Gov. Tom Wolf admits to Election Fraud

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
According to the election code of the Commonwealth, voters are required to personally deliver their ballot for validity.

Wolf says it was a "mistake", but ignorance is no excuse.

IMHO, Wolf should quit immediately and be sent to prison for this bloodless Insurrection and destruction of our democracy.

If one person is committing Election Fraud, others will think its ok too especially when its the governor.

According to the election code of the Commonwealth, voters are required to personally deliver their ballot for validity.

IMHO, Wolf should quit immediately and be sent to prison for this bloodless Insurrection and destruction of our democracy.

If one person is committing Election Fraud, others will think its ok too especially when its the governor.

Well, PP, after all, Wolf's a democrat so obviously mentally disabled, so, it was perfectly OK for his wife to drop off his ballot for him! Maybe she filled it out for him as well!

You had one thing to do, Wolf, and you fucked it up. This just goes to show how corrupt mail in ballots actually are. Wolf and Shapiro both acted unconstitutionally when they pushed for this renegade system because they knew they would eventually use it to rig elections for their fellow Democrats. I think my representative, Susan Wild, won her election through voter fraud. The election was on Tuesday, on Thursday night Scheller was still kicking Wild's ass and on Friday morning Wild was on TV claiming victory, much like Murphy just did in NJ but it took Wild, and her helpers, 3 days.

You had one thing to do, Wolf, and you fucked it up. This just goes to show how corrupt mail in ballots actually are. Wolf and Shapiro both acted unconstitutionally when they pushed for this renegade system because they knew they would eventually use it to rig elections for their fellow Democrats. I think my representative, Susan Wild, won her election through voter fraud. The election was on Tuesday, on Thursday night Scheller was still kicking Wild's ass and on Friday morning Wild was on TV claiming victory, much like Murphy just did in NJ but it took Wild, and her helpers, 3 days.
All of the soldiers voting by mail committed voter fraud?

What Democracy? The US isn't Democratic at all. People's votes are not worth the same, the winner doesn't win because the people want that person in charge.

Oh...He's talking about his ballot.

You ninnie, He's talking about 1 ballot... his. There's no problem with mail in ballots.

You ninnie, He's talking about 1 ballot... his. There's no problem with mail in ballots.

This wasn't a "mail in" ballot, but one which was turned in personally- and ILLEGALLY by someone other than the voter.

Gov. Wolf's actions attacked our beloved Commonwealth's electoral integrity.

He filled it out at home, put it in the proper envelope and had his wife take it to a drop box. That's a mail in ballot as far as I'm concerned. It's also illegal. What she did was equivalent to ballot harvesting.

He filled it out at home, put it in the proper envelope and had his wife take it to a drop box. That's a mail in ballot as far as I'm concerned. It's also illegal. What she did was equivalent to ballot harvesting.

Ballot harvesting is against the law in Pennsylvania. BTW, Gov. Wolf himself personally signed off on the regulations on dropped off ballots, and still violated the law.

It wasn't a mistake at all. Ten years of getting schlonged in the shower by Jerry Sandusky would seem an appropriate punishment IMHO.

Mail-In ballots are wide open for Democrat voter fraud crimes, and that is why Pelosi and Schumer want to make it a federal law to allow mail-in ballots.
The Democrats are against the Right to Vote.

Forum List

Back