Governor of California begs Trump admin for federal help.

The same Jerry Brown that fought against illegal immigration back in the day?

In 1975, Jerry Brown complained, that the federal government wanted to “dump Vietnamese on” California. “We can’t be looking 5,000 miles away and at the same time neglecting people who live here,” Newsweek reported at the time.

That Jerry Brown?

I swear all lefties are irony impaired.

Great! I expect Trump to deny funding and I think It's a wonderful thing to give the finger to the 4,483,000 Trump voters who all live mostly in disaster areas.

Great! I expect Trump to deny funding and I think It's a wonderful thing to give the finger to the 4,483,000 Trump voters who all live mostly in disaster areas.

I find it humorous that you think Trump supporters would want Federal bailouts for any state.

You really think that, don't you?

Funny, really funny.
What do you think those people in the Louisianna flooding you conservatives were flipping out about right before the election got?

I find it humorous that you think Trump supporters would want Federal bailouts for any state.

Funny, really funny.

The evidence will show in their 2020 vote if the floods haven't washed them and their property away.

Funny, really funny.

He's not one of the smarter ones.

But yeah, I am sure the Trump voters will survive, god forbid, they have actually prepared for natural disasters themselves!

Funny, really funny.
What do you think those people in the Louisianna flooding you conservatives were flipping out about right before the election got?

Strawman argument. Trump voters are not calling for federal bailout of states.

I definitely think the Feds should provide aid with strings about immigration law compliance.

Funny, really funny.

The evidence will show in their 2020 vote if the floods haven't washed them and their property away.

I say we just blame Bush.

Funny, really funny.

Strawman argument. Trump voters are not calling for federal bailout of states.
Neither is Jerry Brown, dummy.

To help with climate disasters IS the president's job you assholes.
What do you think he's only supposed to watch Tv and tweet all day?
Wander around the White House at night in his bathrobe?
Do your fucking job you wasteful piece of shit.

What happened to all that cash Ca is supposed to be flush with?

What happened to all that cash Ca is supposed to be flush with?
Do you know what a disaster declaration is?

Yep, Jerry Brown, the same sackless governor who has consistently given the Trump admin the middle finger is now begging for federal help...hahaha
Good luck to you Jerry Brown.

Gov. Jerry Brown asks President Trump for a disaster declaration after winter storms

Right wing morons, have a difficult time with the English language; for example, "asking" and "begging" to them are synonyms.

Check out how much California contributes to the national treasury versus....oh, lets say, Alabama?

Forum List

Back