Government Education Website for disabled kids disappears as DeVos takes office

omfg THE NEEDS of the religious zealots...are endless! (melting!)
the parents of disabled children are too greedy, selfish, lazy..?? :lol:

the true snowflake is the one melting over public education because they teach children to be kind and inclusive.

the stepford zealots are too greedy and selfish to have that...
I'm asking you, snowflake. If a particular state fails to provide the needs that you deem necessary for the disabled - why don't you step up and fill that need?

You sure talk a good game. But at the end of the day, your ass remains firmly on the bench. Get in the game sweetie. Anyone can yell from the sidelines.

California would do just fine, it is the poor areas of the mid west and south that would not be able t do anything for their disabled families..

Why should that be a reason for a child not to have a education if they are up to the task?

Why do you support the super wealthy getting more wealthy in this cabinet and a lifetime of the best benefits to the crooked ass senate , yet could care less for the kid ?
Those poor areas of the south and Midwest aren't going to continue to be poor. Trump is breaking the lefty stranglehold and getting rid of illegal restrictions on industry, resource extraction and development. Your fucking programs did nothing but make poor people stupid and prevent them from getting educated.

Like Trump and his cabinet give a hoot about a poor disabled kid or the poor red states who vote them in.....such peasants , keep them out of sight in the boonies ...

Any poor person in the ghetto will tell you that education is the way out of poverty... Some just don't choose the hard way of school, and choose crime instead .

Those poor areas of the south and Midwest aren't going to continue to be poor. Trump is breaking the lefty stranglehold and getting rid of illegal restrictions on industry, resource extraction and development. Your fucking programs did nothing but make poor people stupid and prevent them from getting educated.

is that what happened to you? too much lead in the water?? oh, wait...

Why do you support the super wealthy getting more wealthy in this cabinet and a lifetime of the best benefits to the crooked ass senate , yet could care less for the kid ?
Why do you pretend to care about these people - the refuse to help them? They wouldn't need fascist government if your selfish and greedy ass would put your money where your very big mouth is!

the parents of disabled children are too greedy, selfish, lazy..?? :lol:

the true snowflake is the one melting over public education because they teach children to be kind and inclusive.

the stepford zealots are too greedy and selfish to have that...
I'm asking you, snowflake. If a particular state fails to provide the needs that you deem necessary for the disabled - why don't you step up and fill that need?

You sure talk a good game. But at the end of the day, your ass remains firmly on the bench. Get in the game sweetie. Anyone can yell from the sidelines.
This very simple question here sure had our gentle little snowflake Valerie running for the hills....uh? :laugh:

Sadly...that was by design. If the Dumbocrat Party didn't have an uneducated, uninformed, ignorant electorate, they wouldn't have a party.

is that what happened to you? too much lead in the water?? oh, wait...
Why do you pretend to care about these people - the refuse to help them? They wouldn't need fascist government if your selfish and greedy ass would put your money where your very big mouth is!

People who know me , know I do . I give money to the non profits every year too....along with my extremely high taxes to the crooked ass government..

Ce9RDx1UEAAN6MZ.jpg

California would do just fine, it is the poor areas of the mid west and south that would not be able t do anything for their disabled families..
Oh yeah....because California has done a bang up job on education. I think I read somewhere that Compton was rated the #1 school district in America. Nobody knows how to do education like California and South Central Los Angles. :laugh:

Oh....and let's not forget the California $700 billion deficit. That shit-hole progressive state will soon be filing bankruptcy just like the shit-hole progressive city of Detroit.

Any other lies you'd like to attempt EW?

People who know me , know I do . I give money to the non profits every year too....along with my extremely high taxes to the crooked ass government..
Yeah.....um.....it is your side of the aisle that is crooked and insists on high taxes. My side of the aisle keeps trying to lower taxes.

Besides - that wasn't the question. Why do children need government when they have millions of people like you and Valerie looking out for them? :dunno:

Oh yeah....because California has done a bang up job on education. I think I read somewhere that Compton was rated the #1 school district in America. Nobody knows how to do education like California and South Central Los Angles. :laugh:

Oh....and let's not forget the California $700 billion deficit. That shit-hole progressive state will soon be filing bankruptcy just like the shit-hole progressive city of Detroit.

Any other lies you'd like to attempt EW?

You should know your history youngster.... See how California lost our top 10 spot of the best education in the country during the 60's and 70's...guess what changed it....

Ronald Reagan....:smartass:

http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ684842.pdf

That is a hilarious meme considering your side of the aisle has "waged a war on poverty" only to see poverty skyrocket. And what does your side do? Insist on doubling-down on their stupidity.

And let's not even talk about how your side of the aisle has implemented failed Keynesian economics and then responds "we just need MORE Keynesian economics to make it work this time".

Nobody gave anything to the wealthy. They earned it. A concept that lazy parasites can't comprehend.

[You should know your history youngster.... See how California lost our top 10 spot of the best education in the country during the 60's and 70's...guess what changed it....
I know what changed it....the cancer called progressivism. Ronald Reagan has been gome from California for almost 60 years snowflake. And progressives have been in charge ever since. If you guys can't "fix" a problem in 60 years with hundreds of billions of dollars then you are too inept/incompetent to have an opinion - must less be in charge.

Yeah.....um.....it is your side of the aisle that is crooked and insists on high taxes. My side of the aisle keeps trying to lower taxes.

Besides - that wasn't the question. Why do children need government when they have millions of people like you and Valerie looking out for them? :dunno:
Exactly!

If a community needs a school for disabled kids, they are free to build one! After all, most people believe we should all pay to babysit retards,and to give the crazy people who care for them a way to supplement their foodstamp income...so they won't have a problem forking over the $$.

[You should know your history youngster.... See how California lost our top 10 spot of the best education in the country during the 60's and 70's...guess what changed it....
I know what changed it....the cancer called progressivism. Ronald Reagan has been gome from California for almost 60 years snowflake. And progressives have been in charge ever since. If you guys can't "fix" a problem in 60 years with hundreds of billions of dollars then you are too inept/incompetent to have an opinion - must less be in charge.

You act like you are so smart, but really you are clueless about what you are talking about... Reagan not only ruined the school system by cutbacks..He closed mental hospitals ...

Do you live in California, or do you just read stupid shit and believe it?

You act like you are so smart, but really you are clueless about what you are talking about... Reagan not only ruined the school system by cutbacks..He closed mental hospitals ...

Do you live in California, or do you just read stupid shit and believe it?

Mental hospitals were closed at the insistence of a DEMOCRATIC congress and idiot PROGRESSIVES who demanded we shut them down and turn crazy people out on the streets.

And the school system wasn't ruined by Reagan. It was ruined by the Dept. of Education, which was signed into existence by CARTER and then started functioning in 1980.

You dumbfuck commie. Go to China if you're such a fan of communist education.

Exactly!

If a community needs a school for disabled kids, they are free to build one! After all, most people believe we should all pay to babysit retards,and to give the crazy people who care for them a way to supplement their foodstamp income...so they won't have a problem forking over the $$.

You seriously need to get your head out of the Mike Savage , Rush Limbaugh hate brainwashing...
They lie and you believe it...Why, because you can not see beyond your own anger.
These types know how to capture and keep an audience by feeding you hate.

They don't get food stamps for being a functioning handicap...grow up and educate yourself

oh wait..China won't let you in.

Ok well how about Russia?

Nope, Russia doesn't let dumbfuck Americans move there at the drop of a hat, either.

Hmmmm..North Korea?

Nope.

Well I dunno. Maybe Venezuala will let you in.

Forum List

Back