🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

What is the point of sending the National Guard to the border? They can't shoot the people crossing the border, nor do they have the authority to arrest anyone.

Besides......................I doubt many of the National Guard troops know much about taking care of children.

All this is, is more grandstanding by the idiot that currently happens to be Texas Governor.

Actually I meant if I was hispanic, and trying to enter the USA illegally, entry through California would be easier than Texas.

But you're correct, as an English speaker, it would probably be easier for me to learn Canadian.

Canadians don't speak "Canadian". They have 2 official languages, English and French.

To date.................I don't know of a language known as "Canadian".

Well, you get a Gold Star on your forehead and an extra serving of puddin'!

:eusa_clap:

"Star bellied Sneeches are better than regular Sneeches" or something like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw]Little Texas - God Blessed Texas - YouTube[/ame]

And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Texas?s plan for National Guard surge leaked | Call the Cops

Governor Rick Perry will deputize the military as Texas Rangers. The National Guard will thus be sworn law enforcement. Units will patrol the border and be able to detain anyone crossing illegally. The guard will have one other purpose.
Texas’s plan is to have the National Guard establish internment camps for the illegal immigrants. Construction battalions will create tent cities to house the detainees until deportation.

Border security is one of the missions for the Texas Rangers. So deputizing the military members called to service is rational. In addition internment camps are something the military uses all the time so this also is a rational decision.

When asked about how they will react to criticism over internment camps our source told us this. “These camps will be built just like many of the military housing that our service people live in on deployments. If the ACLU is going to claim inhumane housing, the complaints will be falling on deaf ears. If a house option is good enough for our soldiers, it is good enough for illegal aliens.”

If this is legally possible and Perry can pull it off? He'll become a hero to the right and right thinking Americans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM]The Yellow Rose of Texas - YouTube[/ame]

And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.
Yeah, that worked out so well.

And here you go Texas, the bill for all this and the bill for the lawsuits soon to follow. Y'all enjoy that...
Cops have Qualified Immunity.

Google that.

This is an interesting turn of events.

Without a doubt.

Actually DEFENDING our border is a crime to the left.

so why didn't the Republicans close the border when they controlled both houses of Congress and a Republican President ?

riddle me that you dim bulb..

Because they were as stupid then as they've proven to be up to this point on the subject.

On a similar note my children used to pee their pants during potty training. Thankfully unlike our politicians & liberals they don't use that as an excuse to pee their pants today as adults.

Yeah!!!! Now they have alcohol to blame...J/K

There are SO many holes in this.

But, just watch, when this backfires, and it will, the RWs and Rick oops Perry will blame President Obama.

If I wanted to enter the USA illegally, I'd consider the California Border.

The Canadian border is way easier.

Actually I meant if I was hispanic, and trying to enter the USA illegally, entry through California would be easier than Texas.

But you're correct, as an English speaker, it would probably be easier for me to learn Canadian.

As usual, [MENTION=21821]Samson[/MENTION] doesn't have a clue.

Why don't you look up a translation site for this language you call "Canadian"?

:lmao:

But, just watch, when this backfires, and it will, the RWs and Rick oops Perry will blame President Obama.

Yeah...............there are a lot of holes in this plan.

One of them is a waste of taxpayer dollars, because as soon as you put those Nat'l Guard people on active duty, you have to start paying them at the rank they currently hold.

Never mind the costs of vehicles, living conditions and everything else.

And for what? So they can stand on the border and look at people as they cross and that's about all they can do.

I thought that Republicans were supposed to be for fiscal responsibility.

One of them is a waste of taxpayer dollars, because as soon as you put those Nat'l Guard people on active duty, you have to start paying them at the rank they currently hold.
They're not Military because they won't be on Active Duty.

I imagine a whole system of Logistics is already in place to support the Rangers, just not for that many people.

I guess all Obama can do is call up their Nat. Guard Unit for deployment. And that might take almost a year?

Yeah, that worked out so well.

And here you go Texas, the bill for all this and the bill for the lawsuits soon to follow. Y'all enjoy that...
Idiot alert, again. Go away commie. perry is doing what the cowar commie obamashitforbrains is too afraid to do.

Never mind the costs of vehicles, living conditions and everything else.

And for what? So they can stand on the border and look at people as they cross and that's about all they can do.

I thought that Republicans were supposed to be for fiscal responsibility.

For the last 7 years TEXAS has been raising funds for this. They are ALREADY FUNDING THIS...................Yet it is a Federal Job, so they are demanding that the FEDS do their job.

I actually heard the Lt. Governor talk about this on the way home from work Today.

So Liberals..............

Texas has told you to Fuck Off................

Poor wittle things..............

First, by statute, to become a Ranger one must be an employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety. Governors do not have the authority to appoint willy nilly.
Second, by statute the Texas Rangers are limited to a specific number.
Third, one may not be appointed as a peace officer - law enforcement - in Texas without having completed a TCOLE approved academy and only then can they perform the duties of a law enforcement officer.
Obamashitforbrains does alot he has no authority to do and the idiotic left kisses his ass. Go Texas, someone with balls to protect the U.S. unlike the ball less obamashitforbrains.

I LOVE TEXAS...........................

Dang, I might even go out and by a Texas Longhorn hat.

You Da Man Rick Perry.

Forum List

Back