🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

No, you dont get it.

No matter what or who the are THEY DONT BELONG HERE. Texas, last I checked, is part of the US and IS NOT a Mexican territory.

Dumbass

Unfortunately and currently. When are they going to secede like they said they wanted to?

Probably when you stop being a useless troll dyke....

Soooooo, never?

That would be disappointing. Texas wants to leave...we want them to leave. A Win/Win situation.

NoTea man...............

Perhaps you could tell Obama to do his dang job the next time you are shining his shoes.

EXACTLY what hasn't Obama done?

He has gone against the Repubs and deported more than any other prez.
He has put more boots on the ground than any other prez.
He sent Natl Guard to the border.
He is deporting the refugee children.

Meanwhile, boehner sits on his ass at the bar while the bill he and his cronies agreed to has sat on his desk for more than a year.

EXACTLY.

How Republicans see Obama:

blackbox.jpeg

Stop posting MRI's of your brain.

Yep...no other state seems to have to keep telling us all how great they are. I wonder why they try so hard? Who are they really trying to convince?

Sadly, pride may be a trait you will never understand.

I'm talking about Texas..twice in a row you had to talk about me. Yeah...you can't defend Texas either, can you? :D

Oh cry me a fuckin river twit. All you do in my threads is troll & comment about me. Stupid twat can dish it but you can't take it.

Yep...no other state seems to have to keep telling us all how great they are. I wonder why they try so hard? Who are they really trying to convince?

You must wonder a lot. If that is what floats your boat then so be it.

Texas is proud of the state, and they are doing this for the protection of the State when the Feds aren't doing their job.

Your right, the battle that's coming over this should be fun.

I'm talking about Texas..twice in a row you had to talk about me. Yeah...you can't defend Texas either, can you? :D

Oh cry me a fuckin river twit. All you do in my threads is troll & comment about me. Stupid twat can dish it but you can't take it.

Third post in a row about me but nothing about Texas. You're stumped, ain't cha? :lol:

My thoughts on the subject are there for all to read. Were you not so obsessed with trolling you would know them.

NoTea man...............

Perhaps you could tell Obama to do his dang job the next time you are shining his shoes.

Meanwhile, boehner sits on his ass at the bar while the bill he and his cronies agreed to has sat on his desk for more than a year.

EXACTLY.

blackbox.jpeg

And it doesn't matter how often you post facts. They will always fall for a trick like this from good ole "oops" Perry.

EXACTLY.

blackbox.jpeg

And it doesn't matter how often you post facts. They will always fall for a trick like this from good ole "oops" Perry.

What facts would that be.

I posted the facts from Texas on the crime associated with this. Where is yours.......

Third post in a row about me but nothing about Texas. You're stumped, ain't cha? :lol:

My thoughts on the subject are there for all to read. Were you not so obsessed with trolling you would know them.

Your fourth post in a row about me.....Texas block, eh? :D

EXACTLY.

blackbox.jpeg

That wasn't a fact. It was a photo of the black hole that is the democrats border protection plan.

I actually encourage Gov. Perry to get as many Texans to the border with as many guns as they can muster.....pure entertainment. :D

Your fourth post in a row about me.....Texas block, eh? :D

Dyke obsession, sorry can't help it. It's somewhat similar to the lefts obsession with stupidity or race.

You're up to #5 about me instead of being about Texas and this thread topic. Should I be honored to have so much of your attention? :D

Now that's an interesting deflection. :D

That card was played by one on your side.

Now, I've posted facts in this argument, even data on funding. Where are yours.................

:eusa_boohoo:

So you play the Race Card Card.....not the first, nor will you be the last. :D

As you ignore the data posted already troll.

Nice boat picture back there. Fires 1200 rounds a minute via 30 Cal mounts. Not paid for by the Feds but Texas.

And BTW. Texas pays a butt load of Taxes. So if the Feds pay for Border Protection then TEXAS is paying for it in Reality. As they pay for the Feds to operate.

Which is a major malfunction of Liberal Logic.

Forum List

Back