"Government" is Not the Problem.

What consequences from the debt are we going to realize? Please explain how this plays out
I mean.....seriously dude....how do you think it "plays out"? Can you stop being a disingenuous liberal for 10 seconds and just embrace reality? This isn't Monopoly money. These are real debts that are really owed. And they've reached a staggering $19 trillion. There is a grand total of $1.46 trillion in U.S. currency. You don't see a mind-boggling problem there chief? If they confiscated every single penny from every single person in the U.S., they would only have 1/20th of the money they need to cover the debt.

How does it end? First like Detroit - with bankruptcy. Where people who are owed money get fucked royally out of their money. Then it moves to the former U.S.S.R. - with complete and total collapse. Where everyone waits days in life for a fucking loaf of bread.

But by all means...continue to buy into the the false liberal narrative that debts don't matter, that this is all just funny money, and that there will be no consequences whatsoever for our actions. :eusa_doh:
Debt does matter but you aren't being realistic about what the national debt is not how it affects us. It isn't like a credit card debt, and we don't have a deadline where we need to write a check for 19 trillion dollars. We can't default on anything unless the value of the dollar crashes. So please explain how this happens

Why don't you study 1920s Germany to get your answer.

Is your answer to an ever increasing debt to continue to take on more because, in your words, "we don't have a deadline where we need to write a check"?
I'm not posing an answer am asking you a question... to identify the problem and how it is going to swallow us like you claim. I'm all for being fiscally responsible but I'm also for being honest about the situation which I don't believe you are unless you can explain it to me

What consequences from the debt are we going to realize? Please explain how this plays out
I mean.....seriously dude....how do you think it "plays out"? Can you stop being a disingenuous liberal for 10 seconds and just embrace reality? This isn't Monopoly money. These are real debts that are really owed. And they've reached a staggering $19 trillion. There is a grand total of $1.46 trillion in U.S. currency. You don't see a mind-boggling problem there chief? If they confiscated every single penny from every single person in the U.S., they would only have 1/20th of the money they need to cover the debt.

How does it end? First like Detroit - with bankruptcy. Where people who are owed money get fucked royally out of their money. Then it moves to the former U.S.S.R. - with complete and total collapse. Where everyone waits days in life for a fucking loaf of bread.

But by all means...continue to buy into the the false liberal narrative that debts don't matter, that this is all just funny money, and that there will be no consequences whatsoever for our actions. :eusa_doh:
Debt does matter but you aren't being realistic about what the national debt is not how it affects us. It isn't like a credit card debt, and we don't have a deadline where we need to write a check for 19 trillion dollars. We can't default on anything unless the value of the dollar crashes. So please explain how this happens

Is your answer to an ever increasing debt to continue to take on more because, in your words, "we don't have a deadline where we need to write a check"?
I'm not posing an answer am asking you a question... to identify the problem and how it is going to swallow us like you claim. I'm all for being fiscally responsible but I'm also for being honest about the situation which I don't believe you are unless you can explain it to me

You didn't ask a single question. Asking questions involve a "?". You typed none of them in your post. You made a statement.

I asked a question and for the second time in 2 days you refuse to answer.

The fact that you can't even grasp that I really did just explain it to you speaks volumes. This is the equivalent of asking someone "how do you breathe" (literally every bit as stupid) and then I take a deep, slow breath in for you just to pacify you and respond with "but you're not answering the question - how do you breathe". :eusa_doh:

You didn't ask a single question. Asking questions involve a "?". You typed none of them in your post. You made a statement.

There was a question, and to be honest I'm done arguing with you. You don't present intelligent arguments and use petty attacks and insults to try and feel superior. Go play your games with somebody else. I'm looking to explore ideas here, not bitch and play partisan games

There was a question, and to be honest I'm done arguing with you. You don't present intelligent arguments and use petty attacks and insults to try and feel superior. Go play your games with somebody else. I'm looking to explore ideas here, not bitch and play partisan games

I don't just feel superior to you, I am superior to you.

I provided an example of exactly what happens. You chose to ignore it.

You can run from debate if you choose but it will prove you're a pussy.

Great, I'm a pussy, add another notch on your belt and move on to the next victim... You shall ever remain a God of dumbasses in my book

Great, I'm a pussy, add another notch on your belt and move on to the next victim... You shall ever remain a God of dumbasses in my book

I'm not the one that can't understand what an ever increasing debt will do to the country. That's you.

The fact that you can't even grasp that I really did just explain it to you speaks volumes. This is the equivalent of asking someone "how do you breathe" (literally every bit as stupid) and then I take a deep, slow breath in for you just to pacify you and respond with "but you're not answering the question - how do you breathe". :eusa_doh:
If it is so stupid and obvious then why has every single president in history ran a deficit? (minus 7 or 8 years where there were small surpluses)

I'm not the one that can't understand what an ever increasing debt will do to the country. That's you.
That was my question dumbshit. Patriot said Detroit and you said Germany 1920. is that the extent of your arguments?

That was my question dumbshit. Patriot said Detroit and you said Germany 1920. is that the extent of your arguments?

It's all that needs to be said to address your statement. Try reading on it or have someone read it to you.

If it is so stupid and obvious then why has every single president in history ran a deficit? (minus 7 or 8 years where there were small surpluses)
Now there is some fine liberal "logic". If everyone else has done it - then it must be ok. :eusa_doh:

Hey genius - we have never seen a generation in the history of mankind that did not include a sea of rapists. Does that make rape ok? Or do you have the common fucking sense to realize that just because man is dumb enough to do something evil, it doesn't make doing evil deeds ok.

If the best argument you can come up with for why it's ok to spend a nation into collapse is "but.....but....but....other presidents did it too" then you don't have an argument. What you have is the logic of a basic 2nd grader on the playground. :eusa_doh:

Now are you ready to grow up and have an adult conversation or do you wish to continue with this childish nonsense?

Now you're flat out lying. I mentioned the former U.S.S.R. A world super-power that is now referred to as "former" because it no longer exists. And why does it no longer exist? Because of the idiocy you advocate for. Spend till you drop because it's all "funny money" and it "doesn't really count" anyway. :eusa_doh:

It's all that needs to be said to address your statement. Try reading on it or have someone read it to you.
Detroit is a state not a country in control of their own
Now there is some fine liberal "logic". If everyone else has done it - then it must be ok. :eusa_doh:

Hey genius - we have never seen a generation in the history of mankind that did not include a sea of rapists. Does that make rape ok? Or do you have the common fucking sense to realize that just because man is dumb enough to do something evil, it doesn't make doing evil deeds ok.

If the best argument you can come up with for why it's ok to spend a nation into collapse is "but.....but....but....other presidents did it too" then you don't have an argument. What you have is the logic of a basic 2nd grader on the playground. :eusa_doh:

Now are you ready to grow up and have an adult conversation or do you wish to continue with this childish nonsense?
Instead of providing an answer you say ask the mayor of Detroit. You are comparing the economy of the United States to the economy of a stand alone state. Apples and Oranges. Then you try and insult me for asking you to explain your theory, claim that it is completely obvious. I point out that every presidential administration since the inception of our country has ran deficits. I wasn't justifying doing so, I was simply making the point that the situation isn't as simple and obvious as you make it out to be... So are you claiming that every presidential administration in our countries history, including your prized Regan, are economic idiots... or perhaps you are missing something??

Now you're flat out lying. I mentioned the former U.S.S.R. A world super-power that is now referred to as "former" because it no longer exists. And why does it no longer exist? Because of the idiocy you advocate for. Spend till you drop because it's all "funny money" and it "doesn't really count" anyway. :eusa_doh:
you compare the USA to Detroit and early 1900's Germany and USSR?? Really? How about you make it really easy for us simple folk and just say what will happen?

Instead of providing an answer you say ask the mayor of Detroit. You are comparing the economy of the United States to the economy of a stand alone state. Apples and Oranges.
Actually - Detroit is a city. Not a state. And it illustrates the failure of liberalism. If they can't even keep a city from going bankrupt, you can freaking forget about keeping a nation from collapse.

you compare the USA to Detroit and early 1900's Germany and USSR?? Really? How about you make it really easy for us simple folk and just say what will happen?
I've said it half a dozen times already in plain English. You hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see. There isn't a whole lot I can do about that.

What IS The United States Constitution, if not a contract we are all agreeing to be governed by? :dunno:
If your right to keep weapons in your house is based on the Second Amendment to The US Constitution, you have weapons because you have permission from "The Government"

Wrong. The Constitution is the law that governs "the government" with the permission of The People.

I point out that every presidential administration since the inception of our country has ran deficits. I wasn't justifying doing so, I was simply making the point that the situation isn't as simple and obvious as you make it out to be.
Help the rest of us mere mortals to understand what is soooooooo complicated about it?

Here's the thing sparky - when you pay for more than you bring in, you've got a major problem. You correct that by reversing it - brining in more than you pay out (pretty fuck'n simple - right?).

So the next step is - how do you achieve that. Well, thankfully, step 2 is every bit as fuck'n simple as step 1. You either have to bring more money in (raise taxes) or decrease what you spend (budget cuts). Still with me?

Now revenues to the federal government are the highest they've ever been in history (a staggering $4 trillion plus). In addition to that, we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world. In addition to that, history has proven that raising taxes is a bad idea (even John F. Kennedy himself is on record stating as much). So that you means you cut. Problem solved.

Gee....that was soooooooooooo "complicated" :eusa_doh:

What IS The United States Constitution, if not a contract we are all agreeing to be governed by? :dunno:
If your right to keep weapons in your house is based on the Second Amendment to The US Constitution, you have weapons because you have permission from "The Government"

Wrong. The Constitution is the law that governs "the government" with the permission of The People.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
(If only liberals weren't so damn ignorant of U.S. history, U.S. government, the U.S. Constitution, and the function government is intended to serve).

Forum List

Back