Governor of California begs Trump admin for federal help.

They don't need to return here...we have enough taxpayer dependent low-lifes already on the tit.
"You are the minority dude. Most Americans support pathways to citizenship."
NEGATIVE....The few American's still trying to be somewhat politically correct may say that but no one actually means it....sorry bud.
What part of Mexico are you from?

The way she barks?

CHihuahua

What is wrong with you that you keep giving me a funny rating? What benefits do you gain are you from doing that?
Why don't you just bring it out here. Dude this just show you are weakling. You are funny.
You get a funny rating, because I consider your posts funny.

You dont' seem to have a modicum of common sense.

That just show you are weakling idiot. Why not just bring it out here so everyone can see.

I have brought it out.

It's like banging my head against a brick wall.

Illegals aren't illegals to you, they're poor souls that had to leave their own country.

bullshit.

and when one of them kills someone, you want to give them sanctuary from the mean federal government.

I know it's not nice to laff at half wits, but in your case I can't help it.
BS, dupe.
They are already here. Why do they need to go back then return here? In the meantime what are you going to do with the millions of jobs they vacated? Who will feed the American kids? Does that make sense to you?

You are the minority dude. Most Americans support pathways to citizenship. Take your meds and go to bed.

Hey charwin, get the spare bedroom ready.

I'm going to break into your house, and claim squatter rights.

Sound silly?

I think so as well.

That's what your illegal friends are doing

You are comparing a nation between a home. You do not make any sense at all buddy.

You're the one not making any sense

They broke into this country, and idiots like you not only don't have a problem with it, you want to make them comfortable.

So your comparison is nothing but worthless.

only to worthless fools
The GOP refusing a good SS ID card is an open invitation to come here and work, dupe.

The way she barks?

CHihuahua

What is wrong with you that you keep giving me a funny rating? What benefits do you gain are you from doing that?
Why don't you just bring it out here. Dude this just show you are weakling. You are funny.
You get a funny rating, because I consider your posts funny.

You dont' seem to have a modicum of common sense.

That just show you are weakling idiot. Why not just bring it out here so everyone can see.

I have brought it out.

It's like banging my head against a brick wall.

Illegals aren't illegals to you, they're poor souls that had to leave their own country.

bullshit.

and when one of them kills someone, you want to give them sanctuary from the mean federal government.

I know it's not nice to laff at half wits, but in your case I can't help it.

Bring it out so why give a funny rating? Weakling. Don't let me stop you banging your head against the wall.

take your own advice
I will let you know if and when you are qualified to talk to me. You don't want me to tell you this again.

Back to the topic. Looks like gov. Brown didn't beg after all.

State may reduce water releases at troubled Northern California dam, even as new storm looms

Late Tuesday, President Donald Trump approved federal emergency aid for California as a result of the potential failure of Oroville Dam's emergency spillway, and separately to help recovery efforts in areas affected by January storms. Oroville Dam is the nation's tallest earthen dam.
Of course he didn't. Just another example of the fake excitement of RW hate propaganda bs infotainment. They don't become nutjobs all by themselves...

Forum List

Back