🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

NoTea man...............

Perhaps you could tell Obama to do his dang job the next time you are shining his shoes.

EXACTLY what hasn't Obama done?

He has gone against the Repubs and deported more than any other prez.
He has put more boots on the ground than any other prez.
He sent Natl Guard to the border.
He is deporting the refugee children.

Meanwhile, boehner sits on his ass at the bar while the bill he and his cronies agreed to has sat on his desk for more than a year.

EXACTLY.

19000 border agents for the entire country.

There are 40,000 police officers in New York City alone.

There are now 1200 crossings a day in Texas, and I just posted the crime statistics.

What has Obama done................Other than BS nothing..........Unless you want to get into his CATCH AND RELEASE PROGRAM.

What has Obama done?

enforced the Laws to the same extent as the President before him did?

Meanwhile, boehner sits on his ass at the bar while the bill he and his cronies agreed to has sat on his desk for more than a year.

EXACTLY.

There are now 1200 crossings a day in Texas, and I just posted the crime statistics.

What has Obama done................Other than BS nothing..........Unless you want to get into his CATCH AND RELEASE PROGRAM.

What has Obama done?

So he's been a failure too at protecting our borders.

Thanks for clearing that up idiot

I'm not suggesting a new civil war by any stretch of the imagination but it's getting pretty close to a states right's conflict. The National Guard was trained and paid by the federal government and they owe their allegiance to the federal government. What happens if they are hijacked by a state governor and used for an operation not sanctioned by the federal government? Could the Troops legally resist? Would they obey the state that they were raised and turn their backs on the federal government? It's an interesting argument.

EXACTLY.

What has Obama done?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/15/washington/15text-bush.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

We are a nation of laws, and we must enforce our laws. We’re also a nation of immigrants, and we must uphold that tradition, which has strengthened our country in so many ways. These are not contradictory goals. America can be a lawful society and a welcoming society at the same time. We will fix the problems created by illegal immigration, and we will deliver a system that is secure, orderly, and fair. So I support comprehensive immigration reform that will accomplish five clear objectives.

First, the United States must secure its borders. This is a basic responsibility of a sovereign nation. It is also an urgent requirement of our national security. Our objective is straightforward: The border should be open to trade and lawful immigration, and shut to illegal immigrants, as well as criminals, drug dealers, and terrorists.

I was the governor of a state that has a twelve-hundred1,200- mile border with Mexico. So I know how difficult it is to enforce the border, and how important it is. Since I became president, we’ve have increased funding for border security by 66 percent, and expanded the Border Patrol from about 9,000 to 12,000 agents. The men and women of our Border Patrol are doing a fine job in difficult circumstances and over the past five years, they have apprehended and sent home about six million people entering America illegally.

Despite this progress, we do not yet have full control of the border, and I am determined to change that. Tonight I’m calling on Congress to provide funding for dramatic improvements in manpower and technology at the border. By the end of 2008, we will increase the number of Border Patrol officers by an additional 6,000. When these new agents are deployed, we will have more than doubled the size of the Border Patrol during my Presidency.

At the same time, we are launching the most technologically advanced border security initiative in American history. We will construct high-tech fences in urban corridors, and build new patrol roads and barriers in rural areas. We will employ motion sensors, … infrared cameras… and unmanned aerial vehicles to prevent illegal crossings. America has the best technology in the world and we will ensure that the Border Patrol has the technology they need to do their job and secure our border.

Training thousands of new Border Patrol agents and bringing the most advanced technology to the border will take time. Yet the need to secure our border is urgent. So I’m am announcing several immediate steps to strengthen border enforcement during this period of transition:

One way to help during this transition is to use the National Guard. So in coordination with governors, up to 6,000 Guard members will be deployed to our southern border. The Border Patrol will remain in the lead. The Guard will assist the Border Patrol by operating surveillance systems, … analyzing intelligence, … installing fences and vehicle barriers, … building patrol roads … and providing training. Guard units will not be involved in direct law enforcement activities. That duty will be done by the Border Patrol. This initial commitment of Guard members would last for a period of one year. After that, the number of Guard forces will be reduced as new Border Patrol agents and new technologies come online. It is important for Americans to know that we have enough Guard forces to win the war on terror, to respond to natural disasters, and help secure our border.

The reason we have the number of border agents we have is because of Bush. From 6,000 to 19,000 now. Also we have increase tech at the border.

He also sent in National Guard members to help the border agents.

What will Barry do about it?

Do about what? If this is true..

And if something bad happens, and it likely will..it's on Texas.

This is patently stupid.

Something bad? You mean like opening the borders, telling Border Patrol to stand down while MS-13, drug cartel agents, Mid East terrorists and other bad actors come in on the backs of women and children? What could be more patently stupid?

I'm not suggesting a new civil war by any stretch of the imagination but it's getting pretty close to a states right's conflict. The National Guard was trained and paid by the federal government and they owe their allegiance to the federal government. What happens if they are hijacked by a state governor and used for an operation not sanctioned by the federal government? Could the Troops legally resist? Would they obey the state that they were raised and turn their backs on the federal government? It's an interesting argument.

States are migrating to this option slowly..........Which includes Texas.

State defense force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EXACTLY.

What has Obama done?

When all else fails....

BUT BUUUUSSSSHHHH!!!!

You may now carry on.

NoTea man...............

Perhaps you could tell Obama to do his dang job the next time you are shining his shoes.

EXACTLY.

Actually, its 21K and he did that by EO because the Rs filibustered against hiring as many as we need.

You forgot the other points. So you don't have to hunt, here they are again -

EXACTLY.

Actually, its 21K and he did that by EO because the Rs filibustered against hiring as many as we need.

You forgot the other points. So you don't have to hunt, here they are again -

1200 illegals a day in Texas..............

Carry on, and ignore his Catch and Release Program.

Tell us Siete, what is Obama's excuse as it pertains to our southern border? Not that it excuses it but Bush was friends with the president of Mexico & has Latino family. Obama?

Yes because MS-13 Mexican gang members pouring over the border are really US citizens.

Wow. You are just chugging that piss, aren't you? :lol:

Yeah. They are all diseased rapists, murderers, and gangsters stealing our jobs and collecting welfare (at the same time!).

WE GET IT. WE GET IT.

No, you dont get it.

No matter what or who the are THEY DONT BELONG HERE. Texas, last I checked, is part of the US and IS NOT a Mexican territory.

Dumbass

Unfortunately and currently. When are they going to secede like they said they wanted to?

Wow. You are just chugging that piss, aren't you? :lol:

Yeah. They are all diseased rapists, murderers, and gangsters stealing our jobs and collecting welfare (at the same time!).

WE GET IT. WE GET IT.

No, you dont get it.

No matter what or who the are THEY DONT BELONG HERE. Texas, last I checked, is part of the US and IS NOT a Mexican territory.

Dumbass

Unfortunately and currently. When are they going to secede like they said they wanted to?

Probably when you stop being a useless troll dyke....

Soooooo, never?

Yeah...............there are a lot of holes in this plan.

One of them is a waste of taxpayer dollars, because as soon as you put those Nat'l Guard people on active duty, you have to start paying them at the rank they currently hold.
They're not Military because they won't be on Active Duty.

I imagine a whole system of Logistics is already in place to support the Rangers, just not for that many people.

I guess all Obama can do is call up their Nat. Guard Unit for deployment. And that might take almost a year?

If they are called up, they WILL be on active duty.

NoTea man...............

EXACTLY.

How Republicans see Obama:

blackbox.jpeg

I love this OP.

Love it.

It says,.................UP YOURS OBAMA!

You and your fellow mushrooms* should research this. It's a vast rightwing blog rumor. Go ahead. Take your pudgy, sticky little fingers and Google it.

*Mushrooms: Things that live in the dark and eat the manure that's shoveled to them through a hatch.

I heard some of this from the Lt. Governor on the Way home today. They've raised 800 Million for this.................They've been buying border patrol boats that are armored and well armed as border agents have been shot at from the Drug runners down there. They've also hired a 1000 law enforcement personnel through a state program working in conjunction with the Rangers Already.

1200 crossings a day.
25% caught have criminal records.
20% are children.

Per day. From the Lt. Governor of Texas himself.

Oh, this is going to be fun fun fun! :rofl:

Forum List

Back