Government, its wonderful...

Let's get rid of Gubment

No laws, no police, no fire departments, no health codes, no roads or bridges, no schools

Who needs em?

And of course no one even said lets get rid of govt.
Ask the OP..it's his thread

But like all conservative screeds about government, it is only the part of government that helps poor and struggling Americans that they are outraged about
If I had a choice between the government we have today and NO government. My choice would be very easy to make...no government.

Why am I not surprised

Let's get rid of Gubment

No laws, no police, no fire departments, no health codes, no roads or bridges, no schools

Who needs em?

But like all conservative screeds about government, it is only the part of government that helps poor and struggling Americans that they are outraged about
If I had a choice between the government we have today and NO government. My choice would be very easy to make...no government.

Why am I not surprised
Of course, you should not be surprised since I have made my views clear to you many times. I suspect your dementia has come into play here causing you to come to this forum NEW every day.

You think big government is the greatest invention since the wheel. If you were sane and capable of thinking logically, you would KNOW this kind of thinking is that of a crazy person.

Let's get rid of Gubment

Who needs em?

Why am I not surprised
Of course, you should not be surprised since I have made my views clear to you many times. I suspect your dementia has come into play here causing you to come to this forum NEW every day.

You think big government is the greatest invention since the wheel. If you were sane and capable of thinking logically, you would KNOW this kind of thinking is that of a crazy person.

Damn skippy

Who needs laws, clean water to drink, free schools, free roads and infrastructure when you can have no taxes

Why am I not surprised

Damn skippy

Who needs laws, clean water to drink, free schools, free roads and infrastructure when you can have no taxes
Damn Dummy....and you think ONLY big police state government can provide those things.

Oh God...please enlighten this fool.

Let's get rid of Gubment

Who needs em?

Not No Government, Limited Government. And please stop the FUD about police, fire, health, and infrastructure. It's tired and old. Further, what good is Government if they are going to turn on the police and let people tear down/destroy infrastructure anyways? We saw that in Baltimore.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, govt is only for protecting the property of the "job creator" class.

Government is for protecting everyone's property. That includes the property of the 1%. They have rights too.

Of course they do, special rights in america.

Why am I not surprised

Damn skippy

Damn Dummy....and you think ONLY big police state government can provide those things.

Oh God...please enlighten this fool.

No kidding, guess he never heard about trickle down. Or wait, perhaps he did and knows it as the ruse it always was.

Let's get rid of Gubment

Who needs em?

Not No Government, Limited Government. And please stop the FUD about police, fire, health, and infrastructure. It's tired and old. Further, what good is Government if they are going to turn on the police and let people tear down/destroy infrastructure anyways? We saw that in Baltimore.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, govt is only for protecting the property of the "job creator" class.

Government is for protecting everyone's property. That includes the property of the 1%. They have rights too.

What special rights do they have?

Let's get rid of Gubment

Who needs em?

You're on your own journey son, I can't help you toward enlightenment.

You're on your own journey son, I can't help you toward enlightenment.

That's because you don't know anything, dumbass.

Forum List

Back