Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

You do know that Donald Trump's pimp (Vlad) is a Communist don't you?

I suppose you must be (at least dimly) aware that most everything Trump stood for during his disastrous train-wreck of a failed one term only advanced Moscow's world goals, not ours.

Because the way you toss this "c" word around one might get the impression that you have NO idea what you are fucking talking about.

If you support/apologize for/make excuses for the Orange shit-stain then you DIRECTLY SUPPORT the goals of the Communist Kremlin.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's people like you that remind me of a frog happily swimming around in that pot of cold water on top of the stove. By the time your party tells you what they really are, it will be too late. You will already have been living under it for a number of years.

You don't have to believe me. Just take a look for yourself. Read the US Communist party's agenda and see how many differences you see between theirs and the Democrat party. You'll see very few.

You know that you Moon Bat's President Potatohead's family got filthy rich from the Chicoms, Russians and Ukrainians, don't you? God only knows who else.

He also has literally got everything wrong for the last 46 years and even his old boss said to never underestimate Potatohead's ability to fuck everything up, which he is doing to the country now.
Well Biden hasn't had an easy first two years trying to undo the damage that Trump and his pimp Vlad inflicted upon our nation.

Trump and Vlad's first two years were spent weakening and breaking our most critical democratic alliances and domestic institutions.

Then the last two years of course Trump spent bungling and mismanaging the first real crisis presented to him.

Biden has made significant progress digging us out of the hole the Orange shit-stain left our economy in....but there's still a long way to go.

But at least the Kremlin is happy with Trump.

Well Biden hasn't had an easy first two years trying to undo the damage that Trump and his pimp Vlad inflicted upon our nation.

Trump and Vlad's first two years were spent weakening and breaking our most critical democratic alliances and domestic institutions.

Then the last two years of course Trump spent bungling and mismanaging the first real crisis presented to him.

Biden has made significant progress digging us out of the hole the Orange shit-stain left our economy in....but there's still a long way to go.

What the fuck?
:laughing0301:

RWer will not be disciplined.
I already knew that. Same as no one who created and disseminated the Russian Collusion COUP-Treason Hoax, COVID 19 BIOWEAPONS ATTACK, January 6th was an insurrection hoax, and Maro Lago Hoax will ever be disciplined. Just like NO DEMOCRAT ever pays the taxes they levy on the rest of us, nor do they ever have to abide by the same laws we do.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis saw Texas Gov. Greg Abbott getting ahead of him in the Republican sociopathy sweepstakes, and he was not having it. Abbott has spent $14 million busing migrants to Illinois, New York, and Washington, D.C., moving people around the country to make an ugly political point. DeSantis wanted to get in on the game, so he loaded 48 people onto planes and sent them to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.

Showing what a giant political stunt this is, while DeSantis quickly claimed responsibility, the migrants said they had started the day in San Antonio, Texas. He literally went to another state to get people to dump in an unfamiliar place that was not ready to provide them services. Migrants told NPR that a woman named “Perla” approached them at a shelter and lured them with a promise of expedited work papers available in Boston.

:auiqs.jpg:
If this is just a political stunt, it sure the fuck is working.
:laughing0301:

You bitches are losing your shit.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's people like you that remind me of a frog happily swimming around in that pot of cold water on top of the stove. By the time your party tells you what they really are, it will be too late. You will already have been living under it for a number of years.

You don't have to believe me. Just take a look for yourself. Read the US Communist party's agenda and see how many differences you see between theirs and the Democrat party. You'll see very few.

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

You do know that Donald Trump's pimp (Vlad) is a Communist don't you?

I suppose you must be (at least dimly) aware that most everything Trump stood for during his disastrous train-wreck of a failed one term only advanced Moscow's world goals, not ours.

Because the way you toss this "c" word around one might get the impression that you have NO idea what you are fucking talking about.

If you support/apologize for/make excuses for the Orange shit-stain then you DIRECTLY SUPPORT the goals of the Communist Kremlin.
/———/ A libtard’s definition of a train wreck.

Such a poster child for brainwashing.

Biden has made such significant progress people now have to choose between gasoline and food, some still can't get baby formula, housing and rent unaffordable for many, over 2/3 of the country living paycheck to paycheck, and Vlad is getting filthy rich from his oil sales thanks to Dementia, all while our country is under invasion by illegals.

Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard​

He did?
He should have detained them and contacted ICE for their removal if they were indeed “illegal”.
/——-/ DeSantis did remove them —- from Florida to a sanctuary city. He also contacted ICE. Happy now?
C4895848-3924-478C-9DE8-6EB6DB0FCB7F.jpeg

Forum List

Back