Government shutdown & Orange Virus: 'I don’t care what the political ramifications are'!

So we have an Orange Virus threatening to shut down the government to pay for a wall that Mexico was supposed to finance. Do I have this correctly, or will the cultists enlighten me about what’s really going on in this episode of "The Appresident"?

Trump on shutdown threat: 'I don’t care what the political ramifications are'
No, Trump probably doesn't care what the political ramifications are, but if he wants to run again in 2020, he's got to play the RNC's game at least a little bit.
I'm sure he WOULD shut it down if he thought it would get those damned Congress critters working. Maybe that's why he is making an issue out of it now. They've gotten their warning. Once again, they've got two months, and I don't know that there's been a lot of progress. Most people say Congress won't move on immigration until AFTER the elections.
The government could be shut down for awhile.

Why would anyone care if the government shuts down?
I mean other than those who rely on a government check.

Government employees care. So do people that like to visit our national parks, libraries and museums.

Some things are more important, and it is almost a 70% winner with the American public. I doubt he will do it, but if he does, so what. We are going to lose the House anyway, correct-) So lets just lay our cards on the table to Americans, I say...….lets do it!

So we have an Orange Virus threatening to shut down the government to pay for a wall that Mexico was supposed to finance. Do I have this correctly, or will the cultists enlighten me about what’s really going on in this episode of "The Appresident"?

No, Trump probably doesn't care what the political ramifications are, but if he wants to run again in 2020, he's got to play the RNC's game at least a little bit.
I'm sure he WOULD shut it down if he thought it would get those damned Congress critters working. Maybe that's why he is making an issue out of it now. They've gotten their warning. Once again, they've got two months, and I don't know that there's been a lot of progress. Most people say Congress won't move on immigration until AFTER the elections.

Government employees care. So do people that like to visit our national parks, libraries and museums.

I dont give a fuck about them either.

Color me shocked.

Some things are more important, and it is almost a 70% winner with the American public. I doubt he will do it, but if he does, so what. We are going to lose the House anyway, correct-) So lets just lay our cards on the table to Americans, I say...….lets do it!

Great! Thanks for the response.

Color me shocked.

No, color you RED-)

We have an incompetent idiot unfit to be president, once again exhibiting his ignorance of, and contempt for, sound, responsible governance.

Shutting down the government before an election is political suicide.

It's also very selfish. A lot of people will be harmed because of it. We will end up paying tens of billions for the shut down that wouldn't have been spent if they had kept government open.

But then republicans think that money grows on trees and they can just waste it on stupid things like shutting down the government or kidnapping children to put them in cages and only return some of them when judge forces them to do so. Their wasteful spending is endless from unnecessary wars to bailing out banks and wall street to bailing out farmers. I bet we could save a ton of money if we could stop such needless waste by republicans.

They just throw money out the window like we can afford it. We can't.

JUST shut 'er down to the extent that TRUMP decides is needed to get his way and no suggestions from YOU will be listened to GGator

what a pussy you are. Shut it down so that others are hurt but not you.

Do you mean like the military?

Color me shocked.

No, color you RED-)

I get it. Because you believe I'm a COMMIE now, amirite? :113: Good stuff.

Here's the thing...
They all still get paid.

Here's the thing...
They all still get paid.

Not when the money runs out, then they have to wait for the gubnit to open up again and appropriate money again. Hope those soldiers, sailors, marines, air force, and space force personnel do not have bills due.

Shut it down and burn it all. Send the military home for the duration.

Shut it down and burn it all. Send the military home for the duration.
----------------------------- Military will be on duty eating 'zhit on a shingle' for the duration of the shutdown JWB !!
MRE, its not like they aren’t used to them. The ground pounders, grunts, baby blue fairies, and sailors aren’t the problem. Mid and upper level management, procurement, that’s where the real overspending happens.

JUST shut 'er down to the extent that TRUMP decides is needed to get his way and no suggestions from YOU will be listened to GGator

--------------------------------- how they gonna be hurt , vacation time is probably over GGator ?? Shut'er down , Go TRUMP !!

But you do not want a real shut down, you want the pussy version, but I guess that fits you well.

--------------------------------- how they gonna be hurt , vacation time is probably over GGator ?? Shut'er down , Go TRUMP !!

But you do not want a real shut down, you want the pussy version, but I guess that fits you well.
--------------------------------------------------- naw , shut'er down , unplug the streetlights and stoplights . C lose the gas stations and grocery stores . Military works and border patrol and ICE and thats about it GGator .

By the way , TRUMP is doing a RALLY in Florida right now . He may talk about the 'gov' shutdown and here's the TRUMP ON stage right now . Already . he just kicked a couple of YOU guys out of the Arena GGator .

How unique!

A president who cares about saving America than just winning an election.

Shut it down and force The Democrat elite to show their disdain - nay, downright hatred for actual AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Forum List

Back