Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

So, for Republicans....the problem isn't really illegal immigration, the problem is their never ending desire to feel like they are "owning the libs" --- even if it is an obvious publicity stunt, not a solution in any shape or form... it's pretty pathetic actually.....

Certainly it can be a solution. When commies start turning against the Democrat party because illegals are being shipped to their areas, they too will demand that Dementia do something about it. That's the entire strategy here.

This news is just **chef's kiss** and the thread might be even better. Nothing but screeching liberals and, of course, not one of them, not ONE, saying "I love illegal immigrants so much, please send them to my town. Lots and lots of them. I'm sure they'll improve our quality of life"

oh my what a move by DeSantis.

Yes but it's actually a stolen idea. Trump started doing this when the commies were fighting him about new immigration polices. Abbot and DeSantis simply picked up the ball and ran with it. I'm sure Trump doesn't mind either.

Just like they did with their beloved wind turbines... Not in my back yard...

1663260924772.png

You haven’t sent any yet, colonizer.
The people that rule this globe do not want a burnt-out cinder. They use people like a chess board to claim their victories. The real problem is that what is replacing the white colonizers are not as good as we see the evidence in the numbers needed. So, the colonizers are being replaced by the colorizers. Central and South America is lush and beautiful with many resources. The British Rule of Law, the Magna Carta and other basic rights leading to the Constitution of the United States gave this nation a leg up on others who colonized the area you are from if not Native American.

Forum List

Back