Texas driver's license free of any restrictions that would compromise the applicant's ability to perform his duties.

An entrance examination will be given, and selected applicants with the highest scoring grades will appear before an Oral Interview Board before final selection.

Military police experience does not count toward the eight (8) years experience required in order to be eligible to compete for the position of Texas Ranger.

Little recruiting has ever been necessary and it is not unusual for many officers to apply for only a handful of openings.

Rangers are required to attend at least 40 hours of in-service training every two years, but for most Rangers, the training far exceeds the requirement. Some Rangers receive additional training in areas such as investigative hypnosis, which has played an important role in some criminal cases.

In 2013, the average Texas Ranger is about 44 years of age.​

Now Perry (chuckle) with a wave of the pen is supposedly giving hundreds more the distinction of "Texas Ranger"? Yes folks, that guy who is a stocker at Wal*Mart will not wear the seal of "Texas Ranger".
Ayup.. Perry's a joke. He can call the texas guard up to defend the border, and if he does he'll have support for that. But I have no idea why he used the term Ranger. Makes no sense. Oh wait he didn't, this is just some blogger bullshit.

Last edited:

You're an idiot!

Farmers Face Labor Shortages

This is how easy it was to hire a migrant worker under the Bush Administration.
[youtube]dZqfZGtmV1U[/youtube]

Last edited:

You're an idiot!

Farmers Face Labor Shortages

This is how easy it was to hire a migrant worker under the Bush Administration.
[youtube]dZqfZGtmV1U[/youtube]

I remember when they would be there...a dozen or more at a time. Don't see much of them anymore now that you mention it.

So you're sort of the Rick Santorum of the board....Except you're stuck in the 19th century while he's content to live in the 18th.

Why thank you. The 19th Century still believed in the Constitution. Today, Not so much.

I'm very happy with Rick Perry's stance and that of Texas. As people like you continue to ignore the policies of the current administration.

Carry on with that Change you Can Believe In BS. In this case, it's Catch and Release with immigrants sleeping on concrete with silver space blankets waiting............If you would go to Rick Perry's site you would see his DISGUST AFTER SEEING THE CONDITIONS...............

At least he's doing something about it.

So you're sort of the Rick Santorum of the board....Except you're stuck in the 19th century while he's content to live in the 18th.

Why thank you. The 19th Century still believed in the Constitution. Today, Not so much.

I'm very happy with Rick Perry's stance and that of Texas. As people like you continue to ignore the policies of the current administration.

Carry on with that Change you Can Believe In BS. In this case, it's Catch and Release with immigrants sleeping on concrete with silver space blankets waiting............If you would go to Rick Perry's site you would see his DISGUST AFTER SEEING THE CONDITIONS...............

At least he's doing something about it.

Yeah...that South sure believed in the Constitution. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back