🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

And you guys thought totalitarianism was coming from the Left. :lol:

Yes because MS-13 Mexican gang members pouring over the border are really US citizens.

You're such a fucking tool sometimes.

I take that back; you're mostly a fucking tool and have fleeting moments of sanity

Without a doubt.

Actually DEFENDING our border is a crime to the left.

Yes because MS-13 Mexican gang members pouring over the border are really US citizens.

Wow. You are just chugging that piss, aren't you? :lol:

Yeah. They are all diseased rapists, murderers, and gangsters stealing our jobs and collecting welfare (at the same time!).

WE GET IT. WE GET IT.

No, you dont get it.

No matter what or who the are THEY DONT BELONG HERE. Texas, last I checked, is part of the US and IS NOT a Mexican territory.

Dumbass

I take that back; you're mostly a fucking tool and have fleeting moments of sanity

Without a doubt.

so why didn't the Republicans close the border when they controlled both houses of Congress and a Republican President ?

riddle me that you dim bulb..

First, by statute, to become a Ranger one must be an employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety. Governors do not have the authority to appoint willy nilly.
Second, by statute the Texas Rangers are limited to a specific number.
Third, one may not be appointed as a peace officer - law enforcement - in Texas without having completed a TCOLE approved academy and only then can they perform the duties of a law enforcement officer.
Incorrect.

Any citizen can be "deputized" and allowed to perform the law enforcement duties of a Peace Officer during an emergency. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Without a doubt.

so why didn't the Republicans close the border when they controlled both houses of Congress and a Republican President ?

riddle me that you dim bulb..

Because they were as stupid then as they've proven to be up to this point on the subject.

On a similar note my children used to pee their pants during potty training. Thankfully unlike our politicians & liberals they don't use that as an excuse to pee their pants today as adults.

If I wanted to enter the USA illegally, I'd consider the California Border.

The Canadian border is way easier.

Actually I meant if I was hispanic, and trying to enter the USA illegally, entry through California would be easier than Texas.

But you're correct, as an English speaker, it would probably be easier for me to learn Canadian.

Canadians don't speak "Canadian". They have 2 official languages, English and French.

To date.................I don't know of a language known as "Canadian".

Gov. Rick Perry Outmaneuvers Obama: Will Deputize The Guard As Texas Rangers

Right on... :eusa_clap:

I think hispanic immigrants by and large are pretty mellow people and help this country a lot in agriculture. However, the border situation is out of control and because of other world enemies exploiting that weak scale, and because of similiarities in ethnic appearances between arab-muslims and hispanic-catholics, we'd better take this situation seriously.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to find schools where arab jihadists are taking spanish to become fluent in it; and learning how to wear serapis, straw hats and sandals..

And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Texas?s plan for National Guard surge leaked | Call the Cops

Governor Rick Perry will deputize the military as Texas Rangers. The National Guard will thus be sworn law enforcement. Units will patrol the border and be able to detain anyone crossing illegally. The guard will have one other purpose.
Texas’s plan is to have the National Guard establish internment camps for the illegal immigrants. Construction battalions will create tent cities to house the detainees until deportation.

Border security is one of the missions for the Texas Rangers. So deputizing the military members called to service is rational. In addition internment camps are something the military uses all the time so this also is a rational decision.

When asked about how they will react to criticism over internment camps our source told us this. “These camps will be built just like many of the military housing that our service people live in on deployments. If the ACLU is going to claim inhumane housing, the complaints will be falling on deaf ears. If a house option is good enough for our soldiers, it is good enough for illegal aliens.”
I'm all for the governor fucking over Obama's plans to violate immigration laws, but isn't this what gov Brewer of Arizona tried and failed to do because the DOJ Eric Holder forbade it?

First, by statute, to become a Ranger one must be an employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety. Governors do not have the authority to appoint willy nilly.
Second, by statute the Texas Rangers are limited to a specific number.
Third, one may not be appointed as a peace officer - law enforcement - in Texas without having completed a TCOLE approved academy and only then can they perform the duties of a law enforcement officer.
Incorrect.

Any citizen can be "deputized" and allowed to perform the law enforcement duties of a Peace Officer during an emergency. ... :cool:

Yes, briefly, to assist, in an emergency. It does not make them Rangers.

And they will have arresting powers, can carry weapons and they will build internment camps to put illegals in like we did with the sneaky Japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Governor Rick Perry will deputize the military as Texas Rangers. The National Guard will thus be sworn law enforcement. Units will patrol the border and be able to detain anyone crossing illegally. The guard will have one other purpose.
Texas’s plan is to have the National Guard establish internment camps for the illegal immigrants. Construction battalions will create tent cities to house the detainees until deportation.

Border security is one of the missions for the Texas Rangers. So deputizing the military members called to service is rational. In addition internment camps are something the military uses all the time so this also is a rational decision.

When asked about how they will react to criticism over internment camps our source told us this. “These camps will be built just like many of the military housing that our service people live in on deployments. If the ACLU is going to claim inhumane housing, the complaints will be falling on deaf ears. If a house option is good enough for our soldiers, it is good enough for illegal aliens.”
I'm all for the governor fucking over Obama's plans to violate immigration laws, but isn't this what gov Brewer of Arizona tried and failed to do because the DOJ Eric Holder forbade it?
I haven't heard that!

I haven't heard that!
Remember she was going to have Arizona cops augment the border patrol?
Holder pulled the Federal card.

"sneaky japs"..???

Go back to stormfront, racist pig boy.

Holy shit! I just figured it out!!! My sneaky Jap wife has just used me for entry into the land of riches and opportunity. All this time she has been biding her time....caring for me and the kids.....doing that nursing job......volunteering in our community. It's all just her sneaky slant-eyed way of helping to take down our great nation!

Mother fucker!

The Canadian border is way easier.

Actually I meant if I was hispanic, and trying to enter the USA illegally, entry through California would be easier than Texas.

But you're correct, as an English speaker, it would probably be easier for me to learn Canadian.

Canadians don't speak "Canadian". They have 2 official languages, English and French.

To date.................I don't know of a language known as "Canadian".

Well, you get a Gold Star on your forehead and an extra serving of puddin'!

:eusa_clap:

Perry...the very word brings a chuckle to all who know of him. One group that isn't chuckling (if the above is true...the source is anything but credible) are the Texas Rangers themselves. Perusing the Internet, you come across this...the requirements to be a Texas Ranger:

Each applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America, in excellent physical condition, and have an outstanding record of at least eight (8) years experience with a bona fide law enforcement agency, engaged principally in the investigation of major crimes. The applicant must be currently employed with the Texas Department of Public Safety, in the position of a commissioned officer with the rank of at least Trooper II.

Applicant must have a background subject to a thorough investigation, which would reflect good moral character and habits. Applicant must possess a valid Texas driver's license free of any restrictions that would compromise the applicant's ability to perform his duties.

An entrance examination will be given, and selected applicants with the highest scoring grades will appear before an Oral Interview Board before final selection.

Military police experience does not count toward the eight (8) years experience required in order to be eligible to compete for the position of Texas Ranger.

Little recruiting has ever been necessary and it is not unusual for many officers to apply for only a handful of openings.

Rangers are required to attend at least 40 hours of in-service training every two years, but for most Rangers, the training far exceeds the requirement. Some Rangers receive additional training in areas such as investigative hypnosis, which has played an important role in some criminal cases.

In 2013, the average Texas Ranger is about 44 years of age.​

Now Perry (chuckle) with a wave of the pen is supposedly giving hundreds more the distinction of "Texas Ranger"? Yes folks, that guy who is a stocker at Wal*Mart will not wear the seal of "Texas Ranger".

too bad that Texas does not have a law on the books making it illegal to cross the border without federal authorization, or even Texas authorization. In short, there is nothing that they can arrest them for.

Forum List

Back