Government shutdown & Orange Virus: 'I don’t care what the political ramifications are'!

On one hand you call Trump names while on another demonstrate he's a doer and not a politician.

Trump doesn't need your promotion, but he got it anyway.

Who's calling donnie names?

Whether he is or not, he is not getting the wall.

Bill Clinton didn't have to take responsibility for the government shutdown on his watch because he new the liberal media would blame republicans and they did. Isn't it refreshing to have a President with a set of balls for a change?

I'm not discussing Bill Clinton. Please stay on topic.
They can't....it's too upsetting.

Your a :290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:,Trump is the man !. you need a good bitch slap to get you right in the head.
wweslap-154a5a2.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. I think Trump gets his wall, and I think USA pays for it, then we get reimbursed from Mexico at a future date, remember we can force them to pay, we have ways, why should I tell you?
  2. So there, suck on that reluctant winners, losers forced to WIN!!!
  3. Just think on this for a while, think of all those illegals unable to just walk across ANYMORE.
  4. Tougher hiring laws will close the noose.
Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

So we have an Orange Virus threatening to shut down the government to pay for a wall that Mexico was supposed to finance. Do I have this correctly, or will the cultists enlighten me about what’s really going on in this episode of "The Appresident"?

Trump on shutdown threat: 'I don’t care what the political ramifications are'
You don't have it correct. Hope that helps.

Great! Please feel free enlighten the class.
Okay. Did Trump say that he was going to make Mexico open its checkbook and write a check to pay for the wall? Did he say he was going to make them send us cash to pay for it?

How, exactly, did Trump say Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Loudly, in Nashville, in May of this year.
I'm not clicking your link. The Guardian is a foreign entity trying to influence our elections.

You will have to either paraphrase it or direct quote Trump saying he was going to make Mexico pay cash or send funds to the US to pay for the wall.

OP is either disingenuous or stupid.

All one has to do is educate themselves a little bit.

Bill Clinton didn't have to take responsibility for the government shutdown on his watch because he new the liberal media would blame republicans and they did. Isn't it refreshing to have a President with a set of balls for a change?

Yup. Big. Hairy. Balls. And he sure knows how to use them.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think Trump gets his wall, and I think USA pays for it, then we get reimbursed from Mexico at a future date, remember we can force them to pay, we have ways, why should I tell you?
  2. So there, suck on that reluctant winners, losers forced to WIN!!!
  3. Just think on this for a while, think of all those illegals unable to just walk across ANYMORE.
  4. Tougher hiring laws will close the noose.
Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

You make lists when a paragraph will suffice. Your opinion is noted, but you're not really saying anything of substance. Why should you tell me how Mexico is going to 'reimburse' us? Because the assertion smells like horseshit, that's why. If this 'wall' is ever going to be built, taxpayers should have a clear understanding when that debt is going to be repaid and by whom, do you agree?

But if I know Republicans and Democrats, this debt will be kicked under the rug until the political cheer leaders on both sides forget about it, and/or the people responsible for the debt are no longer holding office.

So again, why are we facing a possible government shutdown later this year to pay for a wall Mexico is supposed to finance? Another empty campaign promise from Cult45 perhaps?

So we have an Orange Virus threatening to shut down the government to pay for a wall that Mexico was supposed to finance. Do I have this correctly, or will the cultists enlighten me about what’s really going on in this episode of "The Appresident"?

Trump on shutdown threat: 'I don’t care what the political ramifications are'
You don't have it correct. Hope that helps.

Great! Please feel free enlighten the class.
Okay. Did Trump say that he was going to make Mexico open its checkbook and write a check to pay for the wall? Did he say he was going to make them send us cash to pay for it?

How, exactly, did Trump say Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

Loudly, in Nashville, in May of this year.
I'm not clicking your link. The Guardian is a foreign entity trying to influence our elections.

You will have to either paraphrase it or direct quote Trump saying he was going to make Mexico pay cash or send funds to the US to pay for the wall.

Oh noes! Don't know how Google works? Are your hands/brain broken?

This is the last time I do homework for you. If you choose to keep your head in the political sand, that's on you.

Forum List

Back