🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.
Yeah, that worked out so well.

And here you go Texas, the bill for all this and the bill for the lawsuits soon to follow. Y'all enjoy that...

according to the demoscum presidunce FDR.,, it worked out great. :up:

once upon a time long, long ago, in a place far, far away, when i was about 7 y.o., i rode on my Dad's shoulders thru one of those Jap P.O.W. camps in Florida, our neighbor man was a senior guard and took us on a tour thru the camp. i'll never forget the stench and sound the Japs screamed at us, they were ugly little fucks, that todays liberfilth remind me of when i read their hate America shit. :up:

And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.

And here you go Texas, the bill for all this and the bill for the lawsuits soon to follow. Y'all enjoy that...

once upon a time long, long ago, in a place far, far away, when i was about 7 y.o., i rode on my Dad's shoulders thru one of those Jap P.O.W. camps in Florida, our neighbor man was a senior guard and took us on a tour thru the camp. i'll never forget the stench and sound the Japs screamed at us, they were ugly little fucks, that todays liberfilth remind me of when i read their hate America shit. :up:
The POW's didn't like you? Remarkable. Why don't you go watch something nice, and forget about it, on your Sony TV...

The POW's didn't like you? Remarkable. Why don't you go watch something nice, and forget about it, on your Sony TV...

i have a Mexiscum made Magnavox TV.

Obozo reminds me of those Japs i saw.

What has Obama done?

enforced the Laws to the same extent as the President before him did?

So he's been a failure too at protecting our borders.

Thanks for clearing that up idiot

I ask a question ... see the punctuation at the end of my question, that's a question mark .... obviously you're too stupid to notice, IDIOT.

Idiotic, pointless question. Typical of loons on the left.

i have a Mexiscum made Magnavox TV.

Obozo reminds me of those Japs i saw.
Let's see here, born around '35, well, no worries, we won't have you to kick around much longer and you can see for yourself what God has to say about the filthy Japs eh?

Last edited:
And as usual libs pour cold water on anyone trying to do something about stopping illegals from entering the country.
Typical.

And as usual libs pour cold water on anyone trying to do something about stopping illegals from entering the country.
Typical.
It's a 2,000 mile border 65% of which doesn't have so much as a tee marker. If you think this grandstanding of Ricky Boy is going to have an impact then he got what he wanted, he fooled somebody.

Last edited:
Texas has to pay the bill because they want to play ICE.

They don't want to "play ICE." They have to do ICE's job because ICE won't do it.

That's not up to them so they are playing ICE. I can't wait for the fun times to begin, which they will under these conditions.

Apparently it is up to them since Rick Perry has a phone and he has a pen. He took executive action.

It will be fun watching Perry thrwart Obama's scheme to flood this country with illegals. The liberal whining has already started.

Typical.
It's a 2,000 border 70% of which doesn't have so much as a tee marker. If you think this grandstanding of Ricky Boy is going to have an impact then he got what he wanted, he fooled somebody.

The Texas border with Mexico is not 2000 miles. It's only about half that. The border should be easy to patrol with drones. The new Texas rangers just have to drive to wherever the illegals are trying to break in and round them up. 20 drones could patrol the entire boarder without allowing a thing to get buy them.

They don't want to "play ICE." They have to do ICE's job because ICE won't do it.

That's not up to them so they are playing ICE. I can't wait for the fun times to begin, which they will under these conditions.

Apparently it is up to them since Rick Perry has a phone and he has a pen. He took executive action.

It will be fun watching Perry thrwart Obama's scheme to flood this country with illegals. The liberal whining has already started.
Flood? We already have 12 million. If all he wants are Dem voters, he's well past what he needs to beat the party of Whitey, forever...

Typical.
It's a 2,000 border 70% of which doesn't have so much as a tee marker. If you think this grandstanding of Ricky Boy is going to have an impact then he got what he wanted, he fooled somebody.

The Texas border with Mexico is not 2000 miles. It's only about half that. The border should be easy to patrol with drones. The new Texas rangers just have to drive to wherever the illegals are trying to break in and round them up. 20 drones could patrol the entire boarder without allowing a thing to get buy them.
Maybe we'll find a smart one, and have them teach you how to spell.

And good luck picking up a "flood"...

Texas?s plan for National Guard surge leaked | Call the Cops

Governor Rick Perry will deputize the military as Texas Rangers. The National Guard will thus be sworn law enforcement. Units will patrol the border and be able to detain anyone crossing illegally. The guard will have one other purpose.
Texas’s plan is to have the National Guard establish internment camps for the illegal immigrants. Construction battalions will create tent cities to house the detainees until deportation.

Border security is one of the missions for the Texas Rangers. So deputizing the military members called to service is rational. In addition internment camps are something the military uses all the time so this also is a rational decision.

When asked about how they will react to criticism over internment camps our source told us this. “These camps will be built just like many of the military housing that our service people live in on deployments. If the ACLU is going to claim inhumane housing, the complaints will be falling on deaf ears. If a house option is good enough for our soldiers, it is good enough for illegal aliens.”

Great. So Perry and his brownshirts will round up illegals and put them into camps. What's next? Zyklon-B?

Flood? We already have 12 million. If all he wants are Dem voters, he's well past what he needs to beat the party of Whitey, forever...

They can't vote, moron.

Great. So Perry and his brownshirts will round up illegals and put them into camps. What's next? Zyklon-B?
They wish, and believe me, they do.

8516admitting-you-re-an-asshole-pos.jpg

They can't vote, moron.

Not yet, but that will be fixed soon enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back