Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

Still do. Just to piss you off like how you love sticking it to Democrats. Asshole.
/-----/ "It was trump who promised to fix the problem. Did he lie?"
Then don't blame Trump. Be a man for once in your life, and stand up to take credit for your party's handiwork.

Is that why my Cuban and Columbia relatives all voted for Trump?
/---/ My cleaning lady is from Albania, has a green card, applying for citizenship, and is studying to be a Paralegal. She says her regret was she couldn't vote for trump in 2016 and 2020. She will vote for him if he runs in 2024.

Of course spiteful behavior gets the message across. If you don't want your city flooded with illegals, then start voting Republican. Employers are not letting them in the country, the Communists are.
You do know that Donald Trump's pimp (Vlad) is a Communist don't you?

I suppose you must be (at least dimly) aware that most everything Trump stood for during his disastrous train-wreck of a failed one term only advanced Moscow's world goals, not ours.

Because the way you toss this "c" word around one might get the impression that you have NO idea what you are fucking talking about.

If you support/apologize for/make excuses for the Orange shit-stain then you DIRECTLY SUPPORT the goals of the Communist Kremlin.

I suppose you must be (at least dimly) aware that most everything Trump stood for during his disastrous train-wreck of a failed one term only advanced Moscow's world goals, not ours.

Because the way you toss this "c" word around one might get the impression that you have NO idea what you are fucking talking about.

If you support/apologize for/make excuses for the Orange shit-stain then you DIRECTLY SUPPORT the goals of the Communist Kremlin.
You know no one started a war during Trump’s presidency.

1663262450345.png

Suuuuuure...

1663262714072.png

You know that you Moon Bat's President Potatohead's family got filthy rich from the Chicoms, Russians and Ukrainians, don't you? God only knows who else.

He also has literally got everything wrong for the last 46 years and even his old boss said to never underestimate Potatohead's ability to fuck everything up, which he is doing to the country now.

Forum List

Back