Government Education Website for disabled kids disappears as DeVos takes office

People who know me , know I do . I give money to the non profits every year too....along with my extremely high taxes to the crooked ass government..
Yeah.....um.....it is your side of the aisle that is crooked and insists on high taxes. My side of the aisle keeps trying to lower taxes.

Besides - that wasn't the question. Why do children need government when they have millions of people like you and Valerie looking out for them? :dunno:
Exactly!

If a community needs a school for disabled kids, they are free to build one! After all, most people believe we should all pay to babysit retards,and to give the crazy people who care for them a way to supplement their foodstamp income...so they won't have a problem forking over the $$.

You seriously need to get your head out of the Mike Savage , Rush Limbaugh hate brainwashing...
They lie and you believe it...Why, because you can not see beyond your own anger.
These types know how to capture and keep an audience by feeding you hate.

They don't get food stamps for being a functioning handicap...grow up and educate yourself

I didn't say they get foodstamps for being functioning handicap...whatever that is.

I said the "aids" who are paid to babysit the lunatics in the special ed rooms do not function on a much higher level than the drooling retards whose butts they wipe, and are another case of *educators* who really are just crazed federal dependents themselves, with zero skills sets.

Let me guess. Eagle is a fucking special ed aid. Or has even fewer skills than the ones they pay, and is a *volunteer* (that way they keep their foodstamps, while being fed 2 meals a day at the school).

[You should know your history youngster.... See how California lost our top 10 spot of the best education in the country during the 60's and 70's...guess what changed it....
I know what changed it....the cancer called progressivism. Ronald Reagan has been gome from California for almost 60 years snowflake. And progressives have been in charge ever since. If you guys can't "fix" a problem in 60 years with hundreds of billions of dollars then you are too inept/incompetent to have an opinion - must less be in charge.

You act like you are so smart, but really you are clueless about what you are talking about... Reagan not only ruined the school system by cutbacks..He closed mental hospitals ...

Do you live in California, or do you just read stupid shit and believe it?

Mental hospitals were closed at the insistence of a DEMOCRATIC congress and idiot PROGRESSIVES who demanded we shut them down and turn crazy people out on the streets.

And the school system wasn't ruined by Reagan. It was ruined by the Dept. of Education, which was signed into existence by CARTER and then started functioning in 1980.

You dumbfuck commie. Go to China if you're such a fan of communist education.

Reagan was governor of California you dumb ass.....

in 1972 and 1973, California governor Ronald Reagan vetoed two funding provisions designed to protect these savings for mental health, beginning an ongoing pattern of funding diversions and shortfalls.

[You should know your history youngster.... See how California lost our top 10 spot of the best education in the country during the 60's and 70's...guess what changed it....
I know what changed it....the cancer called progressivism. Ronald Reagan has been gome from California for almost 60 years snowflake. And progressives have been in charge ever since. If you guys can't "fix" a problem in 60 years with hundreds of billions of dollars then you are too inept/incompetent to have an opinion - must less be in charge.

You act like you are so smart, but really you are clueless about what you are talking about... Reagan not only ruined the school system by cutbacks..He closed mental hospitals ...

Mental hospitals were closed at the insistence of a DEMOCRATIC congress and idiot PROGRESSIVES who demanded we shut them down and turn crazy people out on the streets.

And the school system wasn't ruined by Reagan. It was ruined by the Dept. of Education, which was signed into existence by CARTER and then started functioning in 1980.

in 1972 and 1973, California governor Ronald Reagan vetoed two funding provisions designed to protect these savings for mental health, beginning an ongoing pattern of funding diversions and shortfalls.

I wasn't talking about 1972 and 1973. I was referring to your statement about him destroying the schools system and shutting down mental hospitals nationwide.

Didn't happen. Complete fabrication by the left. Much like the "on demand is necessary for women to be treated for high blood pressure" lie you tards keep dragging out. What a bunch of know-nothing fools.

Let me guess. Eagle is a fucking special ed aid. Or has even fewer skills than the ones they pay, and is a *volunteer* (that way they keep their foodstamps, while being fed 2 meals a day at the school).

I am not wasting my time with you, wow you are really nasty...

I am a counselor, my husband is an attorney and was the Mayor .....I am so not going to get into your hate-fest

I wasn't talking about 1972 and 1973. I was referring to your statement about him destroying the schools system and shutting down mental hospitals nationwide.

Didn't happen. Complete fabrication by the left. Much like the "on demand is necessary for women to be treated for high blood pressure" lie you tards keep dragging out. What a bunch of know-nothing fools.

Go back and re-read it..we were talking about California schools..idiot

I am not wasting my time with you, wow you are really nasty...

I am a counselor, my husband is an attorney and was the Mayor .....I am so not going to get into your hate-fest

Yeah I figured. Fucking commies sucking us dry.

Trump White House takes down website pages about disabilities

The Obama White House website page labeled “Contact the Disability Issues Outreach Team | The White House” isn’t there any longer either. Click on it and it now says: “The requested page/disability-issues-contact could not be found.” And the Obama White House website’s fact sheet about expanding opportunities for people with disabilities is gone too. (You can see the former disabilities page here.)

Website for disabled kids disappears as DeVos takes office

#DeVos
If she doesn't know anything about the IDEA, why should she have anything about it on her website? (-:

You lost your education because you insisted on federalizing it.

You are the idiots, and now you're reaping the runoff of your idiocy.

And you were lying about that as well.

Because reducing funds to schools has NEVER made them worse. The best schools have always been the ones where the interference from the government is at a bare minimum..including $$$$.

The dept. of education is going.

And so are all the dumb-ass commie programs. Including the "lodge your drooling retard at the school at the expense of the feds!" programs...and the programs which force schools to teach to the dumbest, instead of to the brightest.

Incidentally, it was garbage information from mental health shysters that led to the belief that crazy people could be mainstreamed.

Regarding the closure of mental hospitals..thank your friendly neighborhood wack job "psychologist":

"Dr. John A. Talbott, president of the American Psychiatric Association, said, ''The psychiatrists involved in the policy making at that time certainly oversold community treatment, and our credibility today is probably damaged because of it.'' He said the policies ''were based partly on wishful thinking, partly on the enormousness of the problem and the lack of a silver bullet to resolve it, then as now.''

HOW RELEASE OF MENTAL PATIENTS BEGAN

All this shit is the result of our educated, progressive commie pukes pushing an ideology that (yet again) had zero basis in reality or fact.

And people believed them because, hey, they have DEGREES!

"The original policy changes were backed by scores of national professional and philanthropic organizations and several hundred people prominent in medicine, academia and politics. The belief then was widespread that the same scientific researchers who had conjured up antibiotics and vaccines during the outburst of medical discovery in the 50's and 60's had also developed penicillins to cure psychoses and thus revolutionize the treatment of the mentally ill.

"And these leaders were prodded into action by a series of scientific studies in the 1950's purporting to show that mental illness was far more prevalent than had previously been believed.

"Finally, there was a growing economic and political liability faced by state legislators. Enormous amounts of tax revenues were being used to support the state mental hospitals, and the institutions themselves were increasingly thought of as ''snake pits'' or facilities that few people wanted."

"Federal spending on elementary and secondary
education has also increased dramatically.
Since 1985, real federal spending on
K–12 education has increased by 138 percent.

Continuous spending increases have not
corresponded with equal improvement in
American educational performance. Longterm
NAEP reading scale scores and high
school graduation rates show that the performance
of American students has not
improved dramatically in recent decades even
though education spending has soared."

Does Spending More on Education Improve Academic Achievement? | The Heritage Foundation

Hey, check out his factoid:

"Federal spending on education.

In 2007, the federal government
spent $71.7 billion on elementary
and secondary education programs.
These funds were spent by
13 federal departments and multiple
agencies. The Department of
Education spent $39.2 billion
on K–12 education. The largest
programs in the Department of
Education’s elementary and secondary
budget were “Education
for the disadvantaged” ($14.8
billion) and “Special education”
($11.5 billion).9""

What the actual fuck?

So have our disadvantaged and retarded increased in their ability to function? Have we all benefited and are our children better educated?

FUCK THAT SHIT. Get rid of the dept. of education, and gut the special ed programs. We don't need them, it's just a way to funnel money into the pockets of lunatics and parasites.

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2008/pdf/bg2179.pdf

Goodbye Eaglewings, you twat. Fucking useless cull.

Please, someone explain to me...

Why has the quality of our education not improved with the increase of federal funds and interference?

" Elementary and secondary spending under the Department of Education and its predecessor agencies rose from $4.5 billion in 1965 to $40.2 billion in 2016, in constant 2016 dollars.1 The Department of Education funds more than 100 subsidy programs, and each comes with regulations that extend federal control into state and local education.2

"A substantial amount of funding for K-12 education comes from other federal agencies as well. For example, the Department of Agriculture will spend $22 billion in 2016 on school lunches and related programs.3 Across all federal departments, constant-dollar K-12 spending rose from $13.5 billion in 1965 to $80.1 billion in 2014.4"

Explain to me why, if we need federal money to improve education....why hasn't education improved with the tremendous increase of federal engagement and spending?

Any takers?

Cutting Federal Aid for K-12 Education

Eaglewings, like lazy assed bureaucrats everywhere, is sprouting hemorrhoids at the thought of federal funding being cut, because she is entrenched in the welfare programs that should never have come into being.

The feds shouldn't be paying for the fucking parasites that exist in the fields of "mental health" and "special ed". And those programs shouldn't be run out of our schools.

Get those fucking mentally ill crazies OUT of our schools. Cut off their funding. They can go work on the oil fields or something. Oust them.

Because reducing funds to schools has NEVER made them worse. The best schools have always been the ones where the interference from the government is at a bare minimum..including $$$$.

And so are all the dumb-ass commie programs. Including the "lodge your drooling retard at the school at the expense of the feds!" programs...and the programs which force schools to teach to the dumbest, instead of to the brightest.

Incidentally, it was garbage information from mental health shysters that led to the belief that crazy people could be mainstreamed.

Your comments obviously show ignorance and stupidity.

I have a government PDF that shows what Reagan did to California. Go back and educate yourself..

Show me a link where shelters had enough power to recommend mainstreaming the mentally ill..lol..

It was from cutbacks clear and simple...more money in the retirements of a 1 term senator ...

Why don't I hear you crying about giving these crooked ass senators life time $$$$$$$

Regarding the closure of mental hospitals..thank your friendly neighborhood wack job "psychologist":

"Dr. John A. Talbott, president of the American Psychiatric Association, said, ''The psychiatrists involved in the policy making at that time certainly oversold community treatment, and our credibility today is probably damaged because of it.'' He said the policies ''were based partly on wishful thinking, partly on the enormousness of the problem and the lack of a silver bullet to resolve it, then as now.''

Yeah, read your own links..Bone Head

'They've Gone Far, Too Far'

In California, for example, the number of patients in state mental hospitals reached a peak of 37,500 in 1959 when Edmund G. Brown was Governor, fell to 22,000 when Ronald Reagan attained that office in 1967, and continued to decline under his administration and that of his successor, Edmund G. Brown Jr. The senior Mr. Brown now expresses regret about the way the policy started and ultimately evolved. ''They've gone far, too far, in letting people out,'' he said in an interview.

Your comments obviously show ignorance and stupidity.

I have a government PDF that shows what Reagan did to California. Go back and educate yourself..

Show me a link where shelters had enough power to recommend mainstreaming the mentally ill..lol..

It was from cutbacks clear and simple...more money in the retirements of a 1 term senator ...

Why don't I hear you crying about giving these crooked ass senators life time $$$$$$$

Typical mush headed government dependent nonsense:

"Yore stoopid!"

No, I'm not ignorant, nor am I stupid. And you don't actually challenge any of the reality. You reference a "government pdf" that supports..whatever it is that you think you're stating....but you don't provide it.

Typical of the *educators* and *mental health* scum that we've been saddled with.

You funding is gone. Find another profession, parasite.

Hey, check out his factoid:

"Federal spending on education.

In 2007, the federal government
spent $71.7 billion on elementary
and secondary education programs.
These funds were spent by
13 federal departments and multiple
agencies. The Department of
Education spent $39.2 billion
on K–12 education. The largest
programs in the Department of
Education’s elementary and secondary
budget were “Education
for the disadvantaged” ($14.8
billion) and “Special education”
($11.5 billion).9""

What the actual fuck?

So have our disadvantaged and retarded increased in their ability to function? Have we all benefited and are our children better educated?

FUCK THAT SHIT. Get rid of the dept. of education, and gut the special ed programs. We don't need them, it's just a way to funnel money into the pockets of lunatics and parasites.

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2008/pdf/bg2179.pdf

Goodbye Eaglewings, you twat. Fucking useless cull.

HAAAAAA: Koshergirl gives us a is a Bullshit Blog..

Founded in 1973, The Heritage Foundation is a right-wing think tank. Its stated mission is to formulate and promote public policies based on the principles of "free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense."Jan 10, 2017

Forum List

Back