🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov. Scott: Trump won’t decide when to lift Vermont Covid-19 restrictions

I'm stocked on maple syrup and other States will be glad to take their market share of whatever they do in Vermont.. No problem.

Besides .. Trump's not going to force Vermont to get their asses back to work... reality will..
It's hard to go to work when you're dead.

... or your job no longer exists but hunger does ... my parents lived through a depression... at worst 24.9 % unemployment
Lucky for me I don't have that problem.

I'm glad you made the right choices.. (well, except for politics of course. ) ;)

I'm stocked on maple syrup and other States will be glad to take their market share of whatever they do in Vermont.. No problem.

Besides .. Trump's not going to force Vermont to get their asses back to work... reality will..
It's hard to go to work when you're dead.

... or your job no longer exists but hunger does ... my parents lived through a depression... at worst 24.9 % unemployment
Lucky for me I don't have that problem.

I'm glad you made the right choices... ;)
The choice was made for me, however if i manage to get out of this thing alive, I'll still have a job.

Ah, here we go again. Another freedom stealing pussy playing tough guy. These guys may be surprised when the people finally had enough of their totalitarian BS and just defy them like states are defying the fed. These idiots would do better to replace their politics with logic, teamwork and freedom. This isn't Communist China.
Only idiots are pro-Covid 19.
It seems you are saying Democrats are idiots. They're the ones rooting for the virus in hopes it will help them defeat Trump. You call them idiots, I call them scumbags.
So its Democrats that are putting peoples lives at risk by defying stay at home guidelines?
Good to know.
WTF was that, Qdog? That kind of logic could get earn you a top position in the confused Joe Biden administration.

Ah, here we go again. Another freedom stealing pussy playing tough guy. These guys may be surprised when the people finally had enough of their totalitarian BS and just defy them like states are defying the fed. These idiots would do better to replace their politics with logic, teamwork and freedom. This isn't Communist China.
Only idiots are pro-Covid 19.
It seems you are saying Democrats are idiots. They're the ones rooting for the virus in hopes it will help them defeat Trump. You call them idiots, I call them scumbags.
So its Democrats that are putting peoples lives at risk by defying stay at home guidelines?
Good to know.
WTF was that, Qdog? That kind of logic could get earn you a top position in the confused Joe Biden administration.
You have no idea what logic is, apparently.

He has power over the federal agencies.

Forum List

Back